Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What would trump have done if he were still prez
This poll is closed.
bombed the boat 10 10.53%
told the beautiful boaters to ram the boat 45 47.37%
https://i.imgur.com/BvIBJji.jpg 40 42.11%
Total: 95 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

smarxist posted:

don't bring weed into this psycho's story like it matters

i'm taking the point to be that our hosed up marijuana laws are the only reason this guy got charged with anything. that's not really an endorsement of weed law as much as it is an indictment of our gun control laws.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 352 days!

skaboomizzy posted:

https://twitter.com/govkristinoem/status/1376239196709478400?s=21

lol that music video is making all the right people mad as hell

These are customs that literally anyone can make (pros like these do limited releases alot) and Nike has absolutely nothing to do with this

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

tenderjerk posted:

These are customs that literally anyone can make (pros like these do limited releases alot) and Nike has absolutely nothing to do with this

lmao @ the child who bought a whole bunch of shoes through his mom's nike job and got her fired because of it

he would have gotten away with it if not having bragged on the internet about all the money he was going to make

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup
Gonna get married at trump's house.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

we must ban those satan shoes but let us leave the guns alone

bleeding kansas
Nov 15, 2019

excited for amy more than anything else

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008
i really want those shoes tho

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008
oh poo poo they're a thousand bux nope

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

SirPablo posted:

Air Satans

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Korean Boomhauer posted:

oh poo poo they're a thousand bux nope

You can bleed on your Keds for free, hail satan optional.

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup
Gonna treat trump like a golden calf and then lecture people about saving the soul of this nation, brb

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

i will buy DJ Khaled's D&G swim trunks instead

open'r'up

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ

Bethamphetamine posted:

In a video obtained by TMZ, former president Donald Trump was filmed complaining about the man who replaced him in the White House during an appearance at a wedding reception at his Mar-a-Lago resort on Saturday night.

As TMZ reports, "Check out this video we got of the former President all tux'd up for a reception that went down Saturday night at Trump's fortress of solitude, Mar-a-Lago, where the former chief himself got on the mic at one point to say a few words for the happy couple, John and Megan Arrigo ... but this speech would have nothing to do with the couple... it's all about him."

In video Trump can be heard ranting about Joe Biden, Iran and the border situation to a crowd that politely laughs after he hijacked the reception proceedings.

https://www.tmz.com/2021/03/28/donald-trump-wedding-speech-mar-a-lago-biden-administration/

(I cna't embed the video here, but it is classic Trump)

Classic trump, enjoy your special day with a rant from Trump about the border. He’s suffering from dementia more than Biden.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

https://i.imgur.com/4dIxfpc.mp4

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

unfortunately satan shoes are classified as arms under the constitution, there is nothing to be done

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

WrasslorMonkey posted:

What would have made it at 5/5?

quantity

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

Bethamphetamine posted:

You can bleed on your Keds for free, hail satan optional.

rlly just want the gold thing on the front more than anything. i can probably get one of those from the internet tho

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 352 days!
Going to learn how to dye my new pair of wallabees to be closer to ghostface killah

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
https://twitter.com/DiamondandSilk/status/1376282707072782341?s=19

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Foo Diddley posted:

these dipshits are going to be absolutely astonished when they get blown the gently caress out in the midterms

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 352 days!
:thunk:

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
there is absolutely no way they successfully implement a "vaccine passport"

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Mr. Pizza posted:

i am still laughin about TORP of PORP

*klingon voic* I am TORP, son of PORP

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

Joementum posted:

there is absolutely no way they successfully implement a "vaccine passport"

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Hot take: this guy did the country a favor by acting so ostentatiously crazy for so long that the system was forced to respond before he shot a bunch of people

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
before trying to implement a "vaccine passport" the brain geniuses in the biden administration should spend five minutes talking to anyone who has had to work retail or in a restaurant in an area with a mask mandate in the last year

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

did slaves have a lot of choices on where they could go?

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Consummate Professional posted:

did slaves have a lot of choices on where they could go?

Yes, "slave" comes from the words "safe traveler (as long as you have your paper)"

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Did you eat them

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
Cut ur toenails

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Plinkey standing in his parents' back yard, taking bites out of double-fisted chicken corpses

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Sex Ship got rotated 30 meters at high tide just now. (The ship is the length of the height of the empire state building, so...).

Please adjust your artisanal anthropomorphic sexy canal anime to account for this new update.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

I look forward to occupying a reality where I never have to hear about Diamond and Silk ever again

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
:negative:

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

They weren't allowed to read or write you pigs also that wasn't a thing

they were often sold between states in order to gently caress over ever reuniting their families together.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 352 days!
This isn't the first time I heard about this, is this some kind of quarterly report fraud they're pulling