Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner
https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/1376277918024925185

That's a lot of money.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

I mean... we all knew this was happening while it was going on.

Mnuchin and Trump basically did it to steer the Treasury into the pockets of themselves and their allies.

Mnuchin's wife's terrible loving movie was probably funded by this poo poo. :lol:

Baxter
Sep 13, 2000

Gutter Phoenix posted:

Behold, he comes quickly. (Rev 22:12)

Compelling biblical evidence against the Big Bang.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

I mean... we all knew this was happening while it was going on.

Mnuchin and Trump basically did it to steer the Treasury into the pockets of themselves and their allies.

Mnuchin's wife's terrible loving movie was probably funded by this poo poo. :lol:

this is how they paid for their bullshit revolution, loads of the capitol rioters had gotten PPP loans, coincidentally.

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

Boo-hoo. Or womp-womp, whatever.

https://twitter.com/politvidchannel/status/1376196597009149958

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

https://twitter.com/leftcoastbabe/status/1376215148726083584

LimburgLimbo
Feb 10, 2008

bagmonkey posted:

If this was anywhere near me, I'd be ripping it down the first chance I got and leaving a "Thanks for the workout! -Antifa" note.

Pretty sure this is anti-Trump though.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
Is that the fortune he lost before he became President or a new one?

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

https://twitter.com/ashleymeaster/status/1375964083615371271?s=21

:hmmyes:

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

LimburgLimbo posted:

Pretty sure this is anti-Trump though.

I kind of assumed that it was pro-Trump based on the complete nut job vibes I got from it. Would still tear it down, it's tacky as gently caress.

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

I preferred your last avatar, so I put it back. My apologies to the pedo who purchased your last one (it's always projection).

Meanwhile, my piddly unemployment ran out 3 months ago, and I am supposed to be getting federal and/ or state emergency pandemic assistance (or both), but have received neither because they are worried that some people might be cheating the system, so they insist on thoroughly verifying all of the claims, except they don't have the manpower, so tough poo poo.

I've been told that I just have to keep waiting, and maybe I'll get a lump sum at some point in the future, if I'm lucky.

Oh, and I can't apply for unemployment again until July, because I am supposed to be getting those emergency pandemic funds.

It's a great system (if you don't want to give taxpayers any of the social services they've paid into their whole lives).

LOL!!!

Gutter Phoenix fucked around with this message at 22:27 on Mar 28, 2021

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
I don't get it. Can't you just ask your parents for a couple of million to tide you over? Or hell just take out a bank loan for a couple of hundred million. It's not like you have to pay it back.

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

I preferred your last avatar, so I put it back. My apologies to the pedo who purchased your last one (it's always projection).

Funky See Funky Do posted:

I don't get it. Can't you just ask your parents for a couple of million to tide you over? Or hell just take out a bank loan for a couple of hundred million. It's not like you have to pay it back.

Well OBVIOUSLY that was my first course of action, but I spent those millions on pogs and angel dust. Totally worth it.

In retrospect, I should have saved some for rent and food. Oops!

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner
https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1376287494728257538

So desperate for his father to pay him attention.

Sadly for him he's not his sister.

Asterite34
May 19, 2009

The Last Call posted:

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1376287494728257538

So desperate for his father to pay him attention.

Sadly for him he's not his sister.

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

HONG KONG SLUMLORD posted:

Is this like Jesus Fanfiction or something because lmao:

Jesus was a rotten little kid apparently and killed an absurd amount of literal children.

Also holy gently caress double-lmao:

Blinds the loving neighborhood and when Joseph says "cut the poo poo" Jesus replies "gently caress you, you aren't my real dad!"

I'm digging the image of a supernatural Dennis The Menace terrorizing his neighborhood by striking people blind and causing instadeath

Asterite34 posted:

Man, God used to directly communicate with people about the dumbest most mundane stuff, didn't he? Like your parents telling you not to touch the stove.

Right down to telling you what fabrics to wear and how to plant your garden!

Deuteronomy 22:9-12
"Do not plant two kinds of seed in your vineyard; if you do, not only the crops you plant but also the fruit of the vineyard will be defiled.
Do not plow with an ox and a donkey yoked together.
Do not wear clothes of wool and linen woven together.
Make tassels on the four corners of the cloak you wear."

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

goatface posted:

It's like playing Dwarf Fortress. At the start you are really concerned with the minutiae and the concerns of your individual dwarves. By the time you get loads of them you stop caring at an individual level unless you're crushing a noble under a bridge.

Then you get too many, it slows to a crawl and you lose interest and go do something else.

God: And a new nebula juuust there will look good, and... poo poo, did I leave Humanity running? Better check everything’s okay or they’ll - dammit!

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Gutter Phoenix posted:

God loves you so much that He will command birds to poo poo in your eyes until you go blind.

This is slander

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

Gutter Phoenix posted:

Well OBVIOUSLY that was my first course of action, but I spent those millions on pogs and angel dust. Totally worth it.

In retrospect, I should have saved some for rent and food. Oops!

Well I mean how can rent and groceries be anyway? $100000 a month?

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017

lmao. i worked in the treecare industry until recently. high-performance equipment is often what separates the professionals from the hicks who just started an LLC (also skills, but im talking about production at-scale)

lets just say that after that first round of sub-$150,000 PPP money went, i saw many of those hicks driving around with brand spankin new pieces of machinery by late last year.

this is while the restaurant industry here fuckin died, etc etc etc

the few companies that did offer benefits for dangerous tree work will probably be pushed not to, i imagine, all so the equipment mfg. index could look good for a few minutes or whatever the gently caress

i shoulda been woodchipping the rich the whole time

20 Blunts fucked around with this message at 23:10 on Mar 28, 2021

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner

20 Blunts posted:

i shoulda been woodchipping the rich the whole time

This is something we all should probably be doing.

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Looks like somebody's God doesn't poo poo blinding love into their eyes.

Honestly, I just feel sorry for you.

Scam Likely
Feb 19, 2021

Funky See Funky Do posted:

Well I mean how can rent and groceries be anyway? $100000 a month?

Dont be silly, the poor's live luxuriously on practically nothing, $10,000 a month tops.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

I park under trees, so my car receives many miraculous blessings from above every day.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Stoatbringer posted:

I park under trees, so my car receives many miraculous blessings from above every day.

youre welcome

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

https://twitter.com/mattbinder/status/1376231988710010890?s=21

quote:

Parler explains 'free speech' to angry users after sharing Capitol riot posts with the FBI

Parler tried to throw Facebook under the bus. Now the right wing social network’s users are angry.

Just as Congress was finishing up grilling the CEOs of Facebook, Google, and Twitter at a hearing on Thursday, Parler published its response to a separate Congressional inquiry into the company's ties and finances.

In its letter, Parler accused the Big Tech companies of trying to scapegoat the right wing social network in order to avoid accountability for their own roles in what transpired on Jan. 6 when supporters of then-President Donald Trump violently stormed the U.S. Capitol building. Parler also called for an investigation into collusion between the Big Tech companies and alleged anticompetitive practices.

One major point Parler focuses on its letter is that the company "referred violent content and incitement from Parler's platform over 50 times before January 6th" as well as "specific threads of violence" relating to events being planned at the Capitol on Jan. 6.

However, Parler's attempt to pile on Facebook while its CEO, Mark Zuckerberg, was being admonished by Congress members seems to have backfired.

"So you are snitches over nothing but democrat conspired bs???" commented one user on Parler's own post about the letter to it's Parler profile page.

The comments section quickly filled up with some of Parler's users accusing the right wing social media platform of "ratting out" the site's own members.

"SO PARLER IS NO BETTER THAN FAKEBOOK AND TWITTER.....?" posted another user in reply. "This is NOT an example of a free speech platform. Parler is a fraud," claimed yet another.

The reaction to the news that Parler "colluded" with the FBI in order to report violent content was so strong on the right wing platform, the company was compelled to release a statement addressing those outraged users.

In doing so, Parler found itself unironically explaining the First Amendment to its user base filled with members who declare themselves to be "Constitutionalists" and "Free Speech" advocates.

"Some users have raised questions about the practice of referring violent or inciting content to law enforcement," begins Parler's latest statement. "The First Amendment does not protect violence inciting speech, nor the planning of violent acts. Such content violates Parler's TOS. Any violent content shared with law enforcement was posted publicly and brought to our attention primarily via user reporting. And, as it is posted publicly, it can properly be referred to law enforcement by anyone. Parler remains steadfast in protecting your right to free speech."

Of course, this type of speech that Parler says violates its rules is the same type of speech that social networks like Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube say violates their rules. The whole appeal of Parler to its conservative userbase is that the platform supposedly differs from the others on that.

While the replies were more supportive in Parler's latest announcement, again, some of their users expressed their disapproval with Parler in the comments to that post as well.

"I want some damned response to the farce that we called an election," repied one user. "Sometimes, violence IS the answer."

:sickos:

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright
The fact that Tucker's default face (goddamn we're actually discussing a dickass whose real name is seriously "Tucker") is just a copy of hurrrrrrr what is even life hurrr I don't understand basic concepts hurrrrrr says a lot about the braindead republican party

When your entire platform is "DOY I don't understand anything DOYYYYY" you should probably shut the gently caress up.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
If republicans are innocent and did nothing wrong and it was actually antifa who did the riot, why are they trying to hide from the police instead of backing the blue?

:thunk:

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Yeah well that was the 70s. What's his excuse now? He's loving terrible at business, the only reason he's kept afloat is that he's a useful idiot.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
LOL when Putin gives hefty tits the ol' razzle dazzle because he checks the ledger and the "useful" can be crossed out of useful idiot.

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

https://twitter.com/thedailybeast/status/1376305796733153282?s=20

FungiCap
Jul 23, 2007

Let's all just calm down and put on our thinking caps.

The fact that he will 100% stay mad about this until the day he dies get'sa good old LOL from me.

Cafe Barbarian
Apr 22, 2016

There's one roulade I can't sing
drat, that's an LOL. take away this guy's twitter and he just wanders in and does his schtick at random wedding parties.

Steadiman
Jan 31, 2006

Hey...what kind of party is this? there's no booze and only one hooker!

silly sevens

What is Trump, but whining persisting.

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer

I mean it's very funny to us but honestly I would bet any amount of money those people loved this poo poo

it's the trump show, it's what they expect and it's what they got. he's doing his act, he's playing the hits

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
The only reason you go to Mar-a-Lago is because you know that a loving bored as hell Trump is going to be drawn to any gathering of more than a dozen people.

Blistex
Oct 30, 2003

Macho Business
Donkey Wrestler
If you're having your wedding at Mare-a-loogie, then both the bride and groom are going to be wetting their undergarments and hoping Trungus tries to invoke primae noctis.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

God drat, that's the good poo poo.

:hmbol:

frogge
Apr 7, 2006

I wouldn't put it past them having paid Trump to show up either.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/govkristinoem/status/1376239196709478400?s=19