Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MadJackal
Apr 30, 2004

A good portion of the US has become a No-Go Zone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender

sexpig by night posted:

'hey matt why the long face, did you just get revealed as a serial sexual predator because you paid your victims in one of the most tracible ways possible despite being young enough to know how it works?'

'...I...uh...I was born like this'
*falls to the ground grasping his crtoch* oh noooOooOoo, my sex addiction is acting up again! Please, doctors say I need pity!

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Plinkey posted:

I can't do it anymore, but I won the 40 chug at the PSU beer olympics, 40 of OE in 38 seconds without puking for 5 minutes

and won a halloween case race in like 8 minutes, drinking 20 of the 24 ponies

Did you meet Jerry Sandusky or PittsburghFentanylCloud when you were at Penn State

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

who tf is jinping

Zurtilik
Oct 23, 2015

The Biggest Brain in Guardia

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Zurtilik posted:

Dough Boys did a power hour with chicken mcnuggets and they seemed to be having an awful time.

I think about 'can I confess something? My penis feels funny' as a reaction to eating too many nugs a lot

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat

DoombatINC posted:

See also: Bad Company, by Bad Company, on the album Bad Company

decent but not as good as black sabbath^3

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

His only way out at this point is to renounce his ways, become born again, and leverage an endless flock of equally hosed up pervert evangelicals into a 2024 presidential bid

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 359 days!

Mayor Dave posted:

who tf is jinping

he first carried the sword of chang

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

Foo Diddley posted:

i've had enough drinks and now it's time for MUSIC motherfuckers

aw yeah

still funny to me that war pigs is just a censored version of a song about witches

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

He's using the wrong spells!!!

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

my social studies teacher freshman year of highschool made the only muslim student in our magnet program apologize to the class for 9/11 the morning of 9/11

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Filthy Hans posted:

Did you meet Jerry Sandusky or PittsburghFentanylCloud when you were at Penn State

I have a shirt signed by Jerry Sandusky

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

sexpig by night posted:

I think about 'can I confess something? My penis feels funny' as a reaction to eating too many nugs a lot

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
he signed it on the back

Zurtilik
Oct 23, 2015

The Biggest Brain in Guardia
My middle school social studies teacher made parody songs to teach history lessons!

Hit songs like

"Columbus come and we want him go home."

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Not a single fucking olive in sight
https://twitter.com/govkristinoem/status/1377651313933234181

JHomer722
Jul 30, 2006

And you, you ridiculous people, you expect me to help you.

holy poo poo gaetz is Epstein, Epstein is Gaetz

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

Nonsense posted:

my social studies teacher freshman year of highschool made the only muslim student in our magnet program apologize to the class for 9/11 the morning of 9/11

[thinking real hard] seems more like antisocial studies

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat

kaleedity posted:

still funny to me that war pigs is just a censored version of a song about witches

what now? i thought it was about the vietnam war. i mean they renamed the album "paranoid" so they could sell it in the states

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 359 days!
Did trump ever meet jinping, that had to happen right

am... I losing trump brain

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

she's at least 1/3 on naming bad things, the electric car thing is bullshit that should 100% take a major backseat to roads and public transport and poo poo.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

https://twitter.com/CaliforniaAZguy/status/1377651659690569733?s=20

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

In dark souls you wanna get a bigass sword and wear minimal armor and do huge damage in discreet chunks. Then rush to equip experience rings just after you kill a boss and also the helmet that's a mimic

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

tenderjerk posted:

Xi was at Maralago when Trump did his Syrian air strip bombing, Trump bragged about both the bombing and how 'beautiful' the chocolate cake was to him. This is not a joke I swear to god.

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Plinkey posted:

I have a shirt signed by Jerry Sandusky

pretty rad

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

tenderjerk posted:

gently caress did he??

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat
so what's the best bands, cspam? i think they are:

- black sabbath
- butthole surfers
- skinny puppy
- any band that mike patton was in
- primus

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

jinping

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

In ds2 i liked using the rapier with a lightning enchantment and the poise breaking ring

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

my 6th grade social studies teacher did a really racist geisha character through the whole 3rd semester

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
I'm gonna forever remember so much dumb trump poo poo. I'm gonna be dying in bed surrounded by grandkids and my last words will be 'remember when trump kept calling generals handsome as if that was some kind of thing people talked about, and everyone around him just went along with it?'

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Foo Diddley posted:

- black sabbath
- butthole surfers
- skinny puppy
- primus

Handsome Boy Modeling School

Mike Patton was in Lovage actually I think so we have some crossover here

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Foo Diddley posted:

- black sabbath
- butthole surfers
- skinny puppy
- primus

Steely Dan, bitch

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

it wasn't when i went there though, it was before from some 2nd mile conference thing

i saw joe pa around all the time, because i worked at the help desk for the dorms where all the athletes lived, the football players were some of the dumbest people i've ever talked to in my life, one time one of the linemen brought they monitor (still in the CRT days) to the desk and asked use to fix it, im like , uh we can't work on monitors, him, no, the computer wont boot this is the computer

i asked if there was a big box next to his desk he said yes, and then explained that he thought that was the power 'thing'

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

That DICK! posted:

my 6th grade social studies teacher did a really racist geisha character through the whole 3rd semester

mine would just claim he lived next to billy joel and that he and him wrote We Didn't Start The Fire so he could teach us history, and he made us learn the lyrics

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

i can't wait until things come full circle and my children finally pull the plug on putting me into a dementia facility because they catch me muttering "person woman man camera tv" to myself over and over

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018
Women are wonderful animals, they should be making music and writing novels about having a complex relationship with your mother.

Durf posted:

His only way out at this point is to renounce his ways, become born again, and leverage an endless flock of equally hosed up pervert evangelicals into a 2024 presidential bid

Much like the Biden campaign was when the Democrats admitted that they never really cared about MeToo and in fact really liked men who used their power to rape women, Gaetz will allow the Republicans to admit that they never actually cared about Q and actually really like pedophiles