Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bilirubin

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

I just made an ethiopian stew and now I am bloated from having eaten waaaaaay too much (like a bowl and a quarter, its super filling) so Im probably going to lie down and read and maybe have a ginger tea

Its seriously good here is its instructions: https://www.theguardian.com/food/2020/jan/06/thomasina-miers-gluten-free-ethiopian-lentil-spinach-soup-recipe

OMGVBFLOL posted:

if you have the money and the patience, you can Hello Kitty anything

Thank you deep dish peat moss!
Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heather Papps

hello friend

my window is open and i can hear birds singing as the last bit of darkness overcomes twilight. it's pretty nice. i put up suet a few months ago but it seems like the ravens have moved into my area and forced out the chickadees that used to live near me.

it's cool. i like ravens.

maybe they are crows. ah poo poo i gotta figure this out am i a bad bird watcher. their physical size makes me think ravens, and the fact that there are less than a huge murder also. haven't gotten close enough to look at beaks.

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Bilirubin

Heather Papps posted:

my window is open and i can hear birds singing as the last bit of darkness overcomes twilight. it's pretty nice. i put up suet a few months ago but it seems like the ravens have moved into my area and forced out the chickadees that used to live near me.

it's cool. i like ravens.

maybe they are crows. ah poo poo i gotta figure this out am i a bad bird watcher. their physical size makes me think ravens, and the fact that there are less than a huge murder also. haven't gotten close enough to look at beaks.

Start making them gifts and doing them honor, and they will honor you in return and destroy your enemies

OMGVBFLOL posted:

Robot Made of Meat

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

If you want to have a lot of sex but die alone, I recommend being a gay man

Please don't do this.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Heather Papps

hello friend

Bilirubin posted:

Start making them gifts and doing them honor, and they will honor you in return and destroy your enemies

i will spread birdseed around the house. i saw 3 of them hanging out below the suet cage.

maybe... maybe i should uncage the suet, just let em go at it.

more falafel please

forums poster

made tacos

shredded chicken in chipotle salsa, black beans, corn/radish/carrot/jalapeño salsa cruda, cotija

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

Bilirubin

So it was pointed out to me just now by a FB meme that spelling "boobytrap" backwards is "partyboob" and its really lending itself to deeper contemplation

OMGVBFLOL posted:

Bilirubin

more falafel please posted:

made tacos

shredded chicken in chipotle salsa, black beans, corn/radish/carrot/jalapeño salsa cruda, cotija

those are some fine looking tacos, enjoY!

OMGVBFLOL posted:

Heather Papps

hello friend

made tacos

these are making me hungry again.

also orbs - check out the spaceship thread. this last page has blown my mind wide open. maybe photography actually rules?
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3918699&pagenumber=151

Megabound

Photography does rule and I'm glad everyone is enjoying their visit!

Wanna eat them Tacos. It's v difficult to get good Mexican ingredients in Australia.

Heather Papps

hello friend

Megabound posted:

Wanna eat them Tacos. It's v difficult to get good Mexican ingredients in Australia.

what about pets? you got any pets?

Prof. Crocodile

made tacos

:hmmyes::taco:

Megabound

Heather Papps posted:

what about pets? you got any pets?

I've posted my kitties in the pets thread but I'm always down to post more pets:

This is Scoops, he is a big boy
https://i.imgur.com/mVfnpSQ.mp4

This is Poppy, she is a small princess

https://i.imgur.com/7IsxkyB.mp4

Sometimes they do this:

https://i.imgur.com/bDIqnOw.mp4

Stoner Sloth

Megabound posted:

very much enjoying it!

and i hear u friend, we're definitely lucky when it comes to good produce but mexican food is tricky to get reliably good stuff

also Scoops and Poppy are respectively handsome and adorable and please give them pets and belly rubs and lots of love from me!!

biosterous

/ ɡɑɹbɪd͡ʒ mæn /

i appreciate this a lot

i hope that quoting this doesn't break it, it looks like it might break it

e: oh good it didn't break the IPA

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

cruft

Bilirubin posted:

I just made an ethiopian stew and now I am bloated from having eaten waaaaaay too much (like a bowl and a quarter, its super filling) so Im probably going to lie down and read and maybe have a ginger tea

Its seriously good here is its instructions: https://www.theguardian.com/food/2020/jan/06/thomasina-miers-gluten-free-ethiopian-lentil-spinach-soup-recipe

Might make this tomorrow, looks really good!

biosterous

it was nice enough out to have the windows open for a while, and it still smells like nice fresh air in here for the first time in months. it's such a nice change, especially in the evening

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Kith

You never learn anything
by doing it right.

goodnight friends. i hope you are all doing ok and have good times when i am not here

Stoner Sloth

Kith posted:

goodnight friends. i hope you are all doing ok and have good times when i am not here

same friend, hope you have good sleeps and a chill day tomorrow!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Btw it's prepuce repurposed's birthday :getin:

more falafel please

forums poster

Teddy Thunders posted:

Btw it's prepuce repurposed's birthday :getin:

happy bday pr! heading to tc in your honor

yup that's the only reason

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

Escape From Noise

A tired looking businessman in an old, ill fitting suit sitting in a dingy bar with a glass of whiskey in front of him. The ice cubes slowly melt as he holds a phone to his ear. He's clearly trying to get a word in edgewise, but the speaker won't let him

"I understand. Thank you for your business. If you reconsider, please contact me or my office.", he says before hanging up and letting out a long defeated sigh. He lifts his glass of whiskey, clinking the few cubes left and staring at it for a few seconds before tossing it back and draining the whiskey. He stands and signals for the check.

The sexual economy just isn't what it used to be.

Stoner Sloth

old timer remembering seeing brokers throw themselves out of the window when the sexual economy crashed in the 80s

Escape From Noise

Traders on the floor erupting in cheers as the sexual economy closes at 69 points

Megabound

Back in my day you could go down to the corner store and get big naturals for tuppence!

Stoner Sloth

the sexual economy is full of ups and downs; sometimes you'll end up blowing a wad with not much to show for it, other times the reach around on investments will be amazing

Escape From Noise

Stoner Sloth posted:

the sexual economy is full of ups and downs; sometimes you'll end up blowing a wad with not much to show for it, other times the reach around on investments will be amazing

The tossing salad days

Stoner Sloth

got to ask yourself if the market looks bullish or cuckish

Escape From Noise

Stoner Sloth posted:

got to ask yourself if the market looks bullish or cuckish

Lol

Escape From Noise

Corporate Panty Raiders

Stoner Sloth

using stimulation checks to pump prime and prep the bull market

Escape From Noise

During the Great Repression many viewed sperm bank robbers as heroes, rather than villains.

alnilam

Fed chairperson: ladies and gentlemen, our economy... is hosed

*room erupts in cheers*

ty manifisto

Bilirubin

Heather Papps posted:

these are making me hungry again.

also orbs - check out the spaceship thread. this last page has blown my mind wide open. maybe photography actually rules?
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3918699&pagenumber=151

Thanks, I had lost track of the thing and let my tether run out too far

OMGVBFLOL posted:

Escape From Noise

Well...new apartment is pretty depressing. One loving burner in the tiny rear end kitchen area. Didn't think it was possible to get a smaller kitchen space but...here we are.

gently caress all

Bilirubin

Sorry too hear it. Kitchens are important and I feel your disappointment

Escape From Noise

It's not like I even chose this place on my own. I dunno. Just another swift kick in the groin from life.

real nap shit

hello im from the dorkroom. i was told by this thread title that i must post. i like music and photos and chilling with the boys ( or girls or nonbinary)

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
Could you possibly supplement the one burner with like a hot plate or other counter-top type appliances?

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bird.

i signed my new lease and im moving back into the city proper; a 3 minute walk from work and a two minute walk from the asian grocery store yeet