Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Flavius Aetass posted:

how did the buddykins containment field break down again

he was so high on coke he vibrated through the laser shield captain, like a strung out Flash

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

tenderjerk posted:

Been coming to the realization that bears seem to "get it" more than other animals

Bearjew posted:

peee dooooooo

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

*Particles shake so hard they destroy the laws of physics, and the form of Buddykin emerges*

gently caress SPIRIT OF RADIO IS SUCH A GOOD loving SONG

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
you guys hear about the doneagl drumpf guy? apparently was president for a minute!!

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
What do you think he is dying of rn

Pook Good Mook
Aug 6, 2013

ENFORCE THE UNITED STATES DRESS CODE AT ALL COSTS!

This message paid for by the Men's Wearhouse& Jos A Bank Lobbying Group

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

It truly boggles my loving mind that people pay out the rear end to go to his club and scream at him like he were Elvis

Like, he doesn't even have access to levers of power and is almost certainly going to lose a substantial amount of his non-Florida property through the New York tax investigation. You literally get nothing for being a member other than the chance to hoot at him.

I'm not familiar with that particular corner of Florida, but the state is loaded to the gills with overpriced country clubs that aren't decorated like Liberace had sex with Louis XIV. Imagine defining yourself as liking Trump as a loving human.

MorrisBae
Jan 18, 2020

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/AP/status/1380153280479821828

Every single article about the murder calls him “NFL pro” instead of “NFL player” - when I first saw the headline I had to Google and see if he was a coach or something

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

tenderjerk posted:

What do you think he is dying of rn

he's not dying he's thriving

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral
it's fascinating to me that whatever is going on with trump doesn't seem to be affecting his head at all, so all his photos now look like he's been injecting botox directly into his chin

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

MorrisBae posted:

Every single article about the murder calls him “NFL pro” instead of “NFL player” - when I first saw the headline I had to Google and see if he was a coach or something

i'm sure they'll do an autopsy on this NFL pro and find out his brain is perfectly normal and not a giant CTE callous

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

MorrisBae posted:

Hell yeah cte+guns usas back baby

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

i got home from work yesterday and my downstairs neighbor was blasting cigs in a folding chair outside his screen door, watching tv from outside, with the grill heating up and listening to glycerine by bush on his cellphone

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

i got home from work yesterday and my downstairs neighbor was blasting cigs in a folding chair outside his screen door, watching tv from outside, with the grill heating up and listening to glycerine by bush on his cellphone

living his best life

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

neighbor sounds pretty chill

I'd chill on my patio and drink some beer shouting across our lawns at each other with them

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Stupid
Bread Liar

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

dude's living his best life, good for him

efb but good to see agreeance across the board

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

dudes rock

TheMightyBoops
Nov 1, 2016

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

Spring baybee!

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

loving CTE man

Jon Irenicus
Apr 23, 2008

YO ASSHOLE

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

you could have said hi to me

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Stupid
Bread Liar
machinehead is the better song

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

Jon Irenicus posted:

you could have said hi to me

I say hi to him every time I see him, he's very nice!

text editor
Jan 8, 2007

Impkins Patootie posted:

work your body

that's the one track from that game seared into my brain

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

you guys hear about the doneagl drumpf guy? apparently was president for a minute!!

please do not mock my president

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

euphronius posted:

please do not mock my (favorite) president

fixed for you

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

https://twitter.com/ProjectLincoln/status/1379976012063195138?s=20

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

euphronius posted:

please do not mock my president

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

drat i wish i had neighbors this cool

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
people come in from Games and think they can just post whatever they want here

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Louisgod posted:

machinehead is the better song

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Honestly, Biden Republicans would be 10x worse than Trump Republicans.

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

neutral milf hotel posted:

fun fact: morning joe used to represent the same district the Gaetz how holds. additionally, they both have murdered a young person but have never been convicted.

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

this is how my neighbors would describe me if i had a grill

TheMightyBoops
Nov 1, 2016

Flavius Aetass posted:

people come in from Games and think they can just post whatever they want here

If Trump had never gotten covid I would still be lurking; it’s all his fault.

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

rated vibe

Jon Irenicus
Apr 23, 2008

YO ASSHOLE

Flavius Aetass posted:

this is how my neighbors would describe me if i had a grill

you know what you have to do, friend

Jon Irenicus
Apr 23, 2008

YO ASSHOLE

TheMightyBoops posted:

If Trump had never gotten covid I would still be lurking; it’s all his fault.

*smiles softly* remember when trumpo got the rona? i do.

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

Jon Irenicus posted:

*smiles softly* remember when trumpo got the rona? i do.

I only remember sailor

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Jon Irenicus posted:

you know what you have to do, friend

made a grill from an old 55 gallon drum and a piece of chicken wire stretched between a few pieces of scrap metal?

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

TMMadman posted:

Honestly, Biden Republicans would be 10x worse than Trump Republicans.

i dunno about that.

the content would be way worse though thats for sure

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011