Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

rabble rabble posted:

i mean yah if you want to drink fizzy candy then sure go for pepsi

i sometimes seek out Cactus Cooler and Mr Pibb.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

what a weird coincidence, this image was texted to me about 5 minutes ago

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

the best part of the Biden vs Trump debates was when Trump was clearly surprised by the fact that Biden loved his son unconditionally.

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Sir Tonk posted:

i mean, im white, but i took zero poo poo from cops when they pulled me over while i was in uniform. that cop has got to be super racist to act that way with someone in uniform, especially an officer. most cops are so hard for active duty guys that theyll pull you over to ask you about how cool tanks are or whatever

lol

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

VideoKid posted:

the best part of the Biden vs Trump debates was when Trump was clearly surprised by the fact that Biden loved his son unconditionally.

lol

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

VideoKid posted:

no the best part was when he asked "who built the camps joe"

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Sir Tonk posted:

i mean, im white, but i

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

F Stop Fitzgerald posted:

eh I still think the Hunter thing was funnier because Trump clearly thought it was a slam dunk and he just made himself look like a dick.

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Plinkey posted:

i brewed a lot of a pliney the elder copy because you can't get it anywhere around here

plinkey the elder

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Flavius Aetass posted:

this thread's all busted

Turn on ur monitor binch

Gods_Butthole
Aug 9, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

Numbers are pretty easy to make up my guy, don't know why you're so proud of yourself

Gods_Butthole
Aug 9, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

Bearjew posted:

Simulation is breaking down man. It's said a lot but this time I think it really is

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
those cops get promoted and that lieutenant has to sit through power points until he is white

Gods_Butthole
Aug 9, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

:d2a:

We'll get to see whether troop worship trumps cop worship or not.

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

Gods_Butthole posted:

Numbers are pretty easy to make up my guy, don't know why you're so proud of yourself

The Chairman
Jun 30, 2003

But you forget, mon ami, that there is evil everywhere under the sun

Gods_Butthole posted:

there is one very important factor that trumps both of those

Gods_Butthole
Aug 9, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

rabble rabble posted:

the acid in coke is what lets you know it's working

I wish there were actual acid in coke :smith:

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

not accurate. Joe has the Spear skill majored

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

Some brand called Rainier was featured as drat near a side character in those twilight films because the dad was always carrying around a sixer of it

I know this because the rifftrax versions of those films are some of the funniest out there.

Also I wouldn't mind trying that dad beer

It's an entirely fine thirst-quenching american macro lager that is as common as tap water in the Seattle area, I drank my body weight of it a thousand times over since it was always both cheaper and tastier than PBR / Natty / whatever other budget macros were available at the gas station

Now it's both popular and under new management so the price has increased while the quality hasn't improved, and now Henry Weinhard fills the budget case PNW lager role

Gods_Butthole
Aug 9, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

The Chairman posted:

there is one very important factor that trumps both of those

gently caress, I wasn't thinking.

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

Gods_Butthole posted:

Четырнадцать

The Chairman
Jun 30, 2003

But you forget, mon ami, that there is evil everywhere under the sun
here's a number I just made up: splifty-aitch

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Bearjew posted:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Gods_Butthole posted:

soldier worship seems to have died off amongst cops as they have been able to get their own war toys so they can just pretend to be soldiers instead

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RkP_OGDCLY0

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

lol is don jr ever golfing with him?

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

The Chairman posted:

here's a number I just made up: splifty-aitch

how about this number:
Domal trajmp

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

there it is

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

CODChimera posted:

lol is don jr ever golfing with him?

lol

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

https://mobile.twitter.com/sheeeluhhh/status/1380559844319637504

So many of these :(

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

F Stop Fitzgerald posted:

lmao

what a country

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost

And here I only remember when he challenged Mitt Romney to a boxing match. :(

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

one dude who I knew from high school became a cop after he got rejected from the army because he told the requiter that he feels we are in a holy war and he feels it’s Christian duty to murder Muslims. The cops thought this was fine.

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

VideoKid posted:

how about this number:
Domal trajmp

DonaldTrump is 11309629319981037 in a Base-31 number system

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/adamliptak/status/1380729442545369094

Gods_Butthole
Aug 9, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!
https://www.vice.com/en/article/y3dm3m/cops-caught-on-video-holding-a-black-army-lieutenant-at-gunpoint-then-pepper-spraying-him

loving hell man

quote:

The incident ostensibly began after an officer believed Nazario was driving on U.S. Route 460 without a rear license plate, according to the lawsuit. While the SUV was new to Nazario, meaning he hadn’t gotten permanent plates yet, he still had a temporary plate taped to the inside of his rear window, the lawsuit notes. The temporary tags are visible in the body camera footage.

Nazario slowed down his vehicle within seconds of the police pursuing him and activated his turn signal. Because it was dark, Nazario also drove for less than a mile—below the posted speed limit—until he reached a well-lit BP gas station, where he pulled over. In all, it took about 1 minute, 40 seconds for Nazario to pull over after Crocker initiated the stop, according to the lawsuit.

quote:

One of the officers admitted later that they knew why Nazario had pulled into the BP—it happened all the time, and was a maneuver often used by people of color, according to the lawsuit.

quote:

The officers were not “willing or able to articulate why they had initiated the traffic stop,” according to the lawsuit. Gutierrez told Nazario, who did not immediately get out of the car despite repeated orders to do so, that he was “fixin’ to ride the lightning,” according to body camera footage.

“This is a colloquial expression for an execution, originating from glib reference to execution by the electric chair,” the lawsuit alleges.

Jesus Christ

quote:

Gutierrez attempted to remove Nazario from the car with an “arm-bar,” but failed, according to the lawsuit. The officer pepper-sprayed Nazario in the face and continued to order him out of the SUV, body camera footage shows. The pepper spray caused Nazario’s dog, which was in a crate in the back of the vehicle, to start choking, according to the lawsuit.

They just can't go five minutes without trying to murder a dog can they?

quote:

Nazario was told that he could leave without charges if he would “chill and let this go,” according to the lawsuit—or, he could be charged, have to go to court, and face the consequences in his military career.

Gods_Butthole has issued a correction as of 04:56 on Apr 10, 2021

Anti-Social_Disease
Mar 5, 2002
When Biden dies the second I find out I'm jacking off. I hope it's this week because I really wanna jack off. Trqimg.

Gods_Butthole
Aug 9, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

:crnasickos:

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

that majority opinion is really bad like not even on policy grounds(which it is) but also in terms of making poo poo up and being bad lawyers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/Rawsalerts/status/1380730254382223360