Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
its time to own up. as a househaving suburbidiot former yakuza turned baby daddy i have recently become Enamored with my back yardish area. it's small but full of birds and bugs and poo poo. a fox shows up on occasion. perfect spot to rip a few bongloads before setting a hedge on fire.

so i've been reading up on ecology, and permaculture, and vibes. rather than poison the gaia mother earth mother, with fell chemichals and foul brews, i have researched Natural Paths of floral envivication for yardologists such as my self.

friends, it is as a doctorate of expertise that i tell you, piss in your yard. setup a urinal out your bathroom window and sprinkle that golden nectar onto that thirsty turf. keep a watering can by the toilet and dilute it 50/50 before applying directly to flower beds. the nitrogen and phosphors will quickly digest old leafs and dead grass into righteous soils. it's ideal for encouraging bacterial and fungal nets in sandy soils, as only the accumulation of decayed biomatter can adjust the silt to sand ratio. legumes and clovers are excellent at capturing and fixing the nutrients in the soil via root nodules.

do our wives and neighbors understand? no. they insist it is a Weird Sex Thing, despite the fact that we are Polite enough to wait until the Cover Of Nightfall for us to do our tinklebusiness. it's basically ramadan but for eco-pissing. ridiculius. i shan't stand for such abuse anymore.

People, yardpissing is the one thing that can turn this whole crazy mixed up world of ours around. it reduces the strain on our already clogged up shitters, and it does the other good stuff that i mentioned already too. flowers like it. worms like it. pervert bugs like it. there's no reason not to piss in your yard.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
really looking forward to this month's Yardpisser's Digest, apparently Polanski wrote a column on the ettiquete of sustained eye contact while Yardpissing

crimes

nut

what’s good for the garden is good for the gander

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood

nut posted:

what’s good for the garden is good for the gander

getting my dick shredded by outraged goose bites

crimes

nut

i find it really improves the taste of the dandelions

Ventral EggSac

The light turns on and my wife gasps, I'm peeing into the compost container we keep in the kitchen

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood

Ventral EggSac posted:

The light turns on and my wife gasps, I'm peeing into the compost container we keep in the kitchen

"honey, it's not what it looks like. the green/brown ratio is way off and it's not getting hot enough to sterilize the dried grass clippings."

crimes

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.
I whiz almost exclusively in the compost bin we keep out back and i'm PROUD of it.

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Piss in the back yard poo poo in the front

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

my urologist just pinching the bridge of his nose and asking me to explain how metaphorical that description is supposed to be

crimes

nut

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

Heather Papps

hello friend

desperately waiting for leaves to appear so i can piss in my yard

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

selan dyin

Heather Papps posted:

just grab some off something, throw em on the ground and rip a piss

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood

Heather Papps posted:

friend, have you heard the gospel of Toilet Window

crimes

Khanstant
i pee in the front yard at night

RickRogers

Woh, is that a thing I like??
Me watering the plants:
Mornin' Jerry! *If only he knew what was in my can...*

Jerry:
Mornin' Ted! *If only he knew what was in my can...*

Our significant others:
*If only my husband knew...*

FutonForensic

my dream is to piss in an enclosed courtyard like at a monastery or abbey. just imagine the decadence of being able to excrete in a private space surrounded by four walls

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
the yellow fringe on MY flag? heh.

crimes

Stoner Sloth

FutonForensic posted:

my dream is to piss in an enclosed courtyard like at a monastery or abbey. just imagine the decadence of being able to excrete in a private space surrounded by four walls

this seems like a dream you could make come true if you don't mind annoying the monks/abbesses

nut

do piss on me

*snake surrounded by tufts of grass*

Escape From Noise

These yardpissers wanna talk lord of the mics
You're not even lord of the yard!

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood

nut posted:

do piss on me

*snake surrounded by tufts of grass*

lmao

i used to be a TreePisser until i sprinkled on a fallen log and a rat snake crawled out from underneath. i think it gave me stink-eye but it's kind of hard to tell with reptilians.

crimes

solarNativity

honestly just lol if you have a whole rear end yard and don't piss in it every now and then

Ventral EggSac

Why would I pee in a wet hole inside my house when there is a flat dry place right putside

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
toilets:
- need to be cleaned
- break and flood your whole house
- super loud
- bad for posture

yard:
- beautiful
- chill with birds
- nature cleans it for u
- vidamin d

crimes

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
sunflower: aw gee phiz thanks for the water!
me: naw sweat lil bub
sunflower: (smacking lips) interesting electrolyte blend today. you make this yourself?
me, smiling, turning to the camera: matter of fact... I did!

crimes

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
the pervert cardinal flower, bedecked in sinful crimson: forgive me father i crave PISSS

crimes

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
yardshitters are a lot like bigfoots in that their existence is mythical and used as a distraction by the catholic church from their centuries of child sex crimes

crimes

Ass-penny

tbh a vine type plant is already trying to kill my house so I'm not trying to do them any favors over here.

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Twenty Four

*Shaking my head at my neighbor's thick aggressive desert landscaping as I watch them hobble out to get the mail favoring their perforated junk*

Ventral EggSac

rear end-penny posted:

tbh a vine type plant is already trying to kill my house so I'm not trying to do them any favors over here.

Maybe if you strain enough you can increase your pressure to cutting

solarNativity

Ventral EggSac posted:

Maybe if you strain enough you can increase your pressure to cutting

what is a waterjet cutter if not just a robot peeing really hard

Ass-penny

getting cyberpunk ITT

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Stoner Sloth

solarNativity posted:

what is a waterjet cutter if not just a robot peeing really hard

FutonForensic

fyi there will be a knowledge-sharing meeting this Wednesday with our sister chapter, SODSOAKERS

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
getting pulled into an accountability process by Anti-Urine Radicals in the Triffid Parents Council

crimes

snergle

A kind little mouse!

rear end-penny posted:

i thought urine was deadly to plants. just do it. the worst that happens is you give a flytrap plant a kink and its constantly saying rear end-penny piss on me

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
me, pissing on the oleander aphids decimating my swamp milkweed: aahhahahaha!!!! suffer!
aphids: harder daddy

crimes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

snergle

A kind little mouse!

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

me, pissing on the oleander aphids decimating my swamp milkweed: aahhahahaha!!!! suffer!
aphids: harder daddy

you cant kill oleander with piss. you need to nuke it and then salt the earth.