Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Cartoon Man posted:

Nsfw if you actually go look at the article on kotaku, they show the penis in question...
Nope, Not going there. :froggonk:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marcade
Jun 11, 2006

Who are you to glizzy gobble El Vago's marshmussy?

Not anymore. What's the point?

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

You can still get the penis elsewhere (I don’t know where), the take down was only for patreon’s site.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
I think about the bowsette music video and laugh all over again

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Cartoon Man posted:

You can still get the penis elsewhere

I just came (lol) to say this should be the new thread title but... it IS the thread title...?!

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Lobok posted:

I just came (lol) to say this should be the new thread title but... it IS the thread title...?!

:same:

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

quote:

Pet detective says stolen giant rabbit is ‘still hot’ and a smuggling risk

Owner offers £2,000 reward for record-breaking Worcestershire pet while rabbit expert predicts ransom demand

On Tuesday, experts admitted to being worried and bemused by the disappearance of Darius, the 4ft-long pet thought to have been stolen from its oversized enclosure in Worcestershire last weekend.

Robert Kenny, a professional pet detective, said the theft showed how people would go to extreme lengths to get their hands on valuable animals like Darius, a continental giant rabbit.

He said the thief had likely scouted the location of the crime in advance and is now trying to get the rabbit out of the country.

“The only way that this can be sold is if it goes out of the UK – it’s still hot, it’s still high profile,” he said. “So it’s of paramount importance that borders are closed [to stop] the opportunity for this animal to be moved.

“If the animal remains in the UK, I have no doubt whatsoever that it has to be recovered. The owner needs to contact ferry ports and make sure that this rabbit does not go outside of the UK.”

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2021/apr/13/pet-detective-says-stolen-giant-rabbit-is-still-hot-and-a-smuggling-risk

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

By popular demand posted:

Nope, Not going there. :froggonk:
Don't worry, I got you. :nws:

Honestly, it seems pretty off-model for Bowser.

Marcade
Jun 11, 2006

Yeah, Bowser's not Jewish, for one.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
Hope Bowser doesn't blow out any koopas poopas with that donger.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

This one doesn't really translate well.

The main headline is easy: "Small Seal Hisses on Swimming Beach in Naantali - There is Still Uncertainty Regarding its Future" (yeah the last part sounds loving awkward in Finnish, too).

But the quote is a bit different. "'They caught it'" is how it translates, but it's specifically referring to catching something that is in the air, either thrown or falling down.

Mescal
Jul 23, 2005

Knormal posted:

Don't worry, I got you. :nws:

Honestly, it seems pretty off-model for Bowser.

I would have gone for bulbous, almost football-shaped shaft and testes much more taut. The color's wrong, too.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
Bowser is a different size and shape in almost every game, would you expect any less from his dong?

Dylan16807
May 12, 2010
So the important thing is not "bowser penis taken down", it's the way the takedown was done.

It was based on copyright, not trademark, so the takedown was about the model itself and not the name.

And the penis did not have any other recognizable elements of Bowser attached to it.

So the logical conclusion is that the Bowser penis must be canon.

Tei
Feb 19, 2011

Friedrich Nietzsche use to have a friend that did this.

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

https://twitter.com/ManduReid/status/1382085381718413312

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

https://twitter.com/RealSardonicus/status/1382321406537515010

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Was he crucified?

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Rhino, you did this to me!

A little more niche but
https://www.politico.com/news/2021/04/09/lego-gamer-infiltrated-white-house-press-480673

quote:

In communications with confidants, Montagu has posed as a member of White House Correspondents Association, claiming to be a reporter for The Daily Mail, the British tabloid known for its gossipy coverage of celebrities and political figures. Montagu also communicates regularly with top White House reporters and has had several exchanges with White House officials.

But Montagu never joined WHCA and The Daily Mail. There is no Kacey Montagu, except as a digital impersonation of a White House correspondent.

quote:

In conversations with U.S. officials and nonprofit journalism and government-tracking outfits, Montagu said they were an 18-year-old law student from the United Kingdom who was born in the U.S. before moving across the pond with their family at age six. In another conversation, reviewed by POLITICO, Montagu said they were studying political science. He or she said they are not motivated by politics, but were socially liberal and conservative on economic issues.

Acquaintances online suspect much of the biographical information to be untrue. They believe Montagu’s White House moonlighting began as something to boast about in the online global gaming platform called ROBLOX, where users jokingly call themselves “Legos.” Within that platform is a role-playing group called nUSA, where people from across the world engage in a mock U.S. government exercise. At one point, Montagu had adopted the role of Secretary of State but resigned from that job after — as they recalled — ”the [nUSA] President went to war with some U.K. and I thought it was a pretty bad idea!”

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

I keep reading this and it's like my brain's broken I just can't parse it. I've gotten really stupid(er) in the last decade I think

Marcade
Jun 11, 2006

I think being able to parse Daily Mail articles is a sign of brain brokeness more than vice versa.

Dachshundofdoom
Feb 14, 2013

Pillbug
No it's a pretty awful sentence, I had to stare at it for a couple minutes too. I think it means "Because women are working we can't use them as free labor to take care of elderly relatives, forcing the government to spend about the price of a cheap used car."

You're not stupid, it's just a very stupid thought.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

https://twitter.com/VICE/status/1382348021942394884

Tei
Feb 19, 2011

Unfun farts: some rear end in a top hat has varius copyrigthed farts registered and has used that to claim ownership of a few twitch channels. Another rear end in a top hat has the copyright of a silent piece to claim ownership of the silence of other music compositions.

(it was Fun facts, but the copyright wolrd is on a sad state, nothing fun about it)

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

Milo and POTUS posted:

I think about the bowsette music video and laugh all over again
Given the context I have to ask

Sir Lemming
Jan 27, 2009

It's a piece of JUNK!

"Nobody's gonna read past the headline, better cram the whole article in there"

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
I am now selling an NFT of the moment that guy farted on the cops and another one of this post about the first one.

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007

The Bloop posted:

I am now selling an NFT of the moment that guy farted on the cops and another one of this post about the first one.

I'm selling an identical copy for $1 cheaper.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

Releasing this for free public use :smugdog:

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Degenerate knock-offs

None have the unique value of the ORIGINAL New Farting Token

Mescal
Jul 23, 2005

Jesus. I'm gonna show ten people that headline and see how many of them can work it out in 60 seconds.

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007

Captain Hygiene posted:

Mods???

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007
After a quick pm conversation, i misunderstood the meaning of no regulations

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

Captain Hygiene posted:

Fuckin commie

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

Mysterious goat appears in Death Valley National Park. That’s bad news, rangers say
:ohdear:

gey muckle mowser
Aug 5, 2003

Do you know anything about...
witches?

Buglord
"Mystery tree beast turns out to be croissant"

https://twitter.com/BBCWorld/status/1382634406620364800?s=20

AFewBricksShy
Jun 19, 2003

of a full load.

I don't see it on the list

Atticus_1354
Dec 10, 2006

barkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbarkbark

AFewBricksShy posted:

I don't see it on the list

The omem already happened. The goat is the bad thing it predicted.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tei
Feb 19, 2011

Atticus_1354 posted:

The omem already happened. The goat is the bad thing it predicted.

On a normal day I would disagree. But a Croissant on a Tree on Poland is had bad has it can get. On top of the goat thing.