Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

A Bakers Cousin posted:

Uh does it stand for "Jewish question" because what the gently caress?

YUP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

THS
Sep 15, 2017

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

:allears:

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

A Bakers Cousin posted:

Uh does it stand for "Jewish question" because what the gently caress?

Oh, yes, I thought it was immediately clear that the bloodborne player was a nazi, sorry

Youtube is hell

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
it's a gaming youtube channel. the ones that aren't nazis are a quiet minority.

inferis
Dec 30, 2003

I had to explain the concept of the phrase ‘gamer word’ to my boyfriend and he said ‘why would anyone ever call themselves a gamer then?’

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
that's an excellent question.

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

lmao

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money
"Look,...

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
Can we make 'ok gamer' happen?

prom candy
Dec 16, 2005

Only I may dance

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

shirts and skins posted:

How could you get as far as Race Bannon and not know that JQ stands for Johnny Quest

:doh:

witchy
Apr 23, 2019

one step forward one step back

moobs in the front nazi in the back rash all over

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

oh man that is mega nasty that is dog poo poo

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

ASK ME ABOUT MY
UNITED STATES MARINES
FUNKO POPS COLLECTION

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

But what do you think about the rash?

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

peak performance

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
those titties are 99.9 % Aryan muscle.

Accretionist
Nov 7, 2012
I BELIEVE IN STUPID CONSPIRACY THEORIES

quote:

Separatist Group Seeks To Move Oregon Border To Create 'Greater Idaho'

Some rural Oregonians are so frustrated by Democratic politics they want to leave the state.

But not by moving elsewhere.

Instead, a group is seeking to change the map itself so that most of Oregon and a chunk of Northern California would break off and join Idaho, a Republican-majority state. The group, Move Oregon’s Border For a Greater Idaho, succeeded in getting petitions approved for circulation in two rural Oregon counties this month.

The effort is only the latest separatist cause in Pacific Northwest history to spark popular interest, despite being practically infeasible for a long list of legal, political and economic reasons.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

i'm living in my own Greater Idaho. where do i go from here to a better state than this?

inferis
Dec 30, 2003

idaho trying to annex the whole state of jefferson

Proust Malone
Apr 4, 2008

Idaho has long sought a warm water port on the Black Sea

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
Idaho, glorious fifth Rome.

Proust Malone
Apr 4, 2008

The senator from Hawaii:

https://twitter.com/brianschatz/status/1382521338481496064?s=21

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
https://twitter.com/callsuponmuses/status/1382419874564222977

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

inferis posted:

idaho trying to annex the whole state of jefferson

Funnily enough, I don't think Idaho even wants them

Joan
Mar 28, 2021

Hi

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

Incorporating the erstwhile State of Jefferson in far northern California, of course.

This sort of thing comes up like every year because of the huge societal and geographic divide that comes from the Cascade Range. Rural people don't like being outvoted. Well, too bad.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

lol why limit yourselves to the current borders of nevada, utah, and montana; you're already annexing from two states just go whole hog

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
I just noticed that "Greater Idaho" includes Redmond and Madras but not Bend, lol, it's a political gerrymander

DarkEuphoria
Nov 7, 2012

oh sweet I saw this the other day but was waiting for it to be relevant

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

shirts and skins posted:

I just noticed that "Greater Idaho" includes Redmond and Madras but not Bend, lol, it's a political gerrymander

you don't say?

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

Cerebral Bore posted:

you don't say?

I mean yeah obviously, but most of these things just split the line down the mountains and keep it regional. Even in southern Oregon you could look at the Rogue River Valley as being maybe distinct from the Willamette Valley to the north. But Bend and Redmond are basically the same community, Redmond even has the local airport. It's hilariously petty.

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

shirts and skins posted:

I mean yeah obviously, but most of these things just split the line down the mountains and keep it regional. Even in southern Oregon you could look at the Rogue River Valley as being maybe distinct from the Willamette Valley to the north. But Bend and Redmond are basically the same community, Redmond even has the local airport. It's hilariously petty.

It isn’t a very sensical gerrymander on the federal level because it would take at max 1 US rep from Oregon and give it to Idaho, but that would already be Oregon’s one Republican representative. But no way Idaho even wants these yahoos.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

:hai: inshallah

prom candy
Dec 16, 2005

Only I may dance

i love this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
https://twitter.com/one_into_two/status/1382431984908132352