Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Bobby Deluxe posted:

It's fairly obvious from everything s_e dredged up that MC sees themself as the baby in that fantasy, but yeah keep calling them a pedo.

aaaAAAAAAAA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

londonarbuckle
Feb 23, 2017
I'm beginning to think goons should stop posting their U's

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

Bobby Deluxe posted:

It's fairly obvious from everything s_e dredged up that MC sees themself as the baby in that fantasy, but yeah keep calling them a pedo.

sweet merciful crap

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

a specific vein of lasagna

Bobby Deluxe posted:

holy poo poo

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

if theres one group who never projects onto children, its pedophiles

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

The freaks must be protected, for leftism.

wizzardstaff
Apr 6, 2018

Zorch! Splat! Pow!
Pretty cool how the focus of the conversation has shifted entirely away from FYAD posters' behavior, I wonder what's up with that

Is there anyone else you want to doxx while we're at it or do you want to save that in your back pocket for another deflection?

eleven extra elephants
Feb 16, 2007

Menschliches! Allzumenschliches!!

Bobby Deluxe posted:

Empty quoting this while being a tedious fuckman

EasilyConfused
Nov 21, 2009

one strong toad

wizzardstaff posted:

Pretty cool how the focus of the conversation has shifted entirely away from FYAD posters' behavior, I wonder what's up with that

Is there anyone else you want to doxx while we're at it or do you want to save that in your back pocket for another deflection?

Well gee, I wonder if it's because of all these other posters with insane posts?

No that can't be it, must be some sort of forum conspiracy.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

wizzardstaff posted:

fyad's deep babyfur agents

Katt
Nov 14, 2017

Ban everyone who ever posted or read the last few pages. Only the sweet release of death can save us now.

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

Endorph posted:

i think thats still bad
I think it shows someone deeply unhappy that was working through some stuff, and digging through someone's posts from 17 years ago shows a similar level of needing help.

The difference is that one was an egg crying out for help and guidance and the other is a chud who gets hard for dredging through people's post histories.

Still though,

wizzardstaff posted:

jaegerx
Sep 10, 2012

Maybe this post will get me on your ignore list!

Katt posted:

Ban everyone who ever posted or read the last few pages. Only the sweet release of death can save us now.

I just started drinking because of the last 2 pages.

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

wizzardstaff posted:

you offering up the skeletons in your closet, guy whos going to bat for the pedophile?

Kenning
Jan 11, 2009

I really want to post goatse. Instead I only have these🍄.

updating my list of posting enemies...god help u if u make the list...

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Bobby Deluxe posted:

I think it shows someone deeply unhappy that was working through some stuff, and digging through someone's posts from 17 years ago shows a similar level of needing help.

The difference is that one was an egg crying out for help and guidance and the other is a chud who gets hard for dredging through people's post histories.

Still though,
bro the way you're trying to tie the trans experience and 'egg' poo poo into wanting to gently caress baby furries is legitimately disgusting alt-right poo poo that is indistinguishable from poo poo terfs would say

like yeah the trans experience can lead to some weird sex hangups or having to work through some poo poo through kink but there's kind of a difference between being into gay guys dressing up as anime girls and being into baby furries

Elmnt80
Dec 30, 2012

Katt posted:

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

I skipped like 20 pages unread pages to catch-up on the drama.

Was it worth it?

Nay

EasilyConfused
Nov 21, 2009

one strong toad

Kenning posted:

updating my list of posting enemies...god help u if u make the list...

:sweatdrop:

wizzardstaff
Apr 6, 2018

Zorch! Splat! Pow!

Hizke posted:

you offering up the skeletons in your closet, guy whos going to bat for the pedophile?

I've already had Andy Ngo post my face, thanks

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
easy to make these accusations but poo poo a mile in their diaper and *then* tell me how you feel

eleven extra elephants
Feb 16, 2007

Menschliches! Allzumenschliches!!
Uwu doing a heckin pedophilia u__u

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Endorph posted:

'egg' poo poo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CvERHiTfx9w

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Endorph posted:

bro the way you're trying to tie the trans experience and 'egg' poo poo into wanting to gently caress baby furries is legitimately disgusting alt-right poo poo that is indistinguishable from poo poo terfs would say

like yeah the trans experience can lead to some weird sex hangups or having to work through some poo poo through kink but there's kind of a difference between being into gay guys dressing up as anime girls and being into baby furries

I'm sorry endorph but furries are antifa and non problematic now so uh. Baby furs must b e like, super antifa by this logic. They're the most woke of us all and cannot be called gross anymore.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Bobby Deluxe posted:

you dumb son of a bitch

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

also 'posts from 17 years ago?'

quote:

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

Bobby Deluxe posted:

lol awesome

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
I always find it interesting cases of revisionism and actually FYAD was noble crusaders against lowtax is the most fun one to watch develop in real time.

Cycle of the forums I guess

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

CharlestheHammer posted:

I always find it interesting cases of revisionism and actually FYAD was noble crusaders against lowtax is the most fun one to watch develop in real time.

Cycle of the forums I guess

You don't know anything about fyad.

I'm a freak who's lurked it since I regged and they were the only people publicly calling lowtax a stupid fucker for years before it became popular. this is factually true

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Ban both the pedophile and kiwifarms user stunt_enby

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

Done.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

Endorph posted:

like yeah the trans experience can lead to some weird sex hangups or having to work through some poo poo through kink
Which was my point. Be nice if we could stick to that and not extrapolate into directions I didn't go huh?

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010

wizzardstaff posted:

personally i think that the bigger deal is the known pedophile. maybe that's just me though and others don't get as upset about that sort of thing

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Bobby Deluxe posted:

Which was my point. Be nice if we could stick to that and not extrapolate into directions I didn't go huh?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLRv0b6wJlA

xtal
Jan 9, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
Now lets never speak of this again

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007
fyad ftw

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

xtal posted:

Now lets never speak of this again