Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

skaianDestiny
Jan 13, 2017

beep boop
Someone's upset lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darth TNT
Sep 20, 2013
Forearm caving punch! :lmao:

Full body caving punch!

At least Ugly is consistent in naming things.

For all the pretty boys and girls Murata draws, Ugly is certainly hideous.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Fuhrer Ugly seems to work on Ork rules

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

I can't help but admire how unsubtle Ugly is.

MiddleOne
Feb 17, 2011

RareAcumen posted:

Fuhrer Ugly seems to work on Ork rules

Superpower, gore.

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

Well that escalated quickly!

Bucswabe
May 2, 2009
This chapter was a great lesson in why you shouldn't go into work when you aren't feeling well.

However, I want to believe it's important that, despite how mangled TTM was, the tank top was pretty much unharmed.

Bisse
Jun 26, 2005

Bucswabe posted:

However, I want to believe it's important that, despite how mangled TTM was, the tank top was pretty much unharmed.
The tank top IS invincible!

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

I can't believe the real TTM has been a sentient tank top this entire time.

MadFriarAvelyn
Sep 25, 2007

The tank top multiplies the physical prowess of the wearer ten fold.

It is finally time for TTM to pass on the tank top to Saitama.

Caidin
Oct 29, 2011
This ugly guy does ugly work but I believe that tank top will be perfectly fine. I wonder if the cadre transparently planning to backstab each other is going anywhere.

Rohan Kishibe
Oct 29, 2011

Frankly, I don't like you
and I never have.
The compression of a tight tank top increases blood flow and hormone release, increasing the wearer's healing powers far beyond that of a normal man.

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

The Gologle Posting Experience.

<3

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

"I didn't see the part where he develops as a character so I guess he never developed as a character"
Did I forget them being introduced or is the Zatoichi-looking guy and his posse new?

Collapsing Farts
Jun 29, 2018

💀
They were in there earlier. I vaguely remember one of them eating a monster fruit and Atomic Samurai cutting him into a million pieces

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
spring mustache isn't new, at least. but he's just an unexceptional b rank, so i don't know why he is even here.

Mordecai
May 18, 2003

Known throughout the world! Chop people's head off to the ground! Angry eyes that frighten people! Dragon among humans, king of dragons... Manchurian Derp Deity, Ha Che'er.

AnonSpore posted:

Did I forget them being introduced or is the Zatoichi-looking guy and his posse new?

IIRC they're the swordmaster social club that Atomic Samurai is part of. They stayed out of hero poo poo until one of their own tried to force them to monsterize.

Diephoon
Aug 24, 2003

LOL

Nap Ghost

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

spring mustache isn't new, at least. but he's just an unexceptional b rank, so i don't know why he is even here.

They're swordmasters like Atomic Samurai, Spring Mustachio is one of their disciples like Bushidrill, Iaian, and Okamaitachi.

Diephoon fucked around with this message at 19:03 on Apr 20, 2021

Horace Kinch
Aug 15, 2007

If Suiryu can get his teeth back I'm sure Tank Top and Sweet Mask will be a-okay eventually.

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

And Tyler Too! posted:

If Suiryu can get his teeth back I'm sure Tank Top and Sweet Mask will be a-okay eventually.
Not while Tank Top Man looks like Modern Art

Grouchio fucked around with this message at 23:46 on Apr 20, 2021

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
the tank top looks fine, though? i guess the other, less important bits took some damage, but why would that matter?

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

the tank top looks fine, though? i guess the other, less important bits took some damage, but why would that matter?

Yeah just you watch, the Tank Top's gonna launch off the mangled broken glass jumble of meat and bones and onto Fuhrer Ugly and compress on him like a black hole.

oh jay
Oct 15, 2012

RareAcumen posted:

Yeah just you watch, the Tank Top's gonna launch off the mangled broken glass jumble of meat and bones and onto Fuhrer Ugly and compress on him like a black hole.

No, Tank Top Blackhole is a different guy.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

I read the webcomic years ago and I don't remember anything close to this. I don't even remember the existence of the guy throwing the body crushing punches.

Either way, holy poo poo this escalated quickly yet again.

Darth TNT
Sep 20, 2013

It's a bit frayed on the edges actually. It seems to be coming apart.

Nice piece of fish
Jan 29, 2008

Ultra Carp
People need to stop panicking. King will fix this. He'll save everyone.

Collapsing Farts
Jun 29, 2018

💀
I feel like Tatsumaki went down too easy and that is way too suspect

Mordecai
May 18, 2003

Known throughout the world! Chop people's head off to the ground! Angry eyes that frighten people! Dragon among humans, king of dragons... Manchurian Derp Deity, Ha Che'er.
The Master Tank Top is going to have to switch hosts and adopt Mumen Rider as its new wielder for a while. Like Spider-Man and the symbiote suit.

JamMasterJim
Mar 27, 2010

Mordecai posted:

The Master Tank Top is going to have to switch hosts and adopt Mumen Rider as its new wielder for a while. Like Spider-Man and the symbiote suit.

I hope we do not get the Tanktop of darkness coming in later for a lovely major event.

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.

JamMasterJim posted:

I hope we do not get the Tanktop of darkness coming in later for a lovely major event.

The mesh tanktop.....

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good

Collapsing Farts posted:

I feel like Tatsumaki went down too easy and that is way too suspect

i mean, she did just finish up a fight that involved a few panels showing how the fight looked from space. so she may be just a bit worn out

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
tatsumaki has limits and she almost reached them fighting psychroch. she might been able to eke out a win without help, but i don't think she would have walked away afterward.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

tatsumaki has limits and she almost reached them fighting psychroch. she might been able to eke out a win without help, but i don't think she would have walked away afterward.

This fight's an easy clap for Tatsumaki if she has anyone reliable backing her up. Sadly they just they threw Pig God out of the fight but thankfully, Bang is on his way.

Also Genos is going to help too I guess. It's been so long since the last chapter but where's Darkshine at?

Bacontotem
May 27, 2010

TTM runs on Bleach rules. He's not taking any real damage until his tank top is ripping.

TheLoneStar
Feb 9, 2017

RareAcumen posted:

Bang is on his way.
Can't he, like, teleport? What's taking him so long?

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

The Gologle Posting Experience.

<3
Bang isn't a teleporter, he can just move so fast it looks like he's teleporting.

TheLoneStar
Feb 9, 2017

Wait, my mistake, I misread RareAcumen's post and thought it said Blast, not Bang.

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

Bacontotem posted:

TTM runs on Bleach rules. He's not taking any real damage until his tank top is ripping.

reverse DBZ rules, he's not dead until we see those pecs

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH

serious gaylord posted:

The mesh tanktop.....

Worse. Inverse tanktop. Just sleeves and a balaclava.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.
Also can I just say Murata is an absolutely ridiculous artist and for all the grief he gets for redrawing stuff and taking 17 years over chapters sometimes its just, well just look at the horror he drew in this chapter. Absolute master of the art.