Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

Posting from my Apple MacBook m1

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tony quidprano
Jan 19, 2014
IM SO BAD AT ACTUALLY TALKING ABOUT F1 IN ANY MEANINGFUL WAY SOME DUDE WITH TOO MUCH FREE MONEY WILL KEEP CHANGING IT UNTIL I SHUT THE FUCK UP OR ACTUALLY POST SOMETHING THAT ISNT SPEWING HATE/SLURS/TELLING PEOPLE TO KILL THEMSELVES

ethanol posted:

Posting from my Apple MacBook m1

Hell ya brother. 🤌

Did you get the Air or the Pro?

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

Grevlek posted:

My fiance was wondering what kind of person is a "fan" of F1. Is it like being a football chav sort of thing, or do only fancy upper class Euros enjoy it?

Blessed fans of Sir Lewis Hamilton and then everyone else

Zeta Acosta
Dec 16, 2019

#essereFerrari

Pearnicious posted:

This thread sucks.

hi this thread

just joking welcome to the official scuderia mission winnow ferrari formula 1 2021 official thread. enjoy your stay

Zeta Acosta fucked around with this message at 20:09 on Apr 21, 2021

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Grevlek posted:

My fiance was wondering what kind of person is a "fan" of F1. Is it like being a football chav sort of thing, or do only fancy upper class Euros enjoy it?

cars go fast, sometimes they do funny things like spin or crash

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Just a reminder for the new posters that you're not allowed to say mean things about Carlos Sainz Jr itt

Khablam
Mar 29, 2012

I tried to break that rule once, but then I imagined his dreamy eyes looking disappointed at me.

Tony quidprano
Jan 19, 2014
IM SO BAD AT ACTUALLY TALKING ABOUT F1 IN ANY MEANINGFUL WAY SOME DUDE WITH TOO MUCH FREE MONEY WILL KEEP CHANGING IT UNTIL I SHUT THE FUCK UP OR ACTUALLY POST SOMETHING THAT ISNT SPEWING HATE/SLURS/TELLING PEOPLE TO KILL THEMSELVES

your friend wicka posted:

Just a reminder for the new posters that you're not allowed to say mean things about Carlos Sainz Jr itt

This is a quite sensible rule I think we all can agree on.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

you might get a "chili" reception :xd:

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

italian quid posted:

Hell ya brother. 🤌

Did you get the Air or the Pro?

Air I already have a 50 lb dell laptop for work

Personal Lucubrant
Oct 18, 2016

Just thinking about what to do with all the money I don't have.

Zeta Acosta posted:

hi this thread

Hey babe!

Last night I cooked a delicious wagyu ribeye steak with butter and olive oil in my new Calphalon nonstick pan. I used a thermometer to make sure I didn't overcook it, and it was a perfect medium-rare in the middle with a nice char on the outside. The price of the steak was a little steep, but overall I spent less than I would have at a restaurant to have a superior experience at home.

Also didn't have to listen to the wait staff sing me "happy birthday," which I don't know about Europe, but that an awful and obnoxious American thing.

There's only a 1/365 chance at having such a cool birthdate as 4/20, but how did you guys celebrate the weed day?

Zeta Acosta posted:

welcome to the official scuderia mission winnow ferrari formula 1 2021 official thread. enjoy your stay

Wait, I thought this was for the Netflix show?

Speaking of Netflix, anyone watch Hyperdrive?

Personal Lucubrant fucked around with this message at 20:30 on Apr 21, 2021

Tony quidprano
Jan 19, 2014

ethanol posted:

Air I already have a 50 lb dell laptop for work

You're missing out on the emojis on the Touch Bar though 🥺

Grevlek
Jan 11, 2004

net work error posted:

Blessed fans of Sir Lewis Hamilton and then everyone else

is it appropriate to nickname your penis 'sir lewis' and then say get in there lewis when he gets in there?

Personal Lucubrant
Oct 18, 2016

Grevlek posted:

is it appropriate to nickname your penis 'sir lewis' and then say get in there lewis when he gets in there?

"Use this 1 weird trick to get your partner interested in F1. Tifosi hate it!"

OhsH
Jan 12, 2008
Still I rise.

Zeta Acosta
Dec 16, 2019

#essereFerrari
happy birthday

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC
I loving love this thread when there's no F1 on.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Grevlek posted:

No because Lewis does more than half a lap

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
I don’t call my dick Lewis Hamilton because I can’t get through free practice

MustardFacial
Jun 20, 2011
George Russel's
Official Something Awful Account
Lifelong Tory Voter

Gotta keep the ball rolling. These are way better than the lovely umask things McLaren uses.

Grevlek
Jan 11, 2004

boop the snoot posted:

No because Lewis does more than half a lap

idk sometimes i get like a lap behind but then the stewards give me a chance to catch up ymmv?

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Pearnicious posted:

Hey babe!

Last night I cooked a delicious wagyu ribeye steak with butter and olive oil in my new Calphalon nonstick pan. I used a thermometer to make sure I didn't overcook it, and it was a perfect medium-rare in the middle with a nice char on the outside. The price of the steak was a little steep, but overall I spent less than I would have at a restaurant to have a superior experience at home.

Also didn't have to listen to the wait staff sing me "happy birthday," which I don't know about Europe, but that an awful and obnoxious American thing.

There's only a 1/365 chance at having such a cool birthdate as 4/20, but how did you guys celebrate the weed day?

Wait, I thought this was for the Netflix show?

Hyperdrive was a cool racing concept turned to dogshit by gimmicks.

MustardFacial posted:

Gotta keep the ball rolling. These are way better than the lovely umask things McLaren uses.

Yeah alright drop me a pm lol

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

ilmucche posted:

Hyperdrive was a cool racing concept turned to dogshit by gimmicks.

The backstory to that whole show is absolutely batshit, they didn't reimburse anyone for their cars' repairs or transport. Also they were racing in a big abandoned factory complex that was near enough a residential area that it caused noise complaints through the entire filming.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

FAUXTON posted:

The backstory to that whole show is absolutely batshit, they didn't reimburse anyone for their cars' repairs or transport. Also they were racing in a big abandoned factory complex that was near enough a residential area that it caused noise complaints through the entire filming.

Yeah, it could've been real cool and instead it was extremely poo poo. They also thought dropping like 3 tons of water onto windshields was a good idea.

The japanese drifter guy was cool though.

Personal Lucubrant
Oct 18, 2016

I enjoyed watching the actually competent drivers tear through the course and laughed at the "drift racers" who repeatedly locked the brakes and skidded to a halt in a straight line.

Agreed, the water gimmicks were terrible, and also the "leveler" obstacle was fairly bullshit as well. People like to see cars going fast and sliding sideways, not puttering back and forth on a giant seesaw.

Hoping for season 2 they ditch most of the dumb obstacles and vet the drivers a little better. Weird how many "drift racers" could not actually drift.

Personal Lucubrant fucked around with this message at 21:33 on Apr 21, 2021

a pipe smoking dog
Jan 25, 2010

"haha, dogs can't smoke!"
doesn't carlos support Vox (the spanish fascists)? It came up during the off season when he tweeted a video of a friend of his in blackface or something.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

ilmucche posted:

Yeah, it could've been real cool and instead it was extremely poo poo. They also thought dropping like 3 tons of water onto windshields was a good idea.

The japanese drifter guy was cool though.

oh yeah there was also the crimes guy who showed up in something ridiculously expensive like a Lamborghini and used his door to break poo poo

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll

Theophany posted:

I loving love this thread when there's no F1 on.

it really exceeds expectations when there's no f1 on tv, top quality posting

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
im waiting for the 2nd gen apple silicon MBP's to be released I think they will be very epic

Zedd
Jul 6, 2009

I mean, who would have noticed another madman around here?

Pearnicious posted:

It was okay as entertainment but a mess.

TheBacon
Feb 8, 2012

#essereFerrari

track day bro! posted:

im waiting for the 2nd gen apple silicon MBP's to be released I think they will be very epic

Same but mac mini so I can do 3 displays, one for Charles, one for Carlos, and one for binotto

Personal Lucubrant
Oct 18, 2016

I don't like Carlos Sainz Jr.

He's too attractive, and his Spanish accent is too luxurious. :kimchi:

I'm confident in my sexuality, however I do find both Ferrari drivers upsettingly handsome.

Grevlek
Jan 11, 2004
I mean I get that all Sainz point to yes... But objectively isn't Antonioioio Giovianazzi the best looking racer?

Zeta Acosta
Dec 16, 2019

#essereFerrari
Charles

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE

Grevlek posted:

I mean I get that all Sainz point to yes... But objectively isn't Antonioioio Giovianazzi the best looking racer?

Who?

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
someone said tsunoda is the japanese max, he also has a slightly weird doughy looking head just like max so maybe that theory checks out

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

the whole family seems to have outsized egos. idk i don't hate him but i never warmed up to carlos

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Literally one rule y'all have to follow

Personal Lucubrant
Oct 18, 2016

Competing with Ocon for that title.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheBacon
Feb 8, 2012

#essereFerrari