Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ham Equity
Apr 16, 2013

i hosted a great goon meet and all i got was this lousy avatar
Grimey Drawer
This is just pure boomerbrain.jpg.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AnoHito
May 8, 2014

One bad apple, known for never ever doing anything to the bunch.

Ogantai
Apr 21, 2003

Full of bologna

Real missed opportunity to bring back the basketball crying smaller basketballs. Do better Ben.

Tom Smykowski
Jan 27, 2005

What the hell is wrong with you people?
Lebron destroyed the cops?? Badass

Mary Annette
Jun 24, 2005

Ogantai posted:

Real missed opportunity to bring back the basketball crying smaller basketballs. Do better Ben.

oh no i have inadvertently damaged the very institution i was harshly criticizing boy is my face red

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

Ogantai posted:

I can't believe LeBron James dunked so hard on the police he literally broke them.

chairface
Oct 28, 2007

No matter what you believe, I don't believe in you.

Garrison posting spoilers from Barkley 2 while it's still in backer only, for shame.

EverettLO
Jul 2, 2007
I'm a lurker no more

AnoHito posted:

No one in media, be they conservative or lib, seems to remember what this phrase originally meant.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
Crasoh!!

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth

Ogantai posted:

man, gently caress you Garrison

i live in Columbus and the police are an unaccountable occupying force

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

AnoHito posted:

no, see, they got the bad apple AWAY from the bunch just in time, thus saving it from being spoiled, which is evident in the sheer amount of time there was between the verdict announcement and the next police killing. Problem solved, right???

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

I think this may actually be the most racist thing I've seen in my entire life

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Ogantai posted:

He gave LeBron Biden legs lol

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

The Atomic Man-Boy
Jul 23, 2007

Garrison didn’t need to give an 83 year old woman that cleavage and those hips.

But god bless him, the randy bastard did anyways :clint:

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth

if the TSA are the good guys in your universe, you might want to get the holes in your brain looked at

Tom Smykowski
Jan 27, 2005

What the hell is wrong with you people?
Elephant head and human arm

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

The Atomic Man-Boy posted:

Ever seen Toyotaro and Garrison in the same room?

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

there it is

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

The Atomic Man-Boy posted:

To be absolutely fair he was probably just trying to make her look like Tina Turner

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

i haven't flown since before the plandemic, is the TSA checking to make sure you didn't pack too many long sleeve shirts or something now

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
one suitcase, one corpse has been the industry standard for a while now

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

Imagine typing the words "race-baiter" and thinking you're about to make a good point.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

"talking about bad things is bad because nobody would notice them if you just kept your mouth shut" is an extremely prominent theme of American politics

the unspoken implication is "this thing doesn't affect me because I'm white or rich or straight or whatever, therefore making me think about it is worse than whatever the thing is"

T. Bombastus
Feb 18, 2013

loquacius posted:

"talking about bad things is bad because nobody would notice them if you just kept your mouth shut" is an extremely prominent theme of American politics

the unspoken implication is "this thing doesn't affect me because I'm white or rich or straight or whatever, therefore making me think about it is worse than whatever the thing is"

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

still want a "FUNKY" t-shirt

Ogantai
Apr 21, 2003

Full of bologna

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

yep, nailed it

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story
The first two audits didn't find anything wrong but surely this time...!

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Twelve by Pies posted:

The first two audits didn't find anything wrong but surely this time...!

you don't understand, these guys named Cyber Ninja are charging like double the price, they HAVE to be elite hackers with deep connections

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

Some Guy TT has issued a correction as of 06:46 on Apr 24, 2021

Mywhatacleanturtle
Jul 23, 2006

the entire concept behind Mr. Magoo is that his dangerous, unwitting antics always turn out well for him.

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
well the same is true of Biden

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Been a while since I've seen a good car going off cliff metaphor, classic

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Dr. Killjoy posted:

well the same is true of Biden

The entire election cycle really was one long Mr Magoo episode wasn't it

Mywhatacleanturtle
Jul 23, 2006

loquacius posted:

The entire election cycle really was one long Mr Magoo episode wasn't it

an election cycle where both candidates were Mr. Magoo and one inevitably out-magoo’d the other.

Panzeh
Nov 27, 2006

"..The high ground"

Mywhatacleanturtle posted:

an election cycle where both candidates were Mr. Magoo and one inevitably out-magoo’d the other.

the mr. magoo politician wins because you can kind of project your political beliefs onto them which reduces the strong negative feelings you can have about them, i mean that's how people kind of assumed biden was the m4a guy and before why people assumed trump was some kind of anti-corporate guy, you get yourself to like them, then their beliefs don't really matter, you project yours onto them, and if they contradict that a little, you just think they're doing it to get elected

Mywhatacleanturtle
Jul 23, 2006

Panzeh posted:

the mr. magoo politician wins because you can kind of project your political beliefs onto them which reduces the strong negative feelings you can have about them, i mean that's how people kind of assumed biden was the m4a guy and before why people assumed trump was some kind of anti-corporate guy, you get yourself to like them, then their beliefs don't really matter, you project yours onto them, and if they contradict that a little, you just think they're doing it to get elected

disappearing into a basement for six months was the smartest move of Biden’s political career, yeah.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

He won states he never once campaigned in, in the GE as well as the primary

Mr Magoo stumbling around a locked basement while enjoying free positive press coverage

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

:stare: