Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AreWeDrunkYet
Jul 8, 2006

Not going to lie, totally would.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
youtube search "hot cheeto" to have your soul flensed into tattered psychic ribbons.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Late to flavoured vodka chat but I will go to bat for the Polish brand Soplica and their various flavours. I spent the new year once in Warsaw and discovered that I have a great love in my soul for their hazelnut vodka. If you make a White Russian with it it tastes like a liquid alcoholic kinder bueno.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

F_Shit_Fitzgerald posted:

On a related note, I once found 'The Best drat Cherry Soda' at the grocery store and opted to buy it.

Big mistake. I like cherry soda and I like alcohol, but that stuff was vile; medicinal. I ended up drinking only about a quarter of a bottle before pouring the rest of it out. I'm sure other 'hard' versions of soda are good, but 'The Best drat Cherry Soda' definitely didn't live up to its name.

Empty half the contents of one maraschino cherry jar into a glass of ice, vodka, and diet Sprite.

Scarodactyl
Oct 22, 2015

OwlFancier posted:

I suppose at least you don't have worms which given your apparent predilections is something to be concerned about.

Brain In A Jar
Apr 21, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOQjbCn6W00

The Yumbo is back!

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

uber_stoat posted:

youtube search "hot cheeto" to have your soul flensed into tattered psychic ribbons.

To get you all started ...

RealMouth ASMR - ASMR MUKBANG Fried Hot Cheetos Salmon & Blooming Onion, sea grapes and caviar EATING SOUNDS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUtlf7-u0qY

Scarodactyl
Oct 22, 2015

uber_stoat posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YLy4j8EZIk
I dunno this seems wholesome.

Clyde Radcliffe
Oct 19, 2014

Desert Bus posted:

There is a Jim Beam cherry that tastes like cough syrup and gave me some of the worst stomach pain I've ever had. Highly recommend if you hate yourself.

I once bought a bottle of Jim Beam Green Apple back when I didn't know that Green Apple is a specific American flavour unrelated to apples.

The bottle is still about 80% full several years later. I've tried mixing it with various things but nothing can mask the vileness of it.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
I love green apple flavored candy and what not but green apple vodka was one of the worst things in my life. Not even adding copious sugar helps any.

Which is odd case I've done that jolly rancher infused vodka with the green apple flavor and that turned out well enough.

Bees on Wheat
Jul 18, 2007

I've never been happy

QUAIL DIVISION
Buglord

Clyde Radcliffe posted:

I once bought a bottle of Jim Beam Green Apple back when I didn't know that Green Apple is a specific American flavour unrelated to apples.

The bottle is still about 80% full several years later. I've tried mixing it with various things but nothing can mask the vileness of it.

Used to work at a bar and we had a couple bottles of the stuff, I got rid of most of it by mixing it with cranberry juice and making something sort of like a Washington Apple cocktail.. and selling it for $2 less than any of our other signature drinks. So yeah my suggestion is making someone else with lower standards drink it.

Wasn't nearly as bad as the grapefruit vodka we had. That poo poo straight up smelled and tasted like vomit.

Dareon
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

I ate something very similar last night. Like VERY similar.

MrYenko
Jun 18, 2012

#2 isn't ALWAYS bad...

I refuse to throw stones, for I live in this glass house.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Is that butter or cheese?

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

Is that butter or cheese?

That was gonna be my question, my "would" hinges upon it

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

Clyde Radcliffe posted:

in vaguely food-related news, I hate the move towards making dish soap smell like this chemical. it's invariably nasty

Borrovan
Aug 15, 2013

IT IS ME.
🧑‍💼
I AM THERESA MAY

I once bought a big can of apple juice concentrate for brewing cider. The undiluted concentrate (which of course I tried) tastes a lot like the very artificial tasting sour apple flavour that everyone says doesn't taste like apples. I am forced to conclude that the artificial stuff, in fact, tastes too much like apples.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

dunno... sometimes, late at night after one too many drinks i start to think "that block of cheddar has been in the fridge for a while now, let's just knock it out." i haven't done it yet, but one day i know i will falter and tumble down into a cheese hell of my own making.

edit: or is it butter? oh god

Mymla
Aug 12, 2010

This is the optimal butter:bread ratio. You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

If it were cheese it would be improved by removing the bread and adding an apple.

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

Gotta admit I'm getting a lot of joy out of this sad three dollar ham and cheese sandwich named Yumbo

This commercial is something that loops on the televisions in a Deus Ex sequel as environmental storytelling to show how far society has fallen but also to get a little laugh from the word "Yumbo"

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
they are known as the Yumbo, the "Ham Sandwich Race." utterly debased.

empty sea
Jul 17, 2011

gonna saddle my seahorse and float out to the sunset

Desert Bus posted:

There is a Jim Beam cherry that tastes like cough syrup and gave me some of the worst stomach pain I've ever had. Highly recommend if you hate yourself.

I drank the Bird Dog black cherry whiskey the other day. Mixed it with coke to see if it tasted like a whiskey cherry coke. It did? But like in a way that was a little worse. Not awful but not going to get it again.

However, I did drink a Standard Proof Ginger Root Rye whiskey and that stuff was delicious. Also dangerous because if you mixed it with ice or some sparkling water it tasted just like a Tennessee mule but still had the kick of 40% basically straight out of the bottle.

SlothfulCobra
Mar 27, 2011

I feel like you can get a better sandwich for 3 dollars than just some ham and cheese.

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
https://twitter.com/ScottWamplerBMD/status/1385283435611136001?s=20

SlothfulCobra
Mar 27, 2011

https://twitter.com/EatThisNotThat/status/1384611022145822721

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

:d2a:

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

What the gently caress is this?

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Iron Crowned posted:

What the gently caress is this?

Round dogs

At least it's more appetizing than the opposite thing, those hamburgers made for hotdog buns that just look like turds

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

The Bloop posted:

Round dogs

At least it's more appetizing than the opposite thing, those hamburgers made for hotdog buns that just look like turds

I don't know I like to eat that garbage sometimes, there's just something about a turd made of beef and cheese in a hot dog bun.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

portabello burger, took me forever to figure it out

all official uploads from one restaurant :thumbsup:

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
I winced several times so great post i guess

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Looks procedurally generated by an AI trained on thousands of images from this thread.

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons

This is just a bunch of bologna

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
New challengers appear

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Iron Crowned posted:

New challengers appear

HA HA YOU FOOL

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
the hot noodle arms race has grown out of all control

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fizzymercury
Aug 18, 2011

Aardvark! posted:

all official uploads from one restaurant :thumbsup:
That is an uncomfortable meatloaf. Why is it like that? What happened?