Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

wuggles
Jul 12, 2017

I’ve got the oscer fever
Hope you’ve got it too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!
Pour me some bubbly!

mst4k
Apr 18, 2003

budlitemolaram

It’s all you gotta do!

Ingmar terdman
Jul 24, 2006

It's Christmas in "Tinseltown" - the Academy Awards.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Libra posted:

It pains me to say this as a true Deckerhead, but Mark's performance as Decker was so good and so authentic that I didn't realize it was him until years later.
Mark really is a truly incredible impressionist and it's a shame that Gregg almost certainly ended his career for good.

I'm sure Mark retired from public eye out of his own volition, and it only happened to coincide with some of the unpleasantness that was going on... With a master performer who's a real expert on disguise, clearly the reason he hasn't been found yet is that he doesn't want to be found, because he appreciates the private life in quiet seclusion.

g-c
Dec 10, 2006

Say cheese
lmao I knew I should have bought a ticket weeks ago. having all sorts of issues with my card and the bank froze it and ofc I can't get a temp until tomorrow

:D

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

steinrokkan posted:

I'm sure Mark retired from public eye out of his own volition, and it only happened to coincide with some of the unpleasantness that was going on... With a master performer who's a real expert on disguise, clearly the reason he hasn't been found yet is that he doesn't want to be found, because he appreciates the private life in quiet seclusion.

That's what happens when you try to use your card on a scam website like HEI

Chairman Capone
Dec 17, 2008

https://twitter.com/axiaofficial/status/1386370774643089408

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
They need to put the time it starts in every tweet and on every page. Vft, pdt, edt get it out there!!

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
Greggs twitter says preshow starts at 3:50 vft.

Chairman Capone
Dec 17, 2008

I'm onboard for Pe.

https://twitter.com/greggturkington/status/1386373333155909640

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!

:patriot:

wuggles
Jul 12, 2017

There’s no link to the Gregg show, right, implying he is probably going to crash the HEI stream somehow?

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.

wuggles posted:

There’s no link to the Gregg show, right, implying he is probably going to crash the HEI stream somehow?

The site I’m gonna watch it on has a VFA streaming tab for tonight so who knows. Maybe Gregg just actually couldn’t make it to the shoot for whatever reason. But I still have pretty high hopes he’ll end up being on it.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

I just signed up, where do I go to actually stream this when it starts

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.
I tuned into Friday’s test stream and just went to HEI network.tv and logged in, from there there’s a “watch now” button at the top of the page

Ingmar terdman
Jul 24, 2006

Lmao

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Hey guys, I can't wait until we find out more about Gregg Turkington as Muncher. And I couldn't wait so much I had to ask an AI for a sneak peak at just what such a thing might look like. Now remember this is an early AI so things are not perfect but you can see what it might be like

I don't think it quiet knew what Muncher was but we can all image what it might be.

huh
Jan 23, 2004

Dinosaur Gum
Just to rid myself of any Pacific/AEST/VFT conversion anxieties, this thing starts in about 1 hour and 50 mins right?

Ingmar terdman
Jul 24, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGthggJ4V5o

Our Cinema stream is up

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

oh do we have 2 streams to watch? Do I put one on my phone and one on my laptop? Help.

cohsae
Jun 19, 2015

pixaal posted:

oh do we have 2 streams to watch? Do I put one on my phone and one on my laptop? Help.

I believe Tim's stream is scheduled for 1 hour after the VFA stream so presumably it will end and cross over. Maybe Tim will shut it down somehow.
I'm so excited last year was the first time I got to watch live and it was so much fun

I, Butthole
Jun 30, 2007

Begin the operations of the gas chambers, gas schools, gas universities, gas libraries, gas museums, gas dance halls, and gas threads, etcetera.
I DEMAND IT
This YouTube live chat is incredible

huh
Jan 23, 2004

Dinosaur Gum

I, Butthole posted:

This YouTube live chat is incredible

I can't stop watching it.

Ingmar terdman
Jul 24, 2006

Time for expertise

huh
Jan 23, 2004

Dinosaur Gum
2,000 waiting for Our Cinema!

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Not starting for me

huh
Jan 23, 2004

Dinosaur Gum
Ya gotta watch the comments. BringOutTheBuff!

I, Butthole
Jun 30, 2007

Begin the operations of the gas chambers, gas schools, gas universities, gas libraries, gas museums, gas dance halls, and gas threads, etcetera.
I DEMAND IT
VFT is a hoax

huh
Jan 23, 2004

Dinosaur Gum
Cappy Ricks!

I, Butthole
Jun 30, 2007

I DEMAND IT
This does not look like it's pristine VHS quality. Disappointed in VGA

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

This technology predates vhs

huh
Jan 23, 2004

Dinosaur Gum
Down to 1,750 watching Our Cinema now.

huh
Jan 23, 2004

Dinosaur Gum
Check out the sea legs on these land lubbers. Un-fazed by those waves!

huh
Jan 23, 2004

Dinosaur Gum
Gregg has trolled 2,000 or so people into watching The Affairs of Cappy Ricks.

A real genius buff move.

huh fucked around with this message at 00:11 on Apr 26, 2021

robot roll call
Mar 7, 2006

dance dance dance dance dance to the radio

"Mister Movies" Axiom doesn't have the expertise to honor oscar on his big night with a true popcorn classic like this

I, Butthole
Jun 30, 2007

I DEMAND IT
the boat burned down, this is in really bad taste given the VFA (Victorville Film Archive) 's history

Cognac McCarthy
Oct 5, 2008

It's a man's game, but boys will play

huh posted:

Down to 1,750 watching Our Cinema now.

It's at about 2,200 now, which is 2,183 more than the 17 subscribers the sHEIster Network has. People want real expertise and real movies, movies like Affairs of Cappy Ricks (1937, 61 minutes)

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

Its chirsmas time for tinsel town!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snake Dance
Jan 5, 2020

by Azathoth