Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

Well don't you know I'm caught in a trap?

It's YouTube comments, there's no way they're satisfied until sausageman eats the dirt. It's worse than the Roman Coliseum in there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Elviscat posted:

It's YouTube comments, there's no way they're satisfied until sausageman eats the dirt. It's worse than the Roman Coliseum in there.

the sausageman is trapped in a hell of his own making. he learned how the sausage is made and now he is forever damned.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

You can go outside and eat dirt yourself, it's everywhere, and free, you can just take it and put it in your mouth, nobody will stop you.

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

Well don't you know I'm caught in a trap?

I think you might have Pica if you're shoveling dirt in your mouth.

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

zedprime posted:

On one hand as a safety stickler I appreciate sticking to something officially recognized as a food additive. On the other hand as a bad food spectacle tourist, edible clay seems much more sausage worthy.

I'd much rather eat kaolin than diatomaceous earth, but I'd really rather not do either

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

Elviscat posted:

I think you might have Pica if you're shoveling dirt in your mouth.

I think a diglett is more likely

Scarodactyl
Oct 22, 2015

fizzymercury posted:

You only got one? We had at least ten pizzas a week with no cheese and it was always so, so dire.
I have pondered this since I can't eat red meat or cheese, but wouldn't mind adding vegan cheese and broiling it a bit. J imagine the inside of a dominoes pizza oven is caked in deadly pepperoni grease though.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

seance snacks
Mar 30, 2007

Saw this earlier on /r/mildlyinfuriating

I love it when horseshoe theory ends up with people paying top dollar for a fine dining experience that resembles scraps swept up from the kitchen floor

hallo spacedog
Apr 3, 2007

this chaos is killing me
💫🐕🔪😱😱

Vegas seems like the premier place to shill overpriced garbage to rubes with more money than sense or taste.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

seance snacks posted:

Saw this earlier on /r/mildlyinfuriating

I love it when horseshoe theory ends up with people paying top dollar for a fine dining experience that resembles scraps swept up from the kitchen floor

fyre festival style cuisine.

Yoshi Jjang
Oct 5, 2011

renard renard renarnd renrard

renard

This one's a rollercoaster.

https://twitter.com/3k___pnt/status/1385797001120387074

Sekhmnet
Jan 22, 2019

is that bunny chow?

SlothfulCobra
Mar 27, 2011

hallo spacedog posted:

Vegas seems like the premier place to shill overpriced garbage to rubes with more money than sense or taste.

That's not usually what Vegas's scam is supposed to be. I thought they usually tried to price food and entertainment relatively low so they can bait you into the gambling.

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

SlothfulCobra posted:

That's not usually what Vegas's scam is supposed to be. I thought they usually tried to price food and entertainment relatively low so they can bait you into the gambling.

not any more. everything is expensive as gently caress. like $65 for johnnie walker black anywhere on the strip, get the gently caress out of here with that poo poo. vegas loving sucks

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Elviscat posted:

It's an anti-caking and anti-insect additive for livestock feed apparently.

People have been bugging Mr. Sausage to do a dirt sausage for awhile.

ALL YOUR MOTHERS -mr ordinary sausage

e;

zedprime posted:

On one hand as a safety stickler I appreciate sticking to something officially recognized as a food additive. On the other hand as a bad food spectacle tourist, edible clay seems much more sausage worthy.

Clay is what it looks like in the sausage.

MariusLecter has a new favorite as of 21:34 on Apr 25, 2021

drrockso20
May 6, 2013

Has Not Actually Done Cocaine

OwlFancier posted:

As far as I know it's the same stuff as celite which is a filtration agent. It has a lot of uses though yeah you can use it to kill ants and other ant-like insects.

But as far as I am aware it has no nutritional value.

I know of it primarily for use in pool filters

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Tongue or bologna?

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Zil posted:

Tongue or bologna?

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

I don't see any cold slaw

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
this just gets more confusing the more i look at it

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Aardvark! posted:

this just gets more confusing the more i look at it

This is what happens when you let neural net AIs write the menu

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Objection! I object! That was... objectionable!

Taco Defender

When the moon hits your eye like a macaroni pie,

That's a burger.

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost
way too reasonable for 1976

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Objection! I object! That was... objectionable!

Taco Defender
I'm a fan of 'a burger...with CHEESE?' being revolutionary enough to be its own 'recipe', personally.

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

Dibs on the dill burger

No shame

HELLOMYNAMEIS___
Dec 30, 2007

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Why would anyone need to liven up a burger

It's a burger

Burgers are amazing

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

I would eat any of those burgers happily.

Except maybe the #5 with browned mayo, but hell that's how I make grilled cheese sandwiches anyway so probably

Is that bad carbonara or worse strogranoff?

WITCHCRAFT
Aug 28, 2007

Berries That Burn

uber_stoat posted:

jesus christ!

i do find fascinating just how tightly memories of trauma can get tangled up with sensations. i got the worst food poisoning of my life when i was a kid after eating chicken fried steak with cream gravy, just a full day of lying on my side in bed vomiting into a trash can, and i have never consumed either one of those things ever again.

i had my tonsils out too and my only memory of that is that they let me eat tons of ice cream afterwards.

I did the thing where they put a robot squid eyeball down your throat and up your rear end (hopefully in that order), and you have to eat nothing but clear liquids (broth, ice pops) for 24 hours beforehand and drink a gallon of poo poo YOUR BRAINS OUT prescription only fluid to make sure everything is squeaky clean for the camera to see.

I chose pineapple flavor poo poo YOUR BRAINS OUT juice. It tasted fine, like pineapple gatorade. I poo poo my brains out. I was not able to ingest anything artificially pineapple flavored for 5+ years.

It's not something you consciously think about all the time, but your brain keeps a list of Forbidden Foods Based on Past Experience. As soon as it touches your tongue, some deep instinctual part of your brain is slapping the tongue and nose receptors with a ruler. NO, NO, BAD, THIS BAD, YOU GET SICK, DO NOT EAT. CANNOT EAT. YOU GET REAL SICK. NO. NO!

It's like when you catch your cat trying to eat a rubber band or a hair tie. You interfere and make loud noises and soft slaps and take it away. The cat/your tastebuds do not understand, but they do not enjoy the experience. Maybe next time they don't try to eat it. Maybe.

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012
Butterscotch pudding and overly artificial vanilla flavoring does it for me. I couldn’t tell you what I had as a kid that set it off, but custard is basically like that scene from Dead Alive to me. Caramel and flan is fine (thank god), but even some scented candles set off a retch.

WITCHCRAFT
Aug 28, 2007

Berries That Burn

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BcQ3K7-I1AM

Obnoxipus
Apr 4, 2011

apparently, it's vegan "organic blueberry and homegrown passionfruit banana ice cream."

baw
Nov 5, 2008

RESIDENT: LAISSEZ FAIR-SNEZHNEVSKY INSTITUTE FOR FORENSIC PSYCHIATRY

Obnoxipus posted:

apparently, it's vegan "organic blueberry and homegrown passionfruit banana ice cream."

passionfruit may be the most hosed up looking fruit

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost
dragonfruit is the worst because it looks like itll taste amazing and it tastes like nothing. even in tropical areas where its supposed to be grown and stuff it tastes like nothing

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

Passionfruit my rear end, that's procedurally-generated "this food does not exist"

KataraniSword
Apr 22, 2008

but at least I don't have
a MLP or MSPA avatar.
I am my own man.

graphic design is my passionfruit

HELLOMYNAMEIS___
Dec 30, 2007

FFT posted:

Is that bad carbonara or worse strogranoff?

I honestly don't know what that is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HELLOMYNAMEIS___
Dec 30, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fihbo0Mk8MU