Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

wuggles
Jul 12, 2017

incredible

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Gregg was super intense this whole evening, it was like seeing a whole different person

Ingmar terdman
Jul 24, 2006

I, Butthole
Jun 30, 2007

Begin the operations of the gas chambers, gas schools, gas universities, gas libraries, gas museums, gas dance halls, and gas threads, etcetera.
I DEMAND IT
The jocker strikes again

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

brilliant fakeout that the inevitable gruesome catastrophe was tim's face melting off before giving us a potential vehicular manslaughter

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.
Holy poo poo what an ending.

Snake Dance
Jan 5, 2020

by Azathoth
The borderline-karaoke rendition of Back in the High Life Again sent that ending over the top

Ingmar terdman
Jul 24, 2006

I'm looking forward to the inevitable split screen/synced version. Gregg's stream was 15-20 seconds behind Hei for me

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Ingmar terdman posted:

I'm looking forward to the inevitable split screen/synced version. Gregg's stream was 15-20 seconds behind Hei for me

Same, though toward the end after a break it switched and Gregg was ahead by 15s.

robot roll call
Mar 7, 2006

dance dance dance dance dance to the radio

https://twitter.com/futurecanon/status/1386525221931397120?s=20

Drastic Actions
Apr 7, 2009

FUCK YOU!
GET PUMPED!
Nap Ghost
Vehicular manslaughter is bad, we can all agree with that. But was LeRoux doing any better? Really?

Ingmar terdman
Jul 24, 2006

goddam

ALFbrot
Apr 17, 2002

Drastic Actions posted:

Vehicular manslaughter is bad, we can all agree with that. But was LeRoux doing any better? Really?

They had just declared Gregg guilty in a kangaroo court and insinuated that he was going to pay the piper. They then unlawfully detained him and brandished weapons at him, even after he gave sufficient warning that he was going to drive away. Gregg is still innocent

But probably not innocent of minions

Ingmar terdman
Jul 24, 2006

The joker strikes a man

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
Where was Gregg streaming from?

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.

Sir Tonk posted:

The mobile VFA and then on set.

mst4k
Apr 18, 2003

budlitemolaram

Sir Tonk posted:

1952, 1955, 2030, and 2042 I believe

The dual stream poo poo was excellent.... if you could get it streaming right. Ambitious.

wuggles
Jul 12, 2017

Has Gregg ever said swears before?

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.
In a way, Axiom could be held responsible for what happened to LaRue tonight. Gregg is innocent of any wrongdoing.

Ingmar terdman
Jul 24, 2006

It's ultimately the academy's fault imo

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

wuggles posted:

Has Gregg ever said swears before?

he has at a couple of times but its real rare

u_s_eh
Feb 19, 2005

I AM ALL I AM NONE
Dr San did nothing wrong. Gregg is a serial murderer who killed Larue rather than turn over control of the VFA to Tim who won fair and square

huh
Jan 23, 2004

Dinosaur Gum
Oooohhhh...back in the HEI life again...

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

I hope they put some anti spam filters on the chat going forward. It kind of sucks, like 3 or 4 people were spamming the same paragraph of text ever two seconds

The Vosgian Beast
Aug 13, 2011

Business is slow
I'm watching this the day after on Hei. Should I watch Gregg or Tim's show first? Do I transition at a certain point?

wuggles
Jul 12, 2017

The Vosgian Beast posted:

I'm watching this the day after on Hei. Should I watch Gregg or Tim's show first? Do I transition at a certain point?

At about 4:31 VFT Gregg’s movie ends and he comes on and starts talking. Then he’ll start driving, at which place you should switch to HEI at 5:01 VFT.

After that it’s pretty clear when the two streams switch off from each other, until a certain point where HEI becomes the main stream. From then on Gregg’s stream is amusing, but not necessary to watch.

At one point at the end it will be obvious that you should have both the streams on.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Found an account

https://twitter.com/GreggDrivingTo/status/1386551750635790336?s=19

https://twitter.com/GreggDrivingTo/status/1386540844988182530?s=19

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
The Tim/Toni relationship can only end in tragedy. I’m glad he got burned after the comment about her pregnancy and how he would be fine either way it turned out.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

She really flipped out over the rat and he just couldn't comprehend it

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
I can empathize with Matt Newman and I would do anything to be able to reply to people with the same curtness.

JAMOOOL
Oct 18, 2004

:qq: I LOVE TWO AND HALF MEN!! YOU 20 SOMETHINGS ARE JUST TOO CYNICAL TO UNDERSTAND IT!!:qq:
did anyone else think that cake was supposed to fall? Tim was holding it at a pretty crazy angle.

I missed everything from before Gregg came in (stream was down and I had to put kids to bet), definitely gonna have to rewatch it because everything I saw was hilarious. I nearly died at Axiom & Manuel's Al Pacino impressions & the recreation of last year's special with the rat where Tim nearly kills everyone again. lotta fanservice-y jokes but man if any series earned it it's this one - it's crazy how funny I thought this was even though there might not be a single joke that would land if you didn't watch everything prior to this. they definitely don't seem to care much about bringing people up to speed, my wife kept walking in and saying "this makes no sense, what is going on here" and I'm like "uhh it would take me an hour to explain it"

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Yeah if I mention On Cinema to anybody at random and they go "Never heard of it, what is it?" I just say ".... never mind"

Cognac McCarthy
Oct 5, 2008

It's a man's game, but boys will play

They did try to work some recaps into the previous season via cutaways when they referenced things, but you can only get so far with how much material there has been over the years. There are a lot of throwaway jokes that would go over the head of an outsider, but I also think a lot of it could be picked up midstream ok. My wife has only watched a few episodes, plus one Oscar special and Mister America but we went to a live show and she thought it was funny. Last night when I was watching she stepped in a few times and figured out what was going on quickly enough. For the most part it's just two guys fighting, and you can tell within a few minutes what their various pathologies are

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

Tato posted:

The Tim/Toni relationship can only end in tragedy.

When Tim banished her to the dressing room about 2/3 of the way through I thought she was going to die from CO2 poisoning for sure.

ALFbrot
Apr 17, 2002
I tried to get my wife up to speed on OCATC a few days ago and it ended up taking like two hours, and I still had to footnote a ton of bits during the stream

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

There's so much more to this show.

Magissima
Apr 15, 2013

I'd like to introduce you to some of the most special of our rocks and minerals.
Soiled Meat

Data Graham posted:

She really flipped out over the rat and he just couldn't comprehend it

It was a legal rat!

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

It was scientifically engineered to be destroyed, it's fine

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
It just....went.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ingmar terdman
Jul 24, 2006

Something really amazing about tim watching live bodycam footage from a fox news set and attempting to give orders to the thin blue line tacticool guy

a little bit of the osama assassination room photo in it too

Ingmar terdman fucked around with this message at 16:23 on Apr 26, 2021