Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth

The Bloop posted:

The new shipment of Small Dick Flags are in

i haven't gotten mine yet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.

Blue Moonlight posted:

I had always assumed “Alien Pizza Planet” was prime Americana in that some restaurant is actually named “Pizza Planet”, predates Disney/Pixar putting it in their movie, and are aggressive (well, no more so than Disney is) about trademarks.

It's a sci-fi skin on American franchises like Chuck E. Cheese.

deoju
Jul 11, 2004

All the pieces matter.
Nap Ghost
Funny how we went from 'these colors don't run :911:' to chuds mis-coloring the flag for their crypto fascist bullshit over 20 years.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Hi I was told there was a small dick flag giveaway?

JonathonSpectre
Jul 23, 2003

I replaced the Shermatar and text with this because I don't wanna see racial slurs every time you post what the fuck

Soiled Meat
Bursel sports? Colored green? gently caress those things.

This is where it's at, people. This is some tasty-as-poo poo Americana right here.

Salt and pepper (lots and lots and lots of pepper) a can of that, get a few crackers and some hot sauce, and you're eating like a loving king for like $0.80 or something. They're just so delicious. Chop up a habanero and throw it in if you feel like a wild thing.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

JonathonSpectre posted:

Bursel sports? Colored green? gently caress those things.

This is where it's at, people. This is some tasty-as-poo poo Americana right here.

Salt and pepper (lots and lots and lots of pepper) a can of that, get a few crackers and some hot sauce, and you're eating like a loving king for like $0.80 or something. They're just so delicious. Chop up a habanero and throw it in if you feel like a wild thing.

here's some mf'n Americana.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O5mxF-mISIU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LMoOPo5zW3w

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos

E. I just noticed the units at the bottom and this might be secret canadian americana. I guess my advertising cookies think I'm still in canada.

zedprime fucked around with this message at 14:51 on Apr 28, 2021

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

It looks like it has a full bucket seat, I need a picture without someone on it

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

zedprime posted:

E. I just noticed the units at the bottom and this might be secret canadian americana. I guess my advertising cookies think I'm still in canada.

It's an atv without pedals, how did it take this long to make something like this?

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

Deki posted:

It's the only thing good about Bismarck ND.

I disagree, inasmuch as the food at Space Aliens really sucks

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

Outrail posted:

It's an atv without pedals, how did it take this long to make something like this?

my ATV experience is limited, but I've never been on one with pedals.

meanwhile, my understanding is that they stopped making the tricycle ones because they kept rolling and killing the riders, so uh

Enos Shenk
Nov 3, 2011

Oh noooo. I forgot about those bizarre ropey fraggle things. There used to be statues of them in the McDonalds play areas when I was a kid. What are the black and white things on the roof though? I immediately interpreted them as cop motorcycles or something.

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos

Enos Shenk posted:

Oh noooo. I forgot about those bizarre ropey fraggle things. There used to be statues of them in the McDonalds play areas when I was a kid. What are the black and white things on the roof though? I immediately interpreted them as cop motorcycles or something.
Those are the sneakers of the Gobblins forced to live on the roof.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Enos Shenk posted:

the shoes of more of the ropey things just out of frame

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Outrail posted:

Empty Sandwich posted:

meanwhile, my understanding is that they stopped making the tricycle ones because they kept rolling and killing the riders, so uh

ATVs don't have pedals. They have a thumb lever/button on the right side that you push in to make it vroom!

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Fry Guys

and Fry Kids

GOSH

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
I have ridden an ATV with clutch pedal. I remember it because I was 14, had never driven anything with a clutch and was v confused by it. Might have had a right foot pedal as well, I forget.

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos

The Bloop posted:

Fry Guys

and Fry Kids

GOSH
This is Gobblins erasure. The proud history of the Fry Gobblins must be captured in the Americana thread if nowhere else.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
McDonald's advertising was for a while a very strange and slightly sinister Sid and Marty Krofft hellscape. here's a commercial where the aforementioned Gobblins devour the hateful Filet O' Fish filching Captain Crook.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zm_b7cwnkw

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

zedprime posted:

This is Gobblins erasure. The proud history of the Fry Gobblins must be captured in the Americana thread if nowhere else.

Ok, that's fair

I actually didn't know they were first called gobblins until this very thread so I feel it has done it's job

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
check out this place

Casu Marzu
Oct 20, 2008

Empty Sandwich posted:

A friend had a three wheeler when I was a kid and goddamn we rolled that stupid thing so many times. I guess it's a good thing kids tend to bend and bounce fairly well.

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

What's a hole doing in my TARDIS?

Aardvark! posted:

check out this place

DISHE'S

Somewhere, Doobie is quaking

E: I especially like the "Alaho" dog that is clearly a misspelled attempt at "Aloha"

Cosmik Slop fucked around with this message at 16:58 on Apr 28, 2021

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Lol butte dog

Deki
May 12, 2008

It's Hammer Time!

Empty Sandwich posted:

I disagree, inasmuch as the food at Space Aliens really sucks

poo poo, really? Must have went downhill since the late 90s when I last went there.

I went to the one near Minneapolis a few years back with the kids and the pizza was pretty good for a restaurant aimed at kids.

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth
Mr. Ot Og

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
i just noticed the free standing paper towel pillar in the middle of the restaurant :thumbsup:

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos
The Real Italian Hero-San is my favorite manga

Aardvark! posted:

i just noticed the free standing paper towel pillar in the middle of the restaurant :thumbsup:
That's just good sense when your dogs and sans are hot and messy.

The Moon Monster
Dec 30, 2005

Aardvark! posted:

check out this place

I do prefer my dog's adjacent to a potato.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
heres their facebook profile pic from 2010

Only registered members can see post attachments!

youre dick
Jan 29, 2019

Schenectady!

I always thought the hot dog putting catsup on his own head is a little weird. First off, is he going to eat himself? Second, catsup? wtf? Cant beat that place for a cheap hot breakfast though. Jumpin Jacks is just ok but the locals go nuts over it. I guess that's because it's very hard to get hamburgers, hotdogs, and soft serve ice cream anywhere else

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
The Italian Way
Buf T. San
(good)

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
ooh an article

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxMSe_c3rKE

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Aardvark! posted:

check out this place

I’m the raw chunk of bacon. Also, there is cum on that hot dog. I will not believe that is anything but a hot load of man gravy dripping off that dog

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
having watched the video i must say a) that guy is 78, b) that guy is cool as hell, c) if i lived there i would eat there all the god damned time

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Please allow me to share with the thread, Clark's Fish Camp

I have eaten here by driving to it and also by canoeing to it

They have all the normal basic seafood and steaks but also are locally famous for having an exotic meats menu with boar, snake, kangaroo, gator, etc

You can even order a whole gator!

They are perhaps MOST famous for having every taxidermy in the world watching over you while you eat

Food's good but not great

Apprentice Dick
Dec 1, 2009

Empty Sandwich posted:

Some manuals had a clutch on one side and foot shifter on the other. Push the pedal down to shift the gears up, flick it up with your toe to go down. Brakes and throttle lever were on the bars like normal.

SPACE HOMOS
Jan 12, 2005

The Bloop posted:

Please allow me to share with the thread, Clark's Fish Camp

lol I've also eaten there. My dad has been living in St. Augustine since the 80s.

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos
Is this where Doobie stole his idea for hot trucker snacks?

Agreed it all looks good besides being extremely Americana, good for him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
such an old feller handling the whole restaurant by himself, bet he couldn't manage to be open more than 30, 35 minutes a day, tops