Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

somehow that last av was even worse than your posting
I was surprised when I got my Gmail as I thought I got in pretty early but Monty@gmail.com was already taken.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh

fridge corn posted:

True uk chat friends already know each others real names.....

Multiple users have accidentally used a phonetic version of my real name itt

Party Boat
Nov 1, 2007

where did that other dog come from

who is he

learnincurve posted:

Skarsnik
Oct 21, 2008

I...AM...RUUUDE!

if you actually care about hiding your real name this is quite obvious so you may want to edit out

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
Yeh people won’t be able to Dox me off of a first name, there are literally no photographs of me in existence either.

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014
While a grain platform can be used for corn, a specialized corn head is ordinarily used instead.

Ive never made any real attempt to hide my real identity online, mostly because I don't really give a poo poo. If I make anyone mad enough to actually want to do me irl harm then I hope they come prepared lol
I've got no issues with putting them down a mineshaft

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
they'll put you down In Minecraft

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

mein schaft

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

I can't afford a patio but now I need a mineshaft too??

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

learnincurve posted:

Hi Edba

Meat Wagon
Jul 14, 2004

learnincurve posted:

Yeh people won’t be able to Dox me off of a first name, there are literally no photographs of me in existence either.

vampire spotted

Meat Wagon
Jul 14, 2004
or not spotted idk

Skarsnik
Oct 21, 2008

I...AM...RUUUDE!

Salisbury Snape posted:

Ive never made any real attempt to hide my real identity online, mostly because I don't really give a poo poo. If I make anyone mad enough to actually want to do me irl harm then I hope they come prepared lol
I've got no issues with putting them down a mineshaft

no I've never cared either really, I don't think I'm interesting enough to track down

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014
While a grain platform can be used for corn, a specialized corn head is ordinarily used instead.

hemale in pain posted:

I can't afford a patio but now I need a mineshaft too??

I could put them under a patio, gotta change things up when you have no patios to lay though, you know.
Plenty of old flooded shafts all over Cornwall, especially west Cornwall.

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

I do not want to be identified. Hi mum

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

lol work I was instrumental in, I named the project, was in headline news a couple of years ago.

you poo poo your pants pretty quickly

CancerCakes
Jan 10, 2006

My low impact white noise posting guarantees that no one will track me down

Wait

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer

NotJustANumber99 posted:

lol work I was instrumental in, I named the project, was in headline news a couple of years ago.

you poo poo your pants pretty quickly

You signed off the Grenfell cladding?

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

its funny how in the early days of the internet the advice was to never use your real name online, then we got to the facebook and insta era of using your real name and posting photos of your house online, and now its sort of starting to dawn on people trying to use twitter that it might be a bad thing

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

goatface posted:

You signed off the Grenfell cladding?

https://www.met.police.uk/foi-ai/metropolitan-police/disclosure-2019/november/status-update-operation-grange/

Gasmask
Apr 27, 2003

And if thou gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will also gaze into thee

NotJustANumber99 posted:

I do not want to be identified. Hi mum

hi

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

please dont embarrass me infront of my pals

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014

Now you listen here pal

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

i loving wont

Looke
Aug 2, 2013

Lol if you aren’t a catfish on the something awful forums

CancerCakes
Jan 10, 2006

What was the cartoon that was half dog and half cat? I'm that

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

i remember that

franco
Jan 3, 2003
I'm slightly disappointed that I've never been stairsed given how careless I've been about where I work/what I do on here. Maybe it's because I have coworkers who look far more like a stereotypical goony goon than I do.

Only irl goon encounters have been sausageman and once bumping into an ex-mod in the street which I only knew because they used to post a lot of photos of themselves back in the day.

Well, I suppose I know a couple of others but I knew them before they were on here.

I'll get jose one day. I know he's around here somewhere :unsmigghh:

Fingerless Gloves
May 21, 2011

... aaand also go away and don't come back
I have stairsed 7 goons and all have survived

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014

I have never met a real live wriggling goon. Suppose that's part of living in bumblefuck nowhere

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014

Might meat steak one day if he decides to put on his big boy pants and ride his motorcycle to cornwall

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."
I’ve met many US goons and one UK one. They’ve all been alright people. My boss in the US was a goon and she got me into SA in the first place.

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

NO MERCY, ONLY PAIN :black101:
I've only met one goon but we didnt meet through goonery and werent aware we were goons at the time.

Steakandchips
Apr 30, 2009

Salisbury Snape posted:

Might meat steak one day if he decides to put on his big boy pants and ride his motorcycle to cornwall

I’m well up for it. Maybe June or July this year? Cornish goon bike meat could be great!

franco
Jan 3, 2003

The_Doctor posted:

I’ve met many US goons and one UK one. They’ve all been alright people. My boss in the US was a goon and she got me into SA in the first place.

I'm really hoping she made promotions consist of "if you exceed expectations this quarter I'll buy you plat - maybe a custom av for your Christmas bonus..."

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

franco posted:

once bumping into an ex-mod in the street

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

NWS that!!!!!! :barf:

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

:siren: New bike arrived :siren:

e: photos. please doxx me

hemale in pain fucked around with this message at 09:34 on Apr 29, 2021

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

hemale in pain posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

captainclaw
Sep 16, 2020

hemale in pain posted:

It appears to be missing some parts, and I'm not sure where the PS4 controller is supposed to go? Does it just connect via bluetooth?