Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

the ps4 controller is the handlebars!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

Soleys flat looks familiar

captainclaw
Sep 16, 2020

hemale in pain posted:

the ps4 controller is the handlebars!!!

R1, R2, L1, R2, LEFT, DOWN, RIGHT, UP, LEFT, DOWN, RIGHT, UP

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."

captainclaw posted:

R1, R2, L1, R2, LEFT, DOWN, RIGHT, UP, LEFT, DOWN, RIGHT, UP

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

I'm in Chester again.

Kill me.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Ratjaculation posted:

Soleys flat looks familiar

there is absolutely no way her place is this neat

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

Ratjaculation posted:

I'm in Chester again.

Kill me.

I can recommend several quality pubs and some poo poo ones

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

Depends if you're looking under UV light

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

the sex ghost posted:

Alas,.my mission is in, scream, murder, leave.

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014
While a grain platform can be used for corn, a specialized corn head is ordinarily used instead.

Steakandchips posted:

I’m well up for it. Maybe June or July this year? Cornish goon bike meat could be great!

Gotta convince ratty to come back to mothers for a weekend and come for a beer too

Dysgenesis
Jul 12, 2012

HAVE AT THEE!

Ratjaculation posted:

I'm in Chester again.

Kill me.

Did you ask him first?

Mojo Jojo
Sep 21, 2005

the sex ghost posted:

I went to a couple of awesome pubs there when I had to do a work trip in the before times.

Jakabite
Jul 31, 2010
I’ve never met a goon but I kind of want to.

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

come to st thomas hospital in the next 3 hours if u want an rear end kicking

Steakandchips
Apr 30, 2009

Salisbury Snape posted:

Gotta convince ratty to come back to mothers for a weekend and come for a beer too

I just looked on booking.com for Sunday 4 July to Sunday 11 July, and there's nothing in Cornwall for less than about £750 that has parking and self catering. WTF.

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
I've spent the last few weeks planning my post lockdown trip up the Yorkshire coast. Bridlington, Filey, Whitby, Scarbados, all the hits

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
I'm planning on escaping to the inner earth where the kaiju live so I don't have to put up with the monsters out here.

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

somehow that last av was even worse than your posting

Steakandchips posted:

I just looked on booking.com for Sunday 4 July to Sunday 11 July, and there's nothing in Cornwall for less than about £750 that has parking and self catering. WTF.

everyone has to staycation dont they i guess.

you'll have to camp under salisbury's trampoline.

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

digger driver at my folks building plot has 'found' a gas main that isn't on the drawing lol

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."

kecske posted:

come to st thomas hospital in the next 3 hours if u want an rear end kicking

I used to work at GSTT, you might have already met a goon.

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

i don't work here, babby is in allergy clinic being painted with various fruits, as is my understanding

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

kecske posted:

i don't work here, babby is in allergy clinic being painted with various fruits, as is my understanding

Walk over to Four Corners on Lower Marsh for an amazing coffee, if you're stuck for something to do.

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

i go to the greggs on lower marsh a lot, walking down from the other end of the street though because I work on the southbank

let's london goon meat for the actual cool people, no nerdlingers or poindexters allowed

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

Whoops

feedmegin
Jul 30, 2008

Jakabite posted:

I’ve never met a goon but I kind of want to.

I have met multiple goons, both Evegoons in America and London goons, and yet I live. We're mostly a surprisingly normal lot, tbqh.

Edit: and worked with two goons, though we didn't realise it while I was there.

feedmegin fucked around with this message at 12:04 on Apr 29, 2021

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
It'll buff out.

You good?

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

:piss:

el dingo
Mar 19, 2009

Ogres are like onions

The_Doctor posted:

I used to work at GSTT, you might have already met a goon.

Oh word I know a nurse there

Steakandchips
Apr 30, 2009

NotJustANumber99 posted:

everyone has to staycation dont they i guess.

you'll have to camp under salisbury's trampoline.

It drops just shy of £500 if I choose somewhere without self catering (i.e. no kitchen). Eating out twice a day for a week sounds fun in theory, but sometimes you don't want to hoof it to a restaurant/takeaway.

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

Oh lordy what happened

Solefald
Jun 9, 2010

sleepy~capy

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

our

Solefald
Jun 9, 2010

sleepy~capy

Also stfu you make it sound like I live in a shithole :colbert:

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh

hemale in pain posted:

:siren: New bike arrived :siren:

e: photos. please doxx me

I am suitably impressed! if it’s the frame that takes 26” tyres you will have graduated to goddess tier in my mind though.

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
You can pitch a tent in my Derbyshire garden for £500 if you like.

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

goatface posted:

It'll buff out.

You good?

That's the damage from when I dinged my car into a traffic light at 50mph a couple of weeks ago. I was too shook up at the time to take any photos, my insurer's salvage agent thought I'd like a memento

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

I find it best not to drive into traffic lights at all personally, but if I must I would not do it sideways at 50mph

Were you doing doughnuts?

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014
While a grain platform can be used for corn, a specialized corn head is ordinarily used instead.

Steakandchips posted:

Rugby club down the road has camping for like £6 per night, full showers and all the fun stuff. Three pub/restaurants about 5min walk away, bar in the club open every eve from 5pm plus 4 pubs in the main part of the town.
Plenty of other options for food about 10mins drive/taxi plus another two OK pub restaurants within walking distance.
Failing that, two of the pubs are pretend hotels or there is a new Premier Inn in Penzance.
Self catering holiday cottages are crazy money even outside of the inflated prices this year because of the post pandemic staycation crap.

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

Ratjaculation posted:

I find it best not to drive into traffic lights at all personally, but if I must I would not do it sideways at 50mph

Were you doing doughnuts?

It was 5am and I couldn't see out of the windscreen during a sudden blizzard. Couldn't pull over as I was on a dual carriageway, probably should have slowed down though. I swerved to avoid it which is why the back end took all the damage

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CancerCakes
Jan 10, 2006

learnincurve posted:

You can pitch a tent in my Derbyshire garden for £500 if you like.

Expensive, I can get numan for 15 quid off the internet