Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.

Sydney Bottocks posted:

Is there seriously an audience for this poo poo

You're asking that here?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

it's even sadder when I remembered that family guy did the exact same thing over a decade ago

bone emulator
Nov 3, 2005

Wrrroavr

I vaguely recall some short film with Maggie winning some award while Simpsons was far into its lifeless garbage phase. I assume this is somehow a vague attempt to make something someone (anyone!) will care about.
Everyone loves Star Wars right?

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
George Lucas actually liked Star Wars Family Guy. He's just down to earth like that.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Arcsquad12 posted:

Isn't that immoral?

I literally think Breen could do better things with a time machine than 99% of wasp americans and like 75% of the rest. For god sakes the man at least pretends to hate the wealthy and powerful, he's well ahead of the curve

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Paladinus posted:

George Lucas actually liked Star Wars Family Guy. He's just down to earth like that.

I did too. Turns out having some semblance of structure makes the shows faults a lot less noticeable.

Sydney Bottocks posted:

Is there seriously an audience for this poo poo

There's a lot of simpsons addicts for some godforsaken reason apparently if every lovely post season 9 clip youtube comments section is any indication

stephenthinkpad
Jan 2, 2020
There are probably a lot of people grew up on bad Simpson seasons.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

stephenthinkpad posted:

There are probably a lot of people grew up on bad Simpson seasons.

anyone under 25 basically

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

That is some Deviantart poo poo and I refuse to believe otherwise

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

ASK ME ABOUT MY
UNITED STATES MARINES
FUNKO POPS COLLECTION

Happy the fourth of May, Star Wars fans!

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

It’s the day we finally talk about star wars

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem

Quantum of Phallus posted:

anyone under 25 basically

Let's kill them.

lobsterminator
Oct 16, 2012

I think the original trilogy is the best of the trilogies.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Didn't even cross my mind that there are Simpsons fans who only know the bad seasons just like the Star Wars fans who thinks "Star Wars" is the prequels.

Hackers film 1995
Nov 4, 2009

Hack the planet!

i always wonder who is still watching new simpsons episodes. i mean i dont know anyone who does! then again most of my friends have died of old age, i dont see too well anymore, and i cant find my heart medication

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

It’s a trilogy of trilogies

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

poisonpill posted:

It’s a trilogy of trilogies

A nonilogy!

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

A recent simpsons episode revealed Todd Flanders middle name is 'Homer', because Homer delivered Todd (at christmas) by watching a YouTube.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

The Chad Jihad posted:

A recent simpsons episode revealed Todd Flanders middle name is 'Homer', because Homer delivered Todd (at christmas) by watching a YouTube.

This is like the GOT or Rise of Skywalker leaks.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
I thought the only thing you could actually watch on youtube was clips of the simpsons.

Hackers film 1995
Nov 4, 2009

Hack the planet!

todd was like -20 years old when the show started i guess

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
back in my day when we watched the simpsons seasons 1 through 7 we tied an onion to our belt, which was the style at the time

Gutcruncher
Apr 16, 2005

Go home and be a family man!
https://youtu.be/ZfWj_BVE0Kg

Simpsons used to be really good. This is how I’ll chose to remember it.

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
Night Court se-boot! Night Court se-boot!

https://deadline.com/2021/05/night-court-reboot-melissa-rauch-john-larroquette-star-nbc-pilot-order-harrys-daughter-dan-1234749310/

Bonaventure
Jun 23, 2005

by sebmojo
[captain murphy voice] sea boot?

bone emulator
Nov 3, 2005

Wrrroavr

Can't wait to see how this affects the plot of HitB

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
The next ten years is Mike and Jay getting Peacock installed and signed in on Mr. Plinkett’s Chromecast

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
AHHHHHUGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHURGHHHHHHHHHHSTARWARGGHHHHHGGFHHGHHGHHHHHHHHHH

LanceHunter
Nov 12, 2016

Beautiful People Club

There was a patreon update, with photos of three podiums with Star Trek logos on them. It looked like they're filming some type of game show parody, and the post was titled "Filming Something a Little Different". No other information, except that there would be more to come later.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

I hope it's up to the quality of the Nostalgia Critic's game show!

Galewolf
Jan 9, 2007

The human gallbladder is indeed a puzzle!
I thought Shatner calling Mike an idiot would break his spirit about Star Trek but clearly he's built different.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

Shinjobi posted:

AHHHHHUGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHURGHHHHHHHHHHSTARWARGGHHHHHGGFHHGHHGHHHHHHHHHH

My superpower is living star wars like this every single day.

LanceHunter
Nov 12, 2016

Beautiful People Club

Galewolf posted:

I thought Shatner calling Mike an idiot would break his spirit about Star Trek but clearly he's built different.

I imagine it's a bit liberating, really. Imagine knowing with certainty that your hero not only knows who you are, but hates you. You're now free to appreciate their work without any concern about them as a person.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

LanceHunter posted:

There was a patreon update, with photos of three podiums with Star Trek logos on them. It looked like they're filming some type of game show parody, and the post was titled "Filming Something a Little Different". No other information, except that there would be more to come later.

i wager 500 quatloos on rich evans

Gutcruncher
Apr 16, 2005

Go home and be a family man!
I hope the contestants are Jay and two cats. It is a Star Trek trivia battle for survival.

hard counter
Jan 2, 2015

Galewolf posted:

beefin' with the shat is more like a trek rite of passage given that shatner feuds with p much everybody

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

What does that mean? I've only ever seen the Christchurch shooter do that so right now I'm assuming it means Han just shot a bunch of muslim people.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Nigmaetcetera posted:

What does that mean? I've only ever seen the Christchurch shooter do that so right now I'm assuming it means Han just shot a bunch of muslim people.

he’s a van buren boy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Nigmaetcetera posted:

The ok sign and the circle game predates dumbfuck internet nazis by many decades and I will not cede ground to drydicks on anime message boards.