Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound
https://twitter.com/Struggle_Tweet/status/1389741011518197763

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

pence's horse penis loving fantasy

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound
happy anniversary horse fucker

https://twitter.com/vp45/status/863182608552906755

Mr. Fish
Sep 13, 2017

INLAND EMPIRE — This is a team with a lot of past, but little present. And almost no future.

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

conspiracy theory: mike pence is mr hands

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

I had forgotten successfully until this (probably nsfw) crossed my timeline.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Relevant Tangent posted:

I had forgotten successfully until this (probably nsfw) crossed my timeline.

hello former vice president Mike "horsefucker" Pence

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
https://www.tiktok.com/embed/6971378727632571653

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
this must be remembered

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

I just saw the thread title and it reminded me that mike pence hosed a horse

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

he

Shaffness
Jan 15, 2001
I heard from a confidential source in Washington that when Pence was in the Capitol building he was constantly trying to sneak over to the other side because he misread the sign at the entrance as:

Horse. Senate
<-------. -------->

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
https://twitter.com/TheAVClub/status/1423377157959536643

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

stupid sexy sumo statue

also, mike pence is a celebrated horse fancier who loves the feel of a horse on his insides more than he loves ronald reagan

also also, lol that pence never got to be president, he must have thought it was like a 95% chance trump would be out on his rear end before his term was over

just lol

1982 Subaru Brat
Feb 2, 2007

by Athanatos
Boy what with all that's been going on lately, Covid, Afghanistan, the economy, global warming, it's all a lot to keep track of at once so you can find yourself going weeks, or even months at a time without entertaining the mental image of a big ol' honkin' horse dick crammed up the rear end in a top hat of the former Vice President.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
BREAKING: Pence inconsolable after new content policy at OnlyFans

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
Lmfao remember when the vice president of the United States tweeted publicly about how much he loved getting railed by a horse

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

Lmfao remember when the vice president of the United States tweeted publicly about how much he loved getting railed by a horse

i remember and meditate on this daily

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
Outside of horse
Inside of man

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
pike pence

what he calls himself while riding the horse d

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009
https://twitter.com/badcovid19takes/status/1430177687457370121?s=21

1982 Subaru Brat
Feb 2, 2007

by Athanatos
I know this is a weird question but if you were to administer Ivermectin to a horse, allow it to filter through the horse's kidneys, would that filter the parts of the medication that are harmful to human physiology? Could you then, hypothetically, have it administered to a human patient as a suppository?

Parahexavoctal
Oct 10, 2004

I AM NOT BEING PAID TO CORRECT OTHER PEOPLE'S POSTS! DONKEY!!

1982 Subaru Brat posted:

I know this is a weird question but if you were to administer Ivermectin to a horse, allow it to filter through the horse's kidneys, would that filter the parts of the medication that are harmful to human physiology? Could you then, hypothetically, have it administered to a human patient as a suppository?

Pence parachute account located.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
they were definitely going to insurrect a police horse on mike pence got-drat close one for him whew yikes

Xand_Man
Mar 2, 2004

If what you say is true
Wutang might be dangerous

Briar Pence: Please don't have that horse gently caress me anything but that

Xand_Man
Mar 2, 2004

If what you say is true
Wutang might be dangerous

FWIW Mike Pence has been extolling the benefits of horse paste for years

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

He

Mr. Fish
Sep 13, 2017

INLAND EMPIRE — This is a team with a lot of past, but little present. And almost no future.
im permabanned poster foalfucker58. i first started reading pence thread when i was about 12. by 14 i got really obsessed with the concept of “horse cum” and tried to channel it constantly, until my thought process got really bizarre and i would repeat things like “i remembered” and “mike pence, his butt and his gut, filled with horse nut” in my head for hours, and i would get really paranoid, start seeing things in the corners of my eyes etc, basically prodromal hippophilia. im now on ivermectin. i always wondered what the kind of “ironic” style of pence thread humor was all about; i think it’s the unconscious leaking in to the conscious, what jungian theory considered to be the cause of schizophrenic and schizotypal syptoms. i would advise all people who “get” pence thread to be careful because that likely means you have a predisposition to a mental illness. peace.

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

https://twitter.com/jdcrowley/status/1432410385798270976

pence 100% covid immune

Mr. Fish
Sep 13, 2017

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Mother?

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
Bump

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Was scrollin' through my bookmarks and saw this thread and remembered that mike pence hosed a horse lmao

ajkalan
Aug 17, 2011

Covid thread reminded me

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

he still be doin it

Mr. Fish
Sep 13, 2017

Parahexavoctal
Oct 10, 2004

I AM NOT BEING PAID TO CORRECT OTHER PEOPLE'S POSTS! DONKEY!!

Another day volunteering at the Mike Pence museum.

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

buddy, they DO let me gently caress it

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

Huh, so Pence has been collecting horse semen to treat infertility this whole time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
One of Pence’s fellow travellers:

:nws: for illustrated horsefucking

https://twitter.com/funnyordie/status/613073996611858432