Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which of these pink video game heroes is best
This poll is closed.
Kirby 126 71.59%
Jigglypuff 34 19.32%
Clefairy 16 9.09%
Total: 176 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

JollyBoyJohn
Feb 13, 2019

For Real!
I am more excited for a Baldurs Gate Dark Alliance remaster than I thought possible, don't even feel bad about buying it again since my original copy got left with a mate like 10 years ago

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rinkles
Oct 24, 2010

What I'm getting at is...
Do you feel the same way?
Apparently it's a bare bones port.

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

Dark Alliance wisely realizing that simply rereleasing An Actual Video Game Game in 2021 will make $$$.

Sluitstripje
Feb 7, 2008

I want you all to know that I've voted for Kirby in the poll, but if it had specified the Jigglypuff from the cartoon it would have won by a landslide for me.

Rinkles
Oct 24, 2010

What I'm getting at is...
Do you feel the same way?

Rinkles posted:

Apparently it's a bare bones port.

Oh it's an Interplay release.

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord
A1 is great on steak fries

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

I remember a goon in here talking about A1 on top of lightly salted rice and honestly it makes for a pretty good quick meal.

Acerbatus
Jun 26, 2020

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Now, where's the anime gun game collab in that timeline?

hatty posted:

Now what does British “white sauce” taste like?

Cum. The British are perverts.

OhFunny
Jun 26, 2013

EXTREMELY PISSED AT THE DNC

hatty posted:

I wonder if Sony ever made a profit on a console sales alone? Nintendo has for sure with the Wii and GameCube but the Switch and Wii U were always at a loss.

I'm pretty sure Nintendo makes money each Switch hardware sell. It's something like $40 profit I think.

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

They should’ve put that $40 towards better analog sticks

Weedle
May 31, 2006

Acerbatus posted:

Cum. The British are perverts.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

after editing wikipedia as a joke for 16 years, i ve convinced myself that homer simpson's japanese name translates to the "The beer goblin"

Electric Phantasm posted:

I remember a goon in here talking about A1 on top of lightly salted rice and honestly it makes for a pretty good quick meal.

A1 is practically soy sauce.

Simone Magus
Sep 30, 2020

by VideoGames

Hwurmp posted:

do they know that multiple sauces are red, as well as brown

your estimation of the variety of british food is admirably generous

british food, especially Irish food, especially growing up in a place as small as Sneem, has at most maybe four ingredients and two colors

Simone Magus
Sep 30, 2020

by VideoGames

exquisite tea posted:

Dark Alliance wisely realizing that simply rereleasing An Actual Video Game Game in 2021 will make $$$.

wait did they cancel the bad reboot and decide on a remake instead?? lol that owns

also i forgot that RE8 comes out tonight holy gently caress AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Picked up Nier Replicant, and Resident Evil Village on Steam today. :hai:

Simone Magus
Sep 30, 2020

by VideoGames
WAIT A drat MINUTE THE DARK ALLIANCE REMAKE IS ALREADY OUT???? LIKE RIGHT THE gently caress NOW?????

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

that was the first game my mum and i played and finished together, in one sitting :)

just seeing that loot menu gave me chills

Simone Magus
Sep 30, 2020

by VideoGames

I said come in! posted:

Picked up Nier Replicant, and Resident Evil Village on Steam today. :hai:

nier replicant is GOTY, GOTD, GOAT

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

this is not a real place name, come on

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Sneem’s seed and feed

Simone Magus
Sep 30, 2020

by VideoGames

Hwurmp posted:

this is not a real place name, come on

haha I was literally told that once by a professor at university. an irish professor at an irish uni told me that my short story was cheapened by the "silly made-up name of the girl's hometown"

growing up, i thought "neighbor" was just another word for "cousin"

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

The mean streets of sneem

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

you need realistic place names, like Monkey's Eyebrow

Simone Magus
Sep 30, 2020

by VideoGames

Jay Rust posted:

The mean streets of sneem

We had a heroin problem. That's right, we had a junkie. One.

He was my uncle Flatjack and he dug graves. Literally nobody cared that he was a junkie because he was really nice and just politely shot up in his cabin every night haha

Man I miss him. Oh he's not dead or anything he just moved to Amsterdam lmao

JollyBoyJohn
Feb 13, 2019

For Real!

Simone Magus posted:

british food, especially Irish food, especially growing up in a place as small as Sneem, has at most maybe four ingredients and two colors

Simone Magus
Sep 30, 2020

by VideoGames

thank you for helping me to NOT miss home :barf:

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

I'm sitting here feeling sick after my second vaccine shot and reading Simone's Sneem posts like :munch: except the popcorn is a cookie

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Simone Magus posted:

We had a heroin problem. That's right, we had a junkie. One.

He was my uncle Flatjack and he dug graves. Literally nobody cared that he was a junkie because he was really nice and just politely shot up in his cabin every night haha

Man I miss him. Oh he's not dead or anything he just moved to Amsterdam lmao

Where’d he get the heroin?

Simone Magus
Sep 30, 2020

by VideoGames
talking of mean streets, I'm sorry I ever doubted people for saying Streets of Rage 4 is good

because WHOAH BUDDY it is VERY VERY GOOD

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

There's a restaurant here in Madison that used to do a full Irish breakfast at brunch. I had one a few years ago and discovered a) I kinda liked the black pudding, and b) my appetite is not as big as I thought it was and I wanted to die

JollyBoyJohn
Feb 13, 2019

For Real!

Simone Magus posted:

thank you for helping me to NOT miss home :barf:

aw naw, beans, tomatos, haggis, black pudding, sausage, toast, tattie scone, bacon, ya cannae beat it. every ingredient a tetris piece

i'm not a well travelled person but that's a dream breakfast right there, all that's missing is the cup of tea

Simone Magus
Sep 30, 2020

by VideoGames

Jay Rust posted:

Where’d he get the heroin?

same guy that I bought bush and acid from and that my mum bought bush from before me

i... i'm not even kidding haha

JollyBoyJohn
Feb 13, 2019

For Real!

that looks delicious and i would guzzle every morsel but the bacon just looks slightly not what i'm used to

Red Alert 2 Yuris Revenge
May 8, 2006

"My brain is amazing! It's full of wrinkles, and... Uh... Wait... What am I trying to say?"
Sneemone Magus

JollyBoyJohn
Feb 13, 2019

For Real!

Simone Magus posted:

same guy that I bought bush and acid from and that my mum bought bush from before me

i... i'm not even kidding haha

what is buying bush? i assume weed but I've never heard that in reference to drugs

ps, i bought streets of rage 4 in the recent steam sale, I am yet to try it but I've heard nothing but great things!

stev
Jan 22, 2013

Please be excited.

JollyBoyJohn posted:

that looks delicious and i would guzzle every morsel but the bacon just looks slightly not what i'm used to

The bacon just looks completely dried out.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

cheetah7071 posted:

I've taken pictures of all the pokemon and am starting to clear the photodex and at this point I'm willing to look things up for pokemon that I just have no ideas for at all

Some of the 4*s are really obscure or stupid but most of them are things where I can totally see how someone might have figured it out, even if I didn't

I ended up making a discord server for this purpose and a group of my friends and I are steadily working our way through figuring everything out without looking things up. It's great!

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

Relax Or DIE posted:

Sneemone Magus

Simone Magus
Sep 30, 2020

by VideoGames

JollyBoyJohn posted:

what is buying bush? i assume weed but I've never heard that in reference to drugs

ps, i bought streets of rage 4 in the recent steam sale, I am yet to try it but I've heard nothing but great things!

you've never heard anyone call it "bush"?? weird. i didn't hear "weed" much at all until i went to london and talked to more foreigners

SOR4 is just like... you'd think it's just a simple brawler, and it IS simple, but once it "clicks" and you're just relentlessly jobbin out larrys it becomes something that i can only describe as a "bullet hell beat em up"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JollyBoyJohn
Feb 13, 2019

For Real!

Simone Magus posted:

you've never heard anyone call it "bush"?? weird. i didn't hear "weed" much at all until i went to london and talked to more foreigners

not really but up in Scotland weed was pretty scarce up till the last few years so we all we had was good old rocky