Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Twenty Four

fixed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

Goons Are Great posted:

I was, like, 80% certain I goldmined both that thread as well as the syrup smuggle one, because they've been on my sniper goldmine spreadsheet but apparently I was extremely wrong, so now I have to attone for my sins and do it now

I mean, when I'm on a computer in a bit, that is

I'm sometimes unsure if threads in my bookmarks are goldmined because I'd I click them on the mobile app they show up as regular threads.

Escape From Noise

Also this one
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3961012&pagenumber=1&perpage=40

xcheopis

Morning work routine:
Disarm the alarm
Stand in front of the temperature-checking machine until it says "access granted"
Dump my backpack and purse on my desk.
Sit down.
Sneeze three times

It's really weird and it's every day. My sinuses often get in on the fun shortly after but not always. Maybe my trigeminal nerve is trying to pitch a new comedy, The Three Sneezes, where the sneezes interfere with each other while trying to clean out my nose.

Fifteen years taking prescriptions
Now a shrink like, "I dunno, maybe get a kitten"

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Escape From Noise posted:

My cheese came with an extra treat.

That's the seasoning packet

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Abugadu posted:

I went to the Meerkat Cafe in Seoul last time I was there, they also had a raccoon, wolves, wallabies, and something that looked like a serval cat.

But the best part is having meerkats crawl all over you.

AaaaaAAAAAAA I WANT TO GO AND NOBODY WILL GO WITH ME WHEN I'M IN SEOUL. My auntie is super afraid of meerkats for some reason, she calls them "hole weasels" and it is extra funny because my aunt half shouts this every time I bring it up.

Escape From Noise

How's your whole, how's your whole, how's your hole... weasel?

Twenty Four

Teddy Thunders posted:

"hole weasels"

lol

more falafel please

forums poster

brb sewing my "HOLE WEASELS" patch on the back of my vault jumpsuit

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."

Twenty Four

:nice:

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

That job sucks

Prof. Crocodile

BYOB: A Work Free Drug Place

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Lol I literally keep reading it as drug free work place, I am brain poisoned by jobs

Nexein

"Donuts of
Champions"
Hey chat thread, it's been a hot minute! But now I'm back with a cool new job that almost encourages doing drugs and is way cooler than the one in that picture.

It'll never replace my true career though, which is just posting

https://giant.gfycat.com/FragrantGorgeousLeech.mp4
Spring masterpiece courtesy of Prof. Crocodile, thanks!

Prof. Crocodile

Nexein posted:

Hey chat thread, it's been a hot minute! But now I'm back with a cool new job that almost encourages doing drugs and is way cooler than the one in that picture.

whoa! what timing!

welcome back friend. congrats on a cool new job.

xcheopis

Nexein posted:

For the briefest instant, I thought you meant hammock kitty and was about to be outraged over the very idea of there being something cooler.

Fifteen years taking prescriptions
Now a shrink like, "I dunno, maybe get a kitten"

take the moon

by sebmojo

it was good lol

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Beef Of Ages

Your dumb is leaking.
I don't know my name or where I'm at but I'm real good and goddamn sure that tacos are a good idea.

Manifisto

more falafel please posted:

brb sewing my "HOLE WEASELS" patch on the back of my vault jumpsuit

sounds like a good gang tag

ty nesamdoom!

Goons Are Gifts

Mackieman posted:

I don't know my name or where I'm at but I'm real good and goddamn sure that tacos are a good idea.

this is my permanent modus operandi

Beef Of Ages

Your dumb is leaking.
Gotta have periodic roundtable meetings with bigwigs and they're providing us Uber Eats credits to order lunch, which is nice.

If you don't think that I'm using that credit to order like eight beers and then making myself a sammich, you're out of your mind.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Have you ever tried explaining hole weasels to your boss? Yeah don't try.

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Teddy Thunders posted:

Have you ever tried explaining hole weasels to your boss? Yeah don't try.

I’ve been trying to decide all day where ‘hole weasels’ fits into the gay world of bears, otters, pups, etc.

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Like is a hole weasel a power top or do they just really like to eat rear end or is it a particular kind of really kinky bottom :confused:

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Zil

Satanically Summoned Citrus

I think of it more of someone who does whatever it takes to get access to a hole

cruft

Sounds to me like an "As Seen On TV" power tool.

"Fence post holes! Putting green holes! Make any kind of hole with the Hole Weasel™!"

Beef Of Ages

Your dumb is leaking.

cruft posted:

"Fence post holes! Putting green holes! Make any kind of hole with the Hole Weasel™!"

Billy Mays here...

Manifisto

"yep, I'm still proud to call myself a hole weasel, even though they shut down t'mine for good last year. come from a long line of hole weasels in fact, but m'boy is gonna have to figure out some other kind of weasel to be."

ty nesamdoom!

more falafel please

forums poster

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

Like is a hole weasel a power top or do they just really like to eat rear end or is it a particular kind of really kinky bottom :confused:

i think a hole weasel is just like hanging out in the back room creeping trying to get in on any action that starts up

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

Zil

cruft posted:

Also great for making gloryholes

biosterous

helcome cello & what

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

Obviously they're a messy power top who ONLY likes fisting. Check the handbook, buddy.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Y'all ever eat a cheeseburger and go "drat that's real good" cause I did

It was a Sunshine Burger (vegan, southwest style) with Chao Chao, but it was still good, okay.

Zil

Teddy Thunders posted:

It was a Sunshine Burger (vegan, southwest style) with Chao Chao, but it was still good, okay.

What is chao chao, google search brings up dog breeds :ohdear:

Thanks to Dumb Sex-Parrot for the Christmas citrusy sig!

more falafel please posted:

just turn that impostor syndrome into "I'm Poster" syndrome

cruft

Teddy Thunders posted:

okay

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Zil posted:

What is chao chao, google search brings up dog breeds :ohdear:

Chao chs is what I meant. It's vegan sliced cheese (don't leave it's actually good I promise).

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

You would like this one, p sure. It's red chile flavored sunflower seed burg. It's actually good. They have them in the freezers at like, every natural foods store now, but Sprouts and Fresh Thyme are the most reliable chains with them.

Dip Viscous

i lost a boomerang, i straight up can't find it

it's 28" long and gone

no, i have not been intoxicated

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

roomforthetuna

I don't need to know anything about virii! My CUSTOM PROGRAM keeps me protected! It's not like they'll try to come in through the Internet or something!

Teddy Thunders posted:

sunflower seed burg.
Turns out sunflower seeds are basically magic. The best scream bees is sunflower seed scream bees.

I got a discount stack of them and then I went back to Trader Joe own-brand scream bees which used to be okay, but now it's poo poo because the sunflower seed ones were so much better.

Good food is such a jerk, always ruining mediocre food.