Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zil

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Lol, didn't realize you were serious

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

It's too good, I needed it.

I will squat all the names, forever.

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

hi new i'm dad etc etc

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Escape From Noise

Mormon Nailer posted:

It's too good, I needed it.

I will squat all the names, forever.

Welcome to BYOB! You look a lot like...three of my other forums friends I haven't seen for a while

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Seven to ten weird alpaca friends, perhaps. Maybe more. I can't even remember, I should try to make a list.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Big ups to alnilam and our red star friends for this btw. Now I must buy even more name change certs.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Milk, milk, lemonade
This is a terrible mixed drink, don't do that

Zil

Mormon Nailer posted:

Milk, milk, lemonade

What kind of milk? Just so I know how to grade my disgust

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Zil posted:

What kind of milk? Just so I know how to grade my disgust

Cow juice and goat juice respectively

Zil

Mormon Nailer posted:

Cow juice and goat juice respectively

Okay yeah that gets a

:barf:

Escape From Noise

What if it's lemonade and airag?

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I actually don't like kumis at all. I've tried, it'stoo heavy cheesy and it has so much casein I will instadie.

Escape From Noise

I sorta want to just try it. I also want to visit Mongolia.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Mongolia was cool as hell last time I got to go but it's getting dicey in certain places.

Finger Prince

Mormon Nailer posted:

Milk, milk, lemonade

That's how cottage cheese is made!

aldantefax

ALWAYS BE MECHFISHIN'
Mmm... Curds

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

My thyroid is still fucky so the doctor is going to stick a big ol needle in it next week. I hope I get thyroid work better pills soon. It's getting annoying.

Zil

Mormon Nailer posted:

My thyroid is still fucky so the doctor is going to stick a big ol needle in it next week. I hope I get thyroid work better pills soon. It's getting annoying.

Sorry about your neck stabbing hope the pills help

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

It'll be okay, I've been stabbed so many times recently they gave me a cool stab unit to make the stabbing less bad. The biopsy should be a cake walk compared to the poo poo I've been having to do.

Zil

Mods/IKs check your pm, I need your help pulling off something

Stoner Sloth

Mormon Nailer posted:

It'll be okay, I've been stabbed so many times recently they gave me a cool stab unit to make the stabbing less bad. The biopsy should be a cake walk compared to the poo poo I've been having to do.

well gonna go ahead and send you some chill and positive vibes anyways friend :wom:

astral

cruft posted:

e: holy poo poo, since when did SA inline videos?

2016; in 2022 we might even have a proper bbcode tag for it instead of awful javascript things that mess with the scroll position :v:

Heather Papps posted:

if the content management system is the old content management system that would be a total nightmare.

Mormon Nailer posted:

Yeah that's what I'm worried about because I've seen that poo poo with my own eyes.

Zil posted:

Its being upgraded at least that is what astral is telling us

I need to figure out what's supposed to be broken about it so I don't accidentally also fix those while I am fixing the things that break by trying to make it run on modern stuff, or maybe so I do

Zil

astral posted:

2016; in 2022 we might even have a proper bbcode tag for it instead of awful javascript things that mess with the scroll position :v:

I need to figure out what's supposed to be broken about it so I don't accidentally also fix those while I am fixing the things that break by trying to make it run on modern stuff, or maybe so I do

I don't envy your job at all.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

astral posted:

I owe you as many pizzas as you can consume, because wow, uhhh.

It's a lot of poo poo glued to other poo poo, I'm so sorry.

Stoner Sloth

astral posted:

dang, that does not sound like a fun job - thanks for all that you do!

City of Glompton

hello byob i adopted a tiny friend today. she doesn't have a proper name yet, that will happen after she has settled in. she is a shy, affectionate, sweet and delicate. i bet she is dainty too but that remains to be seen, since she has spent most of the day under the couch getting occasional scritches and taking in her surroundings

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Ass-penny

City of Glompton posted:

hello byob i adopted a tiny friend today. she doesn't have a proper name yet, that will happen after she has settled in. she is a shy, affectionate, sweet and delicate. i bet she is dainty too but that remains to be seen, since she has spent most of the day under the couch getting occasional scritches and taking in her surroundings

OMG what a beauty! Would touch that catte.

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Stoner Sloth

City of Glompton posted:

:3: congratulations on your new tiny friend, she is very pretty!

xcheopis

City of Glompton posted:

aaaaaa, look at that sweet little bunch of love!

Fifteen years taking prescriptions
Now a shrink like, "I dunno, maybe get a kitten"

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

And I'd finally got used to calling you Teddy :negative:

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

Escape From Noise

Today I saw a little girl wearing a dress with bats in it skipping around and I thought about releasing the bats

Manifisto

City of Glompton posted:

:swoon:

ty nesamdoom!

Crusader

here are my plants viz, a pothos, and broadway, a zz plant

:wq

Twenty Four

roger roger

Twenty Four

astral posted:

I don't even know what half of this means but I love you! A behind the scenes person that off and on (for a good while, I try to pay attention) reads and posts in byob makes me happy :)

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

City of Glompton posted:

I legitimately squealed. She's beautiful and I love her so much, congratulations on being chosen. :love:

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Rarity posted:

And I'd finally got used to calling you Teddy :negative:

I am an international orb of mystery and everyone else will always call me Hamjobs anyway so it's better to rotate names when the opportunity arises because funny words are important.

Also the next one maybe be hitting in like 3 months or less, because I have a whole list. I need to just make a name change thread and give out certs to whoever wants them.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Escape From Noise posted:

Today I saw a little girl wearing a dress with bats in it skipping around and I thought about releasing the bats

Buddy don't release the bats in public, we do that in private time.

Also I need to know more about this dress because I need it.

Finger Prince

Hey want to see something adorable?
https://i.imgur.com/rOfxnzz.gifv

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Finger Prince posted:

Hey want to see something adorable?
https://i.imgur.com/rOfxnzz.gifv

Oh my gods

Day vastly improved thank you