Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Smik
Mar 18, 2014

pnumoman posted:

Cool, I'd like powers if there are still some to be had

pnumoman your power is...

THE LAST WORD!
- You have the power to SEAL A DISCUSSION for 24 HRS! That means that at your whim you can cause a discussion to cease immediately for 24 hrs!
- No one will be able to discuss the topic for 24 hrs once you seal it!
- Works on any live conversation or discussion!
- Screw with televised debates!
- Always get the last word!

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum
I am so loving high right now

Smik
Mar 18, 2014

ikanreed posted:

Give me some lame chess related power. I'll wear a themed costume even if it's useless

Unfortunately the eldritch energies that imbue people with power are chaotic, ikanreed! Your power is...

READING!
- You can read anything, regardless of language or encryption!
- The primary limitation of your power is while you can read anything, it will always be in the most basic of context. Poetry and symbolism is lost on you unless you actually know that particular language.
- Your translations will be error prone due to your limitations (unless you've studied the language) but due to your ability to decrypt you assuredly will have lifetime employment.

Smik
Mar 18, 2014

Armitag3 posted:

It better be YOU KNOW WHAT

Armitag3 never tempt the RNGods for your power is...

KNOWING WHAT
- When someone says "You know what", you always know the "what" even if you have no context!
- If asked "What's that?" you always know the name of what it is, even if you have no idea what it means or if the name won't be officially declared for years!
- Your ability to "know what" also means when someone asks "you know what?" you already know what.

Smik
Mar 18, 2014

Mooey Cow posted:

I hope I get a sexual superpower :pray:

Mooey Cow your power is...

LACTATION POWER!
- You can lactate at any time for as long as you'd like! If you are an actual moo cow this will guarantee a long life as unlike other dairy cows you will never stop giving milk.
- Your can alter your liquid secretions have the properties and taste of whey when thin, milk when thicker and yogurt when very viscous!
- Careful -- creating dairy products does carry a physical toll.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
Pls to give me a special power thxxx

Chris Pistols
Oct 20, 2008

Piss Crystals
About loving time

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I hope my power involves flipping stuff

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Smik posted:

DeadFatDuckFat your power is...

CREATE DUCK FAT!
- Create up to 100L of rendered DUCK FAT per minute!
- Duck fat is excellent for cooking!
- Create slipping hazards!
- Never starve!

Fuuuuuck yessss

Smik
Mar 18, 2014

Space Race Riot posted:

Something cat-related please

Space Race Riot your power is...

CAT WRANGLING! -- Consider yourself extremely lucky, rng rarely cooperates with one's desires.
- While you can't directly control cats, you have the startling ability to get cats to cooperate with you!
- You can get cats to sit still and wear a silly hat!
- Cats come when you call them!
- Cats will swallow pills for you!
- Cats will allow you to trim their nails!
- Big cats will not try to kill you!
- You can actually get cats to come out of hiding so you can take them to the vet!

David D. Davidson
Nov 17, 2012

Orca lady?
alright I'll bite let me get in on this.

Smik
Mar 18, 2014

Crusty Nutsack posted:

ohh this is fun

cool drawings op

Thank you, Crusty Nutsack! Your power is...

NUTCRACK - B-class super!
- You have the ability to inflict the sensation of a kick to the groin at range!
- Your power is line-of-sight with a relatively short range, but this can be improved with practice!
- It does not matter if your target actually has testicles or not, they will feel a NUTCRACK regardless!
- This may not work on extremely pain-resistant individuals.
- Inflicts no actual physical damage.
- Requires a physical action to "cast".
- Ignores armour.

On a side note, I'm going to take a little break and get some other things done but I'll be back later to tackle the backlog!

runnypoops
Mar 26, 2016

been there. done that. prove yourself to me.
I would like my super power to be orgasm related please ang thank you

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

Smik posted:

Martman, your power is...

DETECT MARKETS!
- Your Mart-Sense will go off when you are near any kind of market, be it supermarket, farmer's market, flea market or black market!
- You can tell without looking if a market is open or closed!
- You have a slight ability to determine the reputation of the market! Reputable markets sense differently from scammy markets.

I've always known I was different... thank you sir, my life makes sense now.

Fabulousity
Dec 29, 2008

Number One I order you to take a number two.

Something inconceivably, fantastically, spectacularly mundane for me probably.

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES
ok

Smik
Mar 18, 2014

Literally A Person posted:

Dear God, OP. Are you saying I can be even more powerful than I am now???

The dice say that your power level will be about the same, Literally A Person as your power is...

PERSON-MAN
- You can be hit on the head with a frying pan! You can generate a frying pan whenever you want, but it will always strike you on the head first.
- You can live your life in a garbage can! While most people can only temporarily live in a garbage can, you can live your entire life there without needing to eat/drink/excrete. You will still age and will be aware that you are living your life in a garbage can.
- Weakness: Always beaten by Triangle Man.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

Smik posted:

The dice say that your power level will be about the same, Literally A Person as your power is...

PERSON-MAN
- You can be hit on the head with a frying pan! You can generate a frying pan whenever you want, but it will always strike you on the head first.
- You can live your life in a garbage can! While most people can only temporarily live in a garbage can, you can live your entire life there without needing to eat/drink/excrete. You will still age and will be aware that you are living your life in a garbage can.
- Weakness: Always beaten by Triangle Man.

I'LL GET YOU NEXT TIME, TRIANGLE MAN!!!

*summons fry pan*

Ow.

Smik
Mar 18, 2014

Revins posted:

reveal my true power

Revins your true power is...

FAR SIGHT of NOTHERN FRANCE SENSE!
- You can see any event currently happening in Revin, a commune in the Ardennes department in the Grand Est region in northern France simply by closing your eyes!
- You can mentally "travel" throughout Northern France, but your starting point will always be in the center of Revin.

Iakona
Jan 24, 2006

This is some strange poo poo

Smik
Mar 18, 2014

Yellow Yoshi posted:

Hello I'd like a power where do I take a number

Yellow Yoshi your power is...

CITRUS POWER!
- You are naturally immune to scurvy and can cure scurvy in others!
- Your touch is naturally antibacterial and you are highly resistant to disease!
- You naturally smell pleasant all the time! Your skin oils actually remove unpleasant smells from your clothing!
- Your pee is actually lemonade! The sweetness of your urine is determined entirely by your sugar intake, but you are effectively immune to diabetes as your body naturally diverts excess sugar to your urine!

Armitag3
Mar 15, 2020

Forget it Jake, it's cybertown.

Smik posted:

Armitag3 never tempt the RNGods for your power is...

KNOWING WHAT
- When someone says "You know what", you always know the "what" even if you have no context!
- If asked "What's that?" you always know the name of what it is, even if you have no idea what it means or if the name won't be officially declared for years!
- Your ability to "know what" also means when someone asks "you know what?" you already know what.

Now how can I monetize this...

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

Mememe

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea

Smik posted:

Revins your true power is...

FAR SIGHT of NOTHERN FRANCE SENSE!
- You can see any event currently happening in Revin, a commune in the Ardennes department in the Grand Est region in northern France simply by closing your eyes!
- You can mentally "travel" throughout Northern France, but your starting point will always be in the center of Revin.

huh, my name is basically letters I threw together to name a diablo character but wound up liking the name. I did not know about the French connection. thread is turning out educational!

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.
what's my power, op?

Beefed Owl
Sep 13, 2007

Come at me scrub-lord I'm ripped!
Power me up, sky daddy!

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys
I should like a power please. I intend to base all my future career/relationship decisions on your post.

Smik
Mar 18, 2014

taiyoko posted:

I got my second covid shot yesterday, time to find out what power the Illuminati has seen for to grace me with!

taiyoko your power is...

WIRELESS AFFINITY
- You have the ability to tune into and understand various wireless signals -- radio, bluetooth, solar flares, etc!
- By using appropriate technology, you can 'train' your ability to understand the signals you receive! Thus if you use a Bluetooth earpiece, you will eventually be able to comprehend Bluetooth broadcasts!
- Actually pick up radio in your fillings!
- Confuse the hell out of wireless devices when they start to detect you!
- Confuse the hell out of people when you connect to their Wireless device!

Smik
Mar 18, 2014

Zenostein posted:

That's slightly disappointing. I was sorta hoping it'd just be like those hearing tests they had in grade school, and once a year there'd be a parade of tragically disappointed schoolchildren.

Zenostein your power is ...

ANIME MIND!
- At will, you can experience the world in an anime style of your choosing!
- This experience is restricted to you, so maybe don't describe what you see too vividly to others!
- This will absolutely screw your depth perception: Do not use while operating any vehicle!

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

(and can't post for 10 years!)

I’d like to prevent post from boiling by watching them. I could ruin so many dinners.

Horace Kinch
Aug 15, 2007

I read all 3 volumes of Top 10 and I'm fuckin ready for my superpower. Make it happen!

Smik
Mar 18, 2014

Aardvark! posted:

i would like a special power op :shobon:

Aardvark! your power is...

AARDVARKIAN TONGUE!
- 12 mighty inches (30cm) long, tough and sticky!
- Unlike aardvarks, you can keep your teeth!
- You only have a couple of tricks but they're really good tricks!

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Smik posted:

Zenostein your power is ...

ANIME MIND!
- At will, you can experience the world in an anime style of your choosing!
- This experience is restricted to you, so maybe don't describe what you see too vividly to others!
- This will absolutely screw your depth perception: Do not use while operating any vehicle!

Zenostein what’s my oppai level?

Harold Fjord
Jan 3, 2004
I'm intrigued

Yellow Yoshi
Apr 29, 2020

Figure 1: Mario's weird dog

Smik posted:

Yellow Yoshi your power is...

CITRUS POWER!
- You are naturally immune to scurvy and can cure scurvy in others!
- Your touch is naturally antibacterial and you are highly resistant to disease!
- You naturally smell pleasant all the time! Your skin oils actually remove unpleasant smells from your clothing!
- Your pee is actually lemonade! The sweetness of your urine is determined entirely by your sugar intake, but you are effectively immune to diabetes as your body naturally diverts excess sugar to your urine!

Thank you, I love the art

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Smik posted:

Derpies, your power is...

CONTROL STUPIDITY - Super Rank power!
- You can control the intensity of someone's stupidity; while this doesn't allow you to make someone smarter, you can minimize their stupidity to the point where truly stupid individuals will just come to a complete standstill!
- You can intensify the stupidity of others! With practice you could increase the stupidity of a target to the point of forgetting how to breathe properly!
- With this great power comes great responsibility; please use this for good as we have enough stupid in the world already!

This explains so much

Smik
Mar 18, 2014

Bob Tuskins posted:

I have always wondered what power I have.

Bob Tuskins you power is...

ACTUAL GREEN THUMB
- Plants thrive and flourish under your care, even under the harshest conditions!
- Produce takes longer to rot!
- Harvests are bigger and bountiful!
- You actually have green thumbs!
- Boring but practical!

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe
This is an excellent thread.
Sadly, it seems my superpower is making chairs.
out of people.

a mysterious cloak
Apr 5, 2003

Leave me alone, dad, I'm with my friends!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

staberind posted:

This is an excellent thread.
Sadly, it seems my superpower is making chairs.
out of people.

its cause i shot you with my stupidy ray LOL