Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Paladinus posted:

You were. You have to wake up wake up wake up wake up...

I'm trying! Try kicking me in the nads or something, I'd give anything to go back to 2003.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

Will ya close the fucking doors?!
I'm following the white rabbit

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

you merely adopted the stimulant abuse. I was born in it. Molded by it.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.

pretty soft girl posted:

:stonklol:

The first time I just did edibles my buddy put on Roller Town and I had a panic attack at the Beegee's parody interstitials, I think your experience would have killed me

I'd seen it before and was excited to watch it on five tabs. We watched Faces of Death on the come down. But we're both the kinda edge lord who showed it to everyone we knew at 16. I ended up spending a lot of time laughing at the idea of us watching it while tripping that hard. :shrug:

Len posted:

16 bottles of nos over three days back in highschool. I think I could count on one hand the amount of sleep I got that weekend

I remember by the Sunday I was falling asleep mid sentence

I miss the bottles of NOS that look like gas cannisters. The little knob cap was cool.

But can anyone link me to the thread where the goon had a penguin they found on the beach?:3: I think they had it for two days or something waiting for a university to come get it. I need to show my partner.

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

For a period of time when I was 37 I started my day with 5 Vivarin at once. That's 1000mg of caffeine. Get on my level. No, don't ever do this - I have a crazy caffeine tolerance and this kind of dose could be fatal.

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.

CaptainSarcastic posted:

For a period of time when I was 37 I started my day with 5 Vivarin at once. That's 1000mg of caffeine. Get on my level. No, don't ever do this - I have a crazy caffeine tolerance and this kind of dose could be fatal.

My goon I've drank 4 cans of Reign today.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

I randomly got tired of drinking coffee months ago and now get heart palpitations the instant I start drinking a cup of espresso :smugdog:

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Captain Hygiene posted:

I randomly got tired of drinking coffee months ago and now get heart palpitations the instant I start drinking a cup of espresso :smugdog:

you should always take T breaks

Douche Wolf 89
Dec 9, 2010

🍉🐺8️⃣9️⃣

RFC2324 posted:

you should always take T breaks

*Slow clap slowly evolves into roaring applause*

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos
I ended up stop drinking coffee and just took caffeine pills because it's more efficient. Of course now I take like 800 to 1200 (4-6 pills) to be efficient at work and stuff when I don't want to take my Adderall. It doesn't work as good as amphetamines but it feels nice, and is good for Adderall T breaks.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Coffee tastes good and lets me be less "efficient" at work. It's the whole point.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

steinrokkan posted:

Coffee tastes good and lets me be less "efficient" at work. It's the whole point.

The 15 minute coffee break is definitely an important part of the salaried employees morning and afternoon routine.

This Is the Zodiac
Feb 4, 2003

I used to frequent a little market that sold various spices and herbs, one of which was ephedra powder (ma huang).

Those were the days.

This Is the Zodiac has a new favorite as of 19:37 on May 12, 2021

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

This Is the Zodiac posted:

one of which was ephedra powder (ma huang).
I used to take Ephedra for mah wang too

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

why are you all posting about this

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

when you think about it, why does anyone post about anything

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

My PYF, have you tried LSD?

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

it's been two days of it now. Two days i've been sitting here with one raised eye brow. It hurts.

This Is the Zodiac
Feb 4, 2003

Fatty Crabcakes posted:

I used to take Ephedra for mah wang too
I assure you, mah wang will keep you feeling good all night long.

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread

You are such a little forms cop and why aren't you ever in GBS? Get your dry wry butt in there. Post a thread

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Might be because they're super high on drugs.

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER

there's only so much time on this planet before you die, may as well make your brain go fizz while you wait

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

SA's Greatest Sagas: why are you all posting about this

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

Because QCS has been real dull lately

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Len posted:

Quaaludes, Cocaine, and Speed?

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

Come on guys the point of a coffee is to take a break from working intensely while you drink it, or at least relax in the minute it takes the machine to make it.

Taking it as a pill so you can get back to the coalface faster is not okay :(

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Spinz posted:

You are such a little forms cop and why aren't you ever in GBS? Get your dry wry butt in there. Post a thread

what the gently caress are you talking about?

Len posted:

this is the one actual correct answer. why the hell aren't goons breaking as often as they usually do?

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

what the gently caress are you talking about?

this is the one actual correct answer. why the hell aren't goons breaking as often as they usually do?

I blame Joe Biden.

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

The best I've got recently was someone getting real weird over in the free games (that weren't always free) thread

And even that just fizzled out

Mescal
Jul 23, 2005

El_Elegante posted:

Who remembers the Al-Aqsa gangtag brigade? Was that just a shitposting thing or like a pro-Palestinian thing?

Don't I still have one of those?

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
Ultra Carp

Len posted:

QCS has been real dull lately

yup

prayer group
May 31, 2011

$#$%^&@@*!!!
Oh God, we got our wish for competently-run forums owned by a guy who doesn't suck, but it came at the cost of anything funny ever happening here again.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

prayer group posted:

Oh God, we got our wish for competently-run forums owned by a guy who doesn't suck, but it came at the cost of anything funny ever happening here again.

Be the change you want to see

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

prayer group posted:

My friend once got very high and thought he saw a goat. But there was no goat.

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos

Paladinus posted:

No kidding?

Peachfart
Jan 21, 2017

prayer group posted:

Happy Thread posted:

Folks like that don't need to spend ten bucks if someone with access gives them the hookup. Compromised SA credentials are also supposedly available in bulk on the dark web. Nazis are continuously here because someone wants them to be here.

EasilyConfused
Nov 21, 2009

one strong toad
My god...it's us...we're the ones who want the nazis

Crowetron
Apr 29, 2009

Isn't that the list-making goon?

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Paladinus posted:

One of the recently graduated vets at work was telling me a story about one of her classmates who accidentally stabbed herself with... ketamine, I think it was, and became convinced for the next several hours her hand (just the one) was a giant crab claw. She couldn't do any work because she couldn't handle medical equipment with her giant claw, and also she had to turn sideways to get through doors because otherwise she wouldn't fit. The classmate was not freaked out at all by this; it made complete and perfect sense that her left hand was now an enormous crab claw. These things happen. My coworker wanted to know if anybody suggested to the classmate she should eat her crab claw. Apparently, and likely very wisely: no.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Crowetron posted:

Isn't that the list-making goon?

It is indeed the crazy poster formerly known as Dumb Lowtax.