Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

Communist Thoughts posted:

*thinking harder than I've ever thought in my life*

Hang on... Nier's name is Neil but transliterated

He's Nier because he isn't Fahr

E: Proud snipe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheMightyBoops
Nov 1, 2016

Bring P3P or no sale.

Edit: Also SMT 4 that one’s now my favorite Atlus game and people should be able to play it.

TheMightyBoops has issued a correction as of 18:50 on May 12, 2021

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
i always knew kazuma was holding yakuza back. eat poo poo, kiryu

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

put everything on steam on launch day you fucks

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

"The people have spoken, stadia exclusives for 6 more months! "

TheMightyBoops
Nov 1, 2016

Zil posted:

"The people have spoken, stadia exclusives for 6 more months! "

Please let me play Samurai Showdown; no one is playing it on Stadia.

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

In Nier Replicant do I need to do all the sidequests the first go through before ending A, or can I go to the Shadowlord's Castle and then finish ones I missed next time?

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

TheMightyBoops posted:

Please let me play Samurai Showdown; no one is playing it on Stadia.

did you say port it to apple arcade where you can only use phone controls?
well if you insist

my bony fealty posted:

In Nier Replicant do I need to do all the sidequests the first go through before ending A, or can I go to the Shadowlord's Castle and then finish ones I missed next time?

You replay the post timeskip portion for all the NG+ runs so if you missed any as kid nier those are gone forever but you can do any of the others in subsequent runs
That said do not do all the sidequests or Yoko Taro will find you and make fun of you to your face

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmIwtNk5Hhc

The pissed off crayfish attack was my favorite for the summons:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29bYoNOJyPs

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
thought hardcore mode in Subnautica meant no fast respawns or corpses or something, not deleted save file :negative:

should have read more clearly, ah well. i have a way better understanding of progression now so it won't be too hard to zip back to where i was

edit: someone should make a Rifters mod for Subnautica :staredog:

smarxist has issued a correction as of 20:56 on May 12, 2021

Aipsh
Feb 17, 2006

GLUPP SHITTO FAN CLUB PRESIDENT
https://twitter.com/ninja/status/1392177196731621376?s=21

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Robin Hood is more of a Bannerlord character than a Garrett kind of guy tbh.

Speaking of which, I've been itching to try M&B 2 again but I want to hold off until they implement the terrain overhaul. The plan is that instead of having random maps tied to the environment, there's gonna be zones that reflect how the world map looks. Sort of like how maps work in a Total War game. Warband positioning is also going to determine where you spawn in.

It sounds like it'd take a lot of balancing on the terrain though. Doubt it's gonna happen anytime soon.

i've been following the patch notes and they're hilarious at times. like this one from the latest patch:

quote:

Fixed an issue that allowed the player to break out from a besieged town without losing men by selecting “Sally out” and “Leave battle” after.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Barnum Brown Shoes posted:

I remember fighting a giant pig. Good times!
My favorite nes game based on a movie is still willow though.

mine is super mario bros

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Shear Modulus posted:

i've been following the patch notes and they're hilarious at times. like this one from the latest patch:

The most realistic aspect of Bannerlord is how you have to marry and hook-up with a ugly SO just because they have "Huge tracts of land"

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Poundmates was the best part of the game

I cant believe this game made superlong summons good again

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

jesus loving kill me

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

nier starmer, leader of the Labour But Horny Party

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Xaris posted:

this somehow seems hosed up yet also extremely true

It really is incredibly enjoyable lol. My mom drug me to see it and I thought it was going to be rear end and instead it was one of my favorites that year.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

good lord, 4 cheeseburgers and a basket of fries, what kind of person orders that meal?

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Zil posted:

good lord, 4 cheeseburgers and a basket of fries, what kind of person orders that meal?

please show some respect to the former president

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

I didn't encounter the jumpscare in Outer Wilds pbuh. I'm not sure I even did the Lakebed Cove, there was a cave I was never able to find that was linked to the quantum moon but I had figured out how it all worked anyway

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Zil posted:

i bet you a group of people traveling together in one vehicle, or perhaps congregated at another nearby location with one car traveling to fetch the lugget(R) Bundle, could split it. such an arrangement could work out quite well for everyone, if they play their cards right.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

drat now i want a burger

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Shear Modulus posted:

drat now i want a burger

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOP6QuhyONc

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Zil posted:

when the dollar menu still existed I used to get 2 mcdoubles and a fries for like $4. Now that same order is like $8, it's cheaper as a combo. Those bundle deals are like $2 more for double the food so sometimes I get those if I haven't eaten literally all day lol.

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Nier Hamburgel

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

Zil posted:

the secret is that not everyone takes their meals alone. some eat with friends or family. what is an absurd amount of burgers and fries for one person is a pretty normal amount for four people or even two if they're really hungry

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

grieving for Gandalf posted:

I didn't encounter the jumpscare in Outer Wilds pbuh. I'm not sure I even did the Lakebed Cove, there was a cave I was never able to find that was linked to the quantum moon but I had figured out how it all worked anyway

It was at the bottom under the Hearthian's camp, you had to go there first thing

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

Jon Irenicus posted:

King Arthur mythos is extremely my jam but the media made surrounding it has sucked big time.

excalibur whips rear end

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Farm Frenzy posted:

excalibur whips rear end

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

im not a pro gamer or streamer or whatever so pretty good, chilling with my long term career, enjoying my salary, looking forward to my state pension and retiring at 58

obnoxious-sipping-from-cup.gif

Grand Theft Autobot
Feb 28, 2008

I'm something of a fucking idiot myself
Mario Deluxe on Switch loving rules.

Frances Nurples
May 11, 2008

Lick it, but only a little.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Frances Nurples posted:

Lick it, but only a little.

Ya...ya...YAHOO!

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Good soup! posted:

im not a pro gamer or streamer or whatever so pretty good, chilling with my long term career, enjoying my salary, looking forward to my state pension and retiring at 58

obnoxious-sipping-from-cup.gif

to Central Park with this one!!

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Shear Modulus posted:

Yeah my biggest problem with playing the game a year ago was that half the perk traits didn't even work. Now they're at least 97% working, with the worst being that they work but not in the way it says on the tin.

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

Our war against free speech cannot end until we silence this bronze beast!

hell yeah dude

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

I forgot that he was married