Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bargearse
Nov 27, 2006

🛑 Don't get your pen🖊️, son, you won't be 👌 needing that 😌. My 🥡 order's 💁 simple😉, a shitload 💩 of dim sims 🌯🀄. And I want a bucket 🪣 of soya sauce☕😋.
I’m starting to think that maybe this Jordan Peterson character might not be entirely on the level.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dongsturm
Feb 17, 2012

Bargearse posted:

I’m starting to think that maybe this Jordan Peterson character might not be entirely on the level.

He's not really anything anymore, his daughter is doing some Weekend At Bernie's thing to get as much money as possible before everyone realises what the real situation is.

Having read his opinions on raising children, I'm really interested in seeing what she does now the tables are turned.

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

Puppy Time posted:

Did he do that much before? Because I'm starting to worry dude's diet, addiction, and coma adventure have hosed up his brain proper.

It's been his gimmick for a long time, and it was Glenn Beck's before him. It's an established niche in the conservative edutainment market; there's always one main blonde girl posing with guns, one main dude screaming about chemtrails, and one crier

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Dongsturm posted:

He's not really anything anymore, his daughter is doing some Weekend At Bernie's thing to get as much money as possible before everyone realises what the real situation is.

Having read his opinions on raising children, I'm really interested in seeing what she does now the tables are turned.

I agree it kind of seems like he might be done. He just had a book come out and I heard nothing about it anywhere other than this thread.

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
From what's been said here, it kinda went to the bargain bin almost right away because a good chunk of his sycophants have apparently moved on from his particular grift of the woods. Also, y'know, dumbass gave himself brain damage when trying to jettison his drug addiction and had to go into a radio silence which probably caused a contingent of the sychopants to lose interest on the aforementioned grift.

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

Hes gotta start talking about anti vaxx poo poo and how masks are a form of chaos putting control over order and get back on the Joe Rogan circuit

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Wark Say posted:

From what's been said here, it kinda went to the bargain bin almost right away because a good chunk of his sycophants have apparently moved on from his particular grift of the woods. Also, y'know, dumbass gave himself brain damage when trying to jettison his drug addiction and had to go into a radio silence which probably caused a contingent of the sychopants to lose interest on the aforementioned grift.

yeah. most of them either moved on to another "life improvment" grifter or some openly worse chud who doesn't codeword poo poo like fuentes.

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

Wark Say posted:

i've been informed that the "bargain bin" at Costco is not actually a bargain bin. Costco selects a limited number of titles to stock in their stores and that's where they all go. It does not look like a place of honour, but it kind of is.

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
ey

im jorpin heeyah

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Fuckdan Fuckerson

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Juul-Whip posted:

i've been informed that the "bargain bin" at Costco is not actually a bargain bin. Costco selects a limited number of titles to stock in their stores and that's where they all go. It does not look like a place of honour, but it kind of is.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

SIGN MY RASCAL DALLGUMMIT!

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Walrus Man is cool

pisshead
Oct 24, 2007

This image is pure America, it has everything:
  • Worship of politicians
  • Giant shops
  • Fat people on mobility scooters
  • Giant flags everywhere
  • Cargo shorts

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

Walrus Man is cool

we have photographic evidence here that he is in fact not

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Juul-Whip posted:

And yet I've yet to see anybody talking up the book like they did with his previous lovely newbie fanfic listicle write-ups. It's all pseudo-literary/academic swamp-rear end and nut-fog.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

A Wizard of Goatse posted:

Sorry but he's cool.

Zugzwang
Jan 2, 2005

You have a kind of sick desperation in your laugh.

Ramrod XTreme

pisshead posted:

This image is pure America, it has everything:
  • Worship of politicians
  • Giant shops
  • Fat people on mobility scooters
  • Giant flags everywhere
  • Cargo shorts
lmao

Don't forget fast food, gently caress-off huge SUVs, and guns. Though each of those could respectively be found in Costco's food court, its parking lot, and strapped to at least one of HRC's handlers.

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
That's not a store; that's a warehouse.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
:thunk:
i mean JP is weak and miserable that checks out

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

A Wizard of Goatse posted:

what if i told you that he's actually holding a copy of Dune Messiah and that in between the front cover and page 1 is an 8 x 10 glossy of walrus man in the buff

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

kntfkr posted:

what if i told you that he's actually holding a copy of Dune Messiah and that in between the front cover and page 1 is an 8 x 10 glossy of walrus man in the buff
Psh nice try, Dune Messiah isn't that thicc

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

Antifa Turkeesian posted:

I agree it kind of seems like he might be done. He just had a book come out and I heard nothing about it anywhere other than this thread.

people tried to generate interest via the publishing company employees being sad that they were publishing the book, but I guess it's getting harder to manufacture outrage over the admittedly hilarious thin skin of some progressive people

and then there was the weepy passive aggressive swipe at some lady who reviewed his book, I think maybe the moment has passed and most people want something more extreme than what he's offering

Dreylad fucked around with this message at 15:54 on May 14, 2021

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Whomever becomes essentially Jordan Peterson 2 is gonna suck real bad :negative:

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
I hope he becomes the Milhouse of pseudo-intellectuals.

(the "Nobody likes Milhouse" part, I mean)

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

This was probably already posted but I only saw it today and lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWXxlYzBCno

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

https://twitter.com/jordanbpeterson/status/1394863424442601472
https://twitter.com/theserfstv/status/1395220033081528322

jorp REALLY needs to read before he tweets out stuff

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

you are mocking a man with brain damage

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

ben shapino posted:

you are mocking a man with self-inflicted brain damage

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

ben shapino posted:

Jerden Petersen: "Post-modern Marxist leftists are effeminizing men."

My Retort: "Then the wetness his thrust his tongue deep into my rear end licking all of my anal walls He sucked and licked and slurped and tongued going from my pussy to my rear end and then back up again he pressed deep down into my pussy shaking his head and forth I felt the facial stubs all over my pussy and it felt glorious he licked and flicked my clit and tongue hosed my rear end till his face was covered in honeycomb honey cum after mopping up all the comb cum with his juicy tongue he pulled out his big long fat rear end dick and slapped me on my rear end with it rubbing it back and forth and back and forth across my brown hole ."

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

ben shapino posted:

Are you jealous he's distracting attention from you or something?

Puppy Time
Mar 1, 2005

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

Jerden Petersen: "Post-modern Marxist leftists are effeminizing men."

My Retort: "Then the wetness his thrust his tongue deep into my rear end licking all of my anal walls He sucked and licked and slurped and tongued going from my pussy to my rear end and then back up again he pressed deep down into my pussy shaking his head and forth I felt the facial stubs all over my pussy and it felt glorious he licked and flicked my clit and tongue hosed my rear end till his face was covered in honeycomb honey cum after mopping up all the comb cum with his juicy tongue he pulled out his big long fat rear end dick and slapped me on my rear end with it rubbing it back and forth and back and forth across my brown hole ."

I don't think that addressed his argument at all!

sad question
May 30, 2020

Puppy Time posted:

I don't think that addressed his argument at all!
Wait, let's see where this goes.

Sentinel
Jan 1, 2009

High Tech
Low Life

Wark Say posted:

For example this...
Like I know that "Doctors make the worst patients" old chestnut might feel like a relic from a bygone time given what I've observed (doctors can and often are definitely loving morons outside their area of expertise, but at least they know when to treat themselves properly a lot of the time) but given what we've observed about the saga it makes me wonder: how is this idiot even alive?

I worked doing IT for a small medical records company a few years back and holy poo poo do you learn this incredibly fast. They're great in their field and know exactly what they are talking about in that particular area of expertise but anything outside of that and good luck theyre just like any other human. We'd tell them "Delete this install icon on you desktop when youre done so you dont accidentally click it and wipe your whole database full of patient information." But naturally none of them ever did and at least once a week one would wipe all their data and of course they hadnt setup their backups like we said so they'd be hosed beyond all reason. Decades of patient information gone in under a second.

Everyone seems to think just because you got the title of Doctor they must be infallible. Jorps the same way. His only real talent is sounding somewhat intelligent to a certain crowd. Moving outside of that into the realm of say self treatment or anything outside of his usual schtick is just an open invitation for trouble. Which is how you end up in a coma in Russia i guess.

Zugzwang
Jan 2, 2005

You have a kind of sick desperation in your laugh.

Ramrod XTreme

Sentinel posted:

I worked doing IT for a small medical records company a few years back and holy poo poo do you learn this incredibly fast. They're great in their field and know exactly what they are talking about in that particular area of expertise but anything outside of that and good luck theyre just like any other human. We'd tell them "Delete this install icon on you desktop when youre done so you dont accidentally click it and wipe your whole database full of patient information." But naturally none of them ever did and at least once a week one would wipe all their data and of course they hadnt setup their backups like we said so they'd be hosed beyond all reason. Decades of patient information gone in under a second.
People whose jobs require deep expertise often are, indeed, total morons outside their fields because they just don't have the bandwidth or energy for anything else.

Various people at my company are super-smart scientists, but sometimes like 20% of a video call is asking them to mute their goddamn microphones because their computers are generating horrid echo/feedback when someone else is talking. And I'm sure not going to mute my boss's boss's boss or whatever, so, :suicide:

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Idk could just be them dunking on your computer touching rear end

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

Don't let anyone install anything, especially those who think they know what they are doing.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Fried Watermelon posted:

Don't let anyone install anything, especially those who think they know what they are doing.

Yes, this. I actually do know my way around computers, networking, etc (don't we all? We're goons, ofc), but when I'm on the clock, IT is going to be handling literally every issue I come across that involves the handling of hardware or software.

That way, should something even mildly related go wrong, I'm in no way on the hook for that. The most I'll do is, if possible, provide a detailed explanation of problem, but that's it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

https://twitter.com/Xenos_RIFS/status/1398386103908900869