Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

aparmenideanmonad
Jan 28, 2004
Balls to you and your way of mortal opinions - you don't exist anyway!
Fun Shoe

Stare-Out posted:

I knew it would be easy with Hu Tao, but not that easy. And I always start farming mats way too late, usually after I get a character so this time I'm actually being proactive for once. That is if I even get her. :ohdear:

I'm 50 wishes away from hard pity and have ~70 saved and no characters on the banner higher than C2, so I'm ready to pull some goddamn endorphin levers! I've got leveling mats to get to 80/80 and a WGS (recent standard banner pull and first 5* weapon) ready at 80/80. Pale Flame 3 piece ready with a temporary bloodstained 2 piece until I get a goddamned crit rate hat. Talent mats to get to 6/6/6 in the pipe as well. The only other time I did this was the other time I had hard pity built up (Zhongli) so hopefully this works out at least as well...would be great if shes dope out of the gate rather than needing a patch, but she's going to be a new and entertaining way to clear non-abyss stuff if nothing else.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zwiebel
Feb 19, 2011

Hi!
I'm keeping my expectations low and am trying to prepare myself for only getting off-banner characters that I have at C6 already and maybe a Diluc constellation wasting my soft pity. That would be the least interesting outcome.

Speaking of wasted wishes, do they add the new four stars on the next banner?
I've seen that Rosaria is part of the standard pool now, but I was wondering whether that's gonna be a thing for Yanfei going forward. Wasted 70 wishes trying to get her, since I kept getting Dionas and weapons.

Levantine
Feb 14, 2005

GUNDAM!!!
I don't super care about Eula but I have about 60 pulls ready to go and I'm hopeful at least a few of them turn out to be Xingqiu. Feels like that's what I need to really pump up Diluc's numbers.

gandlethorpe
Aug 16, 2008

:gowron::m10:

Zwiebel posted:

I'm keeping my expectations low and am trying to prepare myself for only getting off-banner characters that I have at C6 already and maybe a Diluc constellation wasting my soft pity. That would be the least interesting outcome.

I've seen that Rosaria is part of the standard pool now, but I was wondering whether that's gonna be a thing for Yanfei going forward. Wasted 70 wishes trying to get her, since I kept getting Dionas and weapons.

So far, they've always added new 4*s to the standard banner the version following their introduction.

No Wave
Sep 18, 2005

HA! HA! NICE! WHAT A TOOL!
Ie, Yanfei is likely to be added when 1.6 releases, not during the next banner. I have 195 pulls saved and will probably be skipping this banner too... I really want Beidou constellations but she's C2 and I'd have to pull at least three Beidous to hit the constellations I care about. Eula really doesn't excite me, the first banner of next patch is so far expected to have Rosaria on it (could totally change) so I'd rather save 4* pulls for that one.

Lobsterpillar
Feb 4, 2014

Zwiebel posted:

I've a feeling Rosaria was in the standard pool quite early on: I got her C2 from there when her banner was up.

Brutor Fartknocker
Jun 18, 2013

I did a ten pull on zhongs banner and got rosaria, so she's in there.

lurksion
Mar 21, 2013
Last day pulls, 80 results in Zhongli non-guaranteed, 4xNoelle to C5, 1xDiona to C2 including event, 1xYanfei, 1xSacrificial Fragments & 1xSacSword.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

lurksion posted:

Last day pulls, 80 results in Zhongli non-guaranteed, 4xNoelle to C5, 1xDiona to C2 including event, 1xYanfei, 1xSacrificial Fragments & 1xSacSword.

Real jealous of those weapon pulls. I'm hoping to get Beidou and a sword between Eula and the weapon banner this upcomimg patch.

Space Opera
Jun 5, 2011

That rabbit's got a vicious streak a mile wide! It's a killer!

Unless Eula turns out to be another Ganyu in terms of game breaking utility, I think I'll sit this one out. Might throw a few pulls at the weapon banner, I can always use more refines on Sac weapons and I'd love a Rust for Fischl.

LibrarianCroaker
Mar 30, 2010
https://genshin.mihoyo.com/en/news/detail/12265

quote:

● After this event wish ends, the 4-star character "Wise Innocence" Yanfei (Pyro) will be available in the standard wish "Wanderlust Invocation" in Version 1.6.

So she probably won't be on the Eula banner.

CJ
Jul 3, 2007

Asbungold
Is there any hint on what champs are going to be on the banner next patch? I'm probably going to pull for Eula unless it turns out she's trash, but i won't if there's something good coming in the next couple of banners.

YoshiOfYellow
Aug 21, 2015

Voted #1 Babysitter in Mushroom Kingdom

Eula banner is confirmed to have Xingqiu, Beidou, & Xinyan.

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

1.6 is Klee and Kazuha for 5*

there was an old multi patch leak that also listed 4* but i don't have it handy or know how accurate it has been. given the datamined weapons i'm assuming at least Fischl shows up, and (unrelated to the weapons) probably a second chance at Rosaria.

Concurred
Apr 23, 2003

My team got swept out of the playoffs, and all I got was this avatar and red text

I finally got a polearm billet this cycle, after not having gotten anything since April 4th :pwn:

YoshiOfYellow
Aug 21, 2015

Speaking of 1.6, is that gonna be Inazuma or is that still further down the road? It would be weird to get a brand spanking new region and then just feature Klee again.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

YoshiOfYellow posted:

Speaking of 1.6, is that gonna be Inazuma or is that still further down the road? It would be weird to get a brand spanking new region and then just feature Klee again.
Inazuma is going to be 1.7 at minimum. 1.6 is going to have some kind of islands we can travel to I think

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

meh, looks like it's time to save for a month if I don't get really lucky on eula. maybe I'll wait for the electro archon

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!

YoshiOfYellow posted:

It's Kuzuha, a member of Beidou's party and a Klee rerun with maybe Alice in some form.

We're getting new enemy types though at least in samurai.

funkymonks
Aug 31, 2004

Pillbug
I think Eula is cool and could pull for her but I’m gonna pass solely because I don’t have the resources to build her or a good team for her. HuTao replaced Diluc one for one and Zhongli slots anywhere but I’d need to level and outfit Fischl at least in addition to Eula and I still have some farming I want to do for my Hu Tao squad.

I got more resin problems than primogem problems these days.

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

I found out that you can basically cheat at the Hide and Seek by using Mona because apparently she uses no stamina if you stay still while you have her sprint active. I won one game which took place in Springvale by climbing to the top of the windmill and using her sprint and just staying on the side of the cone that wasn't visible to wherever the Hunter was. Even on the off chance the Hunter started climbing the windmill, I could have just jumped off and been able to get far away easily.

kater
Nov 16, 2010

Actually all characters have a consume no stamina while not moving perk.

Sexual Aluminum
Jun 21, 2003

is made of candy
Soiled Meat
Oh hey, hit pity on the standard banner using random wishes from the battle pass.

C3 Kequing. drat it. I wanted a new character or weapon!

YoshiOfYellow
Aug 21, 2015

Ytlaya posted:

I found out that you can basically cheat at the Hide and Seek by using Mona because apparently she uses no stamina if you stay still while you have her sprint active. I won one game which took place in Springvale by climbing to the top of the windmill and using her sprint and just staying on the side of the cone that wasn't visible to wherever the Hunter was. Even on the off chance the Hunter started climbing the windmill, I could have just jumped off and been able to get far away easily.

I think there is actually a super tiny stamina drain while she's in water form even if you aren't moving. It's such a negligent drain it might as well not exist though, you can hold it for the entire 3 minute duration of a hide n' seek.

bandaid.friend
Apr 25, 2017

:obama:My first car was a stick:obama:
I only figured in the last couple of weeks I really want to be using original resin on ley lines, not condensed resin as I had been doing. The monsters drop so much stuff, I won't have saved any time getting double leyline rewards if I have to go farm horns or coins later on anyway

silvergoose
Mar 18, 2006

IT IS SAID THE TEARS OF THE BWEENIX CAN HEAL ALL WOUNDS

bandaid.friend posted:

I only figured in the last couple of weeks I really want to be using original resin on ley lines, not condensed resin as I had been doing. The monsters drop so much stuff, I won't have saved any time getting double leyline rewards if I have to go farm horns or coins later on anyway

No the reason is that there's an achievement for collecting from an absurd number of ley lines.

Mailer
Nov 4, 2009

Have you accepted The Void as your lord and savior?

YoshiOfYellow posted:

I'm gonna say 1.8 with some prologue-ey stuff in 1.7. It could be 1.7, though, especially since they'll have a nice cash mine if they release the Ganyu rerun followed immediately by Inazuma archon. Guess it depends on what they feel is the best strategy for cashing in on timeframes and how much powercreep is going to hit with Inazuma.

Lobsterpillar
Feb 4, 2014
Did anybody do the recent web event? I forgot about it and never generated enough energy to even get the first level of reward. What did I miss out on?

Anyway that web event smelled an awful lot like a pyramid scheme.

Tsyni
Sep 1, 2004
Lipstick Apathy

Lobsterpillar posted:

Did anybody do the recent web event? I forgot about it and never generated enough energy to even get the first level of reward. What did I miss out on?

Anyway that web event smelled an awful lot like a pyramid scheme.

I got like 600 something, so 6 rewards. Used my alt to do it, which was handy because I wanted to get it to AR35 for easy tea pot stuff. I got 100 primos and some other misc stuff. Was a nice bonus but nbd.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
I've just been using Zhongli for his shield for the most part of the last 2 days, but he just crit on his Burst and one-shotted a Stonehide Lawachurl with a full shield up :stare:

Guess it's time to use him as the leader of my second Abyss team, since I've only gotten to 6-1 (For the Handbook goal)

gandlethorpe
Aug 16, 2008

:gowron::m10:
So are Windtrace Coins actually currency for anything, or are they essentially just points for meeting the reward milestones?

Batigh
Dec 21, 2009

gandlethorpe posted:

So are Windtrace Coins actually currency for anything, or are they essentially just points for meeting the reward milestones?

Just points - no shop this time around.

kater
Nov 16, 2010

Tsyni posted:

I got like 600 something, so 6 rewards. Used my alt to do it, which was handy because I wanted to get it to AR35 for easy tea pot stuff. I got 100 primos and some other misc stuff. Was a nice bonus but nbd.

Lol I never found the drat spot to enter the code

kater
Nov 16, 2010

Lol it’s just the normal redeem code thing isn’t it

Tsyni
Sep 1, 2004
Lipstick Apathy

kater posted:

Lol it’s just the normal redeem code thing isn’t it

There was somewhere you could enter it on the event page I think? There was also a link you could share with whoever you were referring, and I just... Shared it with myself for my alt.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
yeah... still hate the azhdaha boss. the easiest, longest, boringest, and most irritating boss on the entire roster. i can't wait to see what garbage world boss they design next :geno:

Clarste
Apr 15, 2013

Just how many mistakes have you suffered on the way here?

An uncountable number, to be sure.

Fur20 posted:

yeah... still hate the azhdaha boss. the easiest, longest, boringest, and most irritating boss on the entire roster. i can't wait to see what garbage world boss they design next :geno:

I feel like Mihoyo has an issue where they try to make content "harder" by making it less fun. Just, generally, as a design philosophy.

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

I haven't fought that boss since the story quest and don't plan to until I absolutely have to

maybe they'll add another way to get the talent mats before then

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Rhino, you did this to me!

I'm mostly fine with that boss, my primary complaints being similar to the wolf boss: where he moves his hurtbox during windups but there's still collision and targeting so your melee characters are stuck whiffing at the air because they can't get closer and won't target anywhere else.

Which of course is related to that dumb thing where you can get stuck on the invisible collision while he's swimming around and be unable to avoid his surfacing during that attack

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Detheros
Apr 11, 2010

I want to die.

Finally got a claymore billet.

Enjoy your R4 Whiteblind, Noelle!