Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

oh my god he admit it etc

https://twitter.com/NickJFuentes/status/1393679900448632838

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arsenic Lupin
Apr 12, 2012

This particularly rapid💨 unintelligible 😖patter💁 isn't generally heard🧏‍♂️, and if it is🤔, it doesn't matter💁.

christmas boots posted:

The real reason not to is that once you have glitter on your dick, you will always have glitter on your dick.

At least contact tracing for STDs would be facilitated.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.
Who both knows who Michael Tracy is, and genuinely thinks he's a liberal?

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007

Skwirl posted:

Who both knows who Michael Tracy is, and genuinely thinks he's a liberal?

Matty Iglesias.

Darkhold
Feb 19, 2011

No Heart❤️
No Soul👻
No Service🙅
When I first saw him showing up in this thread I think a few posters called him a centrist 'both sides' type liberal. He's really let the mask drop long ago though.

Ambitious Spider
Feb 13, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
I used to get him confused with moviebob constantly.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Darkhold posted:

When I first saw him showing up in this thread I think a few posters called him a centrist 'both sides' type liberal. He's really let the mask drop long ago though.

Centrist both sides liberals are all just Republicans who don't care if gays get married. At best.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Shrek times are technologically advanced so as to have artificial insemination. So Donkey wouldn't necessarily have had to have PiV sex with his wife.

Also, maybe those kids are adopted. And they searched the land far and wide to find weird Dragon/Donkey mutant hybrids, so the kids wouldn't feel weird growing up in that household.

There are many options.

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007
https://twitter.com/sheratesdogs/status/1395079675714555906?s=21

Midnight Voyager
Jul 2, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

BrigadierSensible posted:

Shrek times are technologically advanced so as to have artificial insemination. So Donkey wouldn't necessarily have had to have PiV sex with his wife.

Also, maybe those kids are adopted. And they searched the land far and wide to find weird Dragon/Donkey mutant hybrids, so the kids wouldn't feel weird growing up in that household.

There are many options.

But A dragon and A donkey still had to have hosed!

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
The Shrek universe has magic, maybe a wizard did it

Those are just sad adopted dragon babies, cursed with donkey parts.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Linking to the album because I took 11 screenshots. I don't know if it's my phone or if Facebook hosed up because this thread had thousands of comments.

The post said "share the last pic of your pet taken from your phone". There were three types of comments:
1. This is actually a video.
2. No pic because my pet is dead.
3. This is just people trying to find out how to steal your dog!

All the videos have the same three thumbnails. Dog in pool, dogs in a yard, or dogs with a lady. Even the videos allegedly of cats, horses, snails, and fish. At first I thought it was all extremely lazy bots, but it just seems to be a glitch.

https://imgur.com/a/gqzfqHd

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Dammit do i have to spell it out for you fucks

Donkey climbed that scaly lady mountain and blasted a hot loving load into the deviant artists dream all the while probably laughing like eddy murphy.

Huh huuuh huuuh

https://youtu.be/dJ6XEVv9Uh8

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖
He probably used a winch

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Cowgirl.

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖
But I seem to remember he's still alive in the end credits

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠
Maybe artists and writers are just really bad at anatomy.

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
Well, googled "donkey dragon loving" at work and most of the content is surprisingly wholesome. Also learned that there is at least one Shrek JOI on the internet. Like it is Shrek giving you the JOI.

Sure wish I could log off.

Edgar Allen Ho has a new favorite as of 08:57 on May 20, 2021

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

Well, googled "donkey dragon loving" at work and most of the content is surprisingly wholesome. Also learned that there is at least one Shrek JOI on the internet. Like it is Shrek giving you the JOI.

youtube-dl can probably allow you to have it offline so you can log off

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

I don't know why you spelled it like that but every Shrek video gives me joy, even the ones they made for the game boy advance that played at 8 fps with the colors all messed up

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

Mike Myers had to fill his time away from making movies with something.

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

You can't not drop a link for that

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

Mak0rz posted:

Don't fall into the trap of believing dick pics function to get women interested in dating them. They are exhibitionism at best and explicitly meant to harass the recipients at worst. They are not really in the incel playbook.

Stupid "be persistent and she will relent and give you a chance" poo poo absolutely is, though. The romcom connection I gave was a bit glib, but media like that is definitely a contributor (outside of lovely people in the incel communities themselves, of course).

The vast majority of folks sending dick pics are just being shitheads, but some have probably either had success with it in the past (I knew a girl who liked them, requested them, and started at least one relationship due to them), or are just very dumb and don't realize that just cause they'd love to get unsolicited vulva pics doesn't mean women are the same.

A researcher tested that last one out btw, dudes on dating sites overwhelmingly appreciate unsolicited vag shots.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

One More Fat Nerd posted:

The vast majority of folks sending dick pics are just being shitheads, but some have probably either had success with it in the past (I knew a girl who liked them, requested them, and started at least one relationship due to them), or are just very dumb and don't realize that just cause they'd love to get unsolicited vulva pics doesn't mean women are the same.

A researcher tested that last one out btw, dudes on dating sites overwhelmingly appreciate unsolicited vag shots.

Plenty of girls like dick pics. I know at two who openly treat them like pokemon because they just love dick fanatically.

The trick is that we basically never like unsolicited dick pics. Lemme tell you, there is nothing quite like going "oh yay! A message! Oh... Thats a penis."

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

RFC2324 posted:

Plenty of girls like dick pics. I know at two who openly treat them like pokemon because they just love dick fanatically.

The trick is that we basically never like unsolicited dick pics. Lemme tell you, there is nothing quite like going "oh yay! A message! Oh... Thats a penis."

The girl I knew liked them even unsolicited. She literally dated a dude whose first message (pre tinder, she didnt even like, swipe on him) was his erect dick next to a Budweiser can. Its obviously very rare, but like catcalling and probably other super lovely male behaviors, it has an (incredibly low) success rate.

That relationship did not work out, shocker.

Edit: tbf to the dude in question, from what I remember of the now 14 year old dick pic, his dick was notably larger than the beer can so that probably helped his strategy.

One More Fat Nerd has a new favorite as of 17:32 on May 20, 2021

Ramie
Mar 2, 2021

https://mobile.twitter.com/SarahPant5/status/1395191357828853761

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

This could be the next killer business for men. UVP, Unsolicited Vag Pics.

Sign up, and you get random texts throughout the day, every day, of unsolicited vag pics. Could easily get 90%+ of every man on earth signed up. Make you a billionaire overnight.

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

Sign up, and you get random texts throughout the day, every day, of unsolicited vag pics. Could easily get 90%+ of every man on earth signed up. Make you a billionaire overnight.

Hrrm, have the app follow the users movements so it can be like, "hey boi, saw you at I-26 MILE MARKER 74, thought you looked cute, how do you like this?"

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

Didn't read the response, but I can tell it sucks

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

chicken and egg situation here tbh

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
I have no idea what chicken and egg could mean in this scenario

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer
sorry

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

obviously very rare, but like catcalling and probably other super lovely male behaviors, it has an (incredibly low) success rate.
a good chunk of the time it's not about proposition but imposition. The reaction, be it discomfort or disgust, can be the goal in and of itself, because dudes have weird power issues.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Show, don't tell.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

Push El Burrito posted:

Show, don't tell.

Ever. All storytelling must be done through pantomime or it’s poo poo

redgubbinz
May 1, 2007

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

CLAMR

I'll start the wiki

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

I do not want dic or vulv pics tyvm, there are nicer parts of the body to photograph that don't look like a shaved rat or some sort of polypore.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

There's a reason sex is referred to as bumpin' uglies.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

OwlFancier posted:

I do not want dic or vulv pics tyvm, there are nicer parts of the body to photograph that don't look like a shaved rat or some sort of polypore.

I got you, our new app, GTSE, has your tastes covered.