Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DourCricket
Jan 15, 2021

Thanks Coupleofkooks
I think ME2 just needed several more "I am using Cerberus to get what I want and then will drop them at the first opportunity" dialogues.

It's really just set this way so the player has talk to Illusive Bartlett several times so you get to know him before 3.

I joke but TIM is a great character and performance.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Willatron
Sep 22, 2009
Just finished the first full playthrough. I dunno if it's just the nicer visuals and better audio, but I really don't hate the ending. It's never been brilliant, and I remember thinking it sucked pre-extended cut, but I really enjoyed this the whole way through. Great remaster, fantastic series.

Think I'll play Engineer next time around.

Missionary Positron
Jul 6, 2004
And now for something completely different
Has anyone managed to get DSR working on the Steam version so far? I can see all the above native res options, but it always reverts to my monitor's native 1440p res.

I want my high framerate 4k mass effect, goddammit :mad:

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.
Yeesh. The colonist-specific quest still hits hard. :(

Professor Beetus
Apr 12, 2007

They can fight us
But they'll never Beetus

Cythereal posted:

Yeesh. The colonist-specific quest still hits hard. :(

This reminds me that sole survivor shepard gets a real bummer of an email if you did the paragon path in mass effect 1. :smith:

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

Fuzz posted:

Got the bug in ME1 where the Spectre gear vanishes from the merchant. :smith:
Only level 15 and about to do Noveria and Feros after mucking around in side quests and on the moon. Guess I'll just save up and buy the top end armor right when it drops eventually.

The funny part of this is

A- Kaidan is actually an interesting character and has a cool backstory, plus is just a good dude when you actually talk to him.

B- Going back to play KotOR 1 as an adult instead of a teenager, now having a wife and kids uh... Carth is actually also a likable guy, with a good backstory.

Tl;dr: teenage 2000s gamers hated normal and nice people with actual backstories to them. LAAAAFF HAM STORY ABOUT MURDERING KIDS! THIS OTHER GUY IS GREAT! :downsbravo:

I used to be a Garrus/Wrex train sorta guy all the way, but holy poo poo Garrus is just a piece of poo poo cop now every time he opens his mouth, he's actively gone from one of my favorite characters to often getting shelved. I've been using Kaidan and Tali (who used to always annoy me, but now has grown on me with her fish out of water stuff) a lot and it's actually pretty great. Kaidan basically is my self insert opinion on things whenever he chimes in during a quest.

Try things differently, kids. As you grow the gently caress up, apparently your tastes and opinions change. Who knew! :eng101:

I'm having a very similar reaction with Thane. I hated him when I first played through the game because "ew religious and has a son he won't shut up about" but as a grown up who's on the cusp of having a family too, a lot of his stuff resonates harder.

It's kind of neat.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Waltzing Along posted:

And then you shoot down Dr. Heart in cold blood when he tries to run away.

i used chemical rounds on him.

Hieronymous Alloy posted:

Flirting with Yoeman Chambers feels deeply, deeply wrong post-Metoo BUT

I really need someone to feed my fish

goddammit

i mean isnt it implied she has sex with varren or something.

Doctor Nutt posted:

Man speaking of Jack I was hoping for a lot more fireworks bringing Miranda on her loyalty mission and vice versa, but the only time Jack gets a word in in Miranda's is to chime in about Miranda's outfit ( :ironicat: ). Taking Miranda on Jack's is even more disappointing, but I felt like it was thematically appropriate. Biggest letdown by far is the part where you find a data log that basically confirms that Jack's project was a rogue op within a rogue org, I guess so the player doesn't have to feel as icky about working with them, but it's completely idiotic when you are working with the context of Cerberus in ME1 and ME3. I kind of want to see what ME2 without the contrived working for Cerberus poo poo looks like, where Shep has tacit alliance approval and council standing, but still has a long way to go to prove the Reapers are coming.

i assumed the implication was [spoiler]they were with Cerberus until they started loving up and not getting results and TIM cut the cord so they kept rolling with the project afterward[spoiler]. cerberus has always been a thorn in the side with the series because 1 had them in it but its clear the game wrote them in as a throw away baddie faction to fill out the roster and poo poo. but the writers make them some massive secret cobra command in 2 and 3. to me 2 and 3 don't clash as much as people act because its clear TIM is juggling like a billion different projects and they clearly have a military wing and with Shepard as their face, it probably makes it easer to recruit and then indoctronate. i mean the fuckers have non-discloser agreements and poo poo.

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

Willatron posted:

Just finished the first full playthrough. I dunno if it's just the nicer visuals and better audio, but I really don't hate the ending. It's never been brilliant, and I remember thinking it sucked pre-extended cut, but I really enjoyed this the whole way through. Great remaster, fantastic series.

Think I'll play Engineer next time around.

I only ever played 3 after they fixed the original ending but the fact that if you bring along your love interest on the final mission and you get a really sweet goodbye scene that wasn't in the base game is bonkers to me. I have no idea how they thought not including that the first time around was ok, it really helps sell the ending.

With the final cut dlc the ending is just bog standard not a crime against humanity like the Gamers want everyone to believe.

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Dallas Mavericks: Generations
I don’t understand why Legendary saves made on a ps4 are unable to be ported/used on a ps5. What a stupid issue.

GhostDog
Jul 30, 2003

Always see everything.

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I beat Mass Effect 1 for the first time. No rose tinted glasses and I can say with thirty years of gaming experience and hundreds of games beaten over the years, that it was a bad game by almost any metric you can measure. I am genuinely surprised it ever got a sequel.

Idk man, it measures 25.061.022.222 bytes, 9.126 files and 15 folders. Seems pretty good to me.

Willatron
Sep 22, 2009

Dapper_Swindler posted:

i mean isnt it implied she has sex with varren or something.

This is just a meme as far as I know.

Kelly at one point says she's open to hooking up with the other sapient aliens like Turians or Quarians (same as most Shepards). Mordin makes an off hand comment in one of his dialogues that there's a case of "scale itch" among the crew, which he notes is a sexually transmitted disease among Varren and says "Implications troubling" (it should also be noted that Mordin likes messing with Shepard's head, particularly surrounding interspecies sexual hookups). A bunch of people jumped on this and decided it meant Kelly was definitely the crewmember with scale itch Mordin was talking about since she's the only person in the game to talk at any length about hooking up with aliens, even though she never seems to actually hook up with one at any point that's talked about.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Fuzz posted:

Got the bug in ME1 where the Spectre gear vanishes from the merchant. :smith:
Only level 15 and about to do Noveria and Feros after mucking around in side quests and on the moon. Guess I'll just save up and buy the top end armor right when it drops eventually.

The funny part of this is

A- Kaidan is actually an interesting character and has a cool backstory, plus is just a good dude when you actually talk to him.

B- Going back to play KotOR 1 as an adult instead of a teenager, now having a wife and kids uh... Carth is actually also a likable guy, with a good backstory.

Tl;dr: teenage 2000s gamers hated normal and nice people with actual backstories to them. LAAAAFF HAM STORY ABOUT MURDERING KIDS! THIS OTHER GUY IS GREAT! :downsbravo:

I used to be a Garrus/Wrex train sorta guy all the way, but holy poo poo Garrus is just a piece of poo poo cop now every time he opens his mouth, he's actively gone from one of my favorite characters to often getting shelved. I've been using Kaidan and Tali (who used to always annoy me, but now has grown on me with her fish out of water stuff) a lot and it's actually pretty great. Kaidan basically is my self insert opinion on things whenever he chimes in during a quest.

Try things differently, kids. As you grow the gently caress up, apparently your tastes and opinions change. Who knew! :eng101:

i still like wrex alot, he grows from grumpy merc to dude who wants to actually help his people and poo poo. garrus is weird but you kinda have to view him as way more competent conrad verner but views stuff through the turian cop lense. so instead of buying armor off space etsy. he goes to space crimeland and kills a gently caress ton of mercs and criminals with a bunch of friends because he thinks thats what Shepard would do. by 3 he has mellowed out alot. the dude comes from a literal society of cops thats obssed with red tape and "doing things by the book always" and he is rebelling against that in a way. he sees shepard do his thing and get results and he thinks thats how you do it.

i like Kaidan too but holy gently caress is his horizon scene bad. its very clearly just ashley if she romanced you scene but coming out of his mouth and it sounds really loving weird and off.

Dapper_Swindler fucked around with this message at 19:15 on May 23, 2021

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

Simone Magus posted:

For maximum Renegade rear end Shepard, I romanced Liara in 1, am gonna dump her for Thane, then dump him for Kaidan because I believe Kaidan is the only romance I've never done as femshep.

Kaidan is a pretty good/realistic video game romance, at least in ME1. He (and Shepard if you decide to do the romance) very quickly express their interest in each other and there isn't any "solving peoples' problems -> romance" stuff like you usually tend to see in video game romances.

Jerusalem posted:

Mass Effect 3 is a fantastic game that unfortunately has a weak start and an unbelievably lovely ending, and following on from ME2 which has such a fantastic ending really made it sting, because it was clear they were capable of sticking the landing.

Thankfully ME3 has Citadel which essentially replaces the ending with a happy, inspiring victory lap celebrating the entire journey (ironically, ME2's fantastic ending is followed by a subpar DLC to bridge the gap between 2 and 3) and now we can just enjoy the great 90% of Mass Effect 3 that rules, pay no attention to the kid nobody cares about, and assume that Shepard went :f5: the second she was told there was a button that destroys the Reapers.

One kind of nice thing is that I've never played any ME3 DLC, so I actually have some new content to look forward to.

Sentinel Red
Nov 13, 2007
Style > Content.

Spacebump posted:

I don’t understand why Legendary saves made on a ps4 are unable to be ported/used on a ps5. What a stupid issue.

Eh? I literally upgraded midweek and it accepted my PS4 saves fine, picking up exactly where I left off. The only thing that didn't keep was it defaulted me back to Legendary from Classic but that was fixed with a quick jog through the Settings menu.

Professor Beetus
Apr 12, 2007

They can fight us
But they'll never Beetus

Dapper_Swindler posted:

i assumed the implication was they were with Cerberus until they started loving up and not getting results and TIM cut the cord so they kept rolling with the project afterward. cerberus has always been a thorn in the side with the series because 1 had them in it but its clear the game wrote them in as a throw away baddie faction to fill out the roster and poo poo. but the writers make them some massive secret cobra command in 2 and 3. to me 2 and 3 don't clash as much as people act because its clear TIM is juggling like a billion different projects and they clearly have a military wing and with Shepard as their face, it probably makes it easer to recruit and then indoctronate. i mean the fuckers have non-discloser agreements and poo poo.

I mean I think they did a good job of writing themselves there but I just wasn't very satisfied with it. Granted this is going back with many years of growth and hindsight, I don't expect much media to hold up to intense critical scrutiny after ten years unless it's something really special; there's almost always going to be some elements that date the material or come off poorly for new audiences at a later time. I think it's a actually a testament to Mass Effect's quality that the series still works as well as it does, it's just that I see it for the SyFy original series cancelled after a weird and rushed last season it is rather than the Seasons 3-6 of TNG that 2007 Doctor Nutt thought it was.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Jerusalem posted:

Mass Effect 3 is a fantastic game that unfortunately has a weak start and an unbelievably lovely ending, and following on from ME2 which has such a fantastic ending really made it sting, because it was clear they were capable of sticking the landing.

Thankfully ME3 has Citadel which essentially replaces the ending with a happy, inspiring victory lap celebrating the entire journey (ironically, ME2's fantastic ending is followed by a subpar DLC to bridge the gap between 2 and 3) and now we can just enjoy the great 90% of Mass Effect 3 that rules, pay no attention to the kid nobody cares about, and assume that Shepard went :f5: the second she was told there was a button that destroys the Reapers.

i think 3 for its issues is way better paced then 2.

Willatron
Sep 22, 2009

axeil posted:

I only ever played 3 after they fixed the original ending but the fact that if you bring along your love interest on the final mission and you get a really sweet goodbye scene that wasn't in the base game is bonkers to me. I have no idea how they thought not including that the first time around was ok, it really helps sell the ending.

With the final cut dlc the ending is just bog standard not a crime against humanity like the Gamers want everyone to believe.

I usually just ask other fans in those conversations the ending they'd like to see and it's almost always some variance of "Shepard totally blows up the Reapers, high fives the entire crew and then lives happily ever after with their love interest and everything is super cool and awesome!" or some other boring fanfiction ending. Nothing has made me appreciate the ending we got more than reading the endings the people who complain about it the most come up with.

Bongo Bill
Jan 17, 2012

Garrus as a loose cannon cop does hit differently nowadays. I've decided to square the circle a bit by imagining that the disagreement between him and his superiors was that he would use excessive force against criminals and they expected him to use excessive force against innocents instead.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Bongo Bill posted:

Garrus as a loose cannon cop does hit differently nowadays. I've decided to square the circle a bit by imagining that the disagreement between him and his superiors was that he would use excessive force against criminals and they expected him to use excessive force against innocents instead.

When in reality he used it on both

Bongo Bill
Jan 17, 2012

Well, yes, but I prefer him to be likeable.

Professor Beetus
Apr 12, 2007

They can fight us
But they'll never Beetus
When I play paragon I call him out and take him to task over it as much as I can, and in 2 I never let him kill Sidonis, and my take on it is Shepard forcing him to comprehend that he was at least as responsible as Sidonis for what happened.

Willatron
Sep 22, 2009

Doctor Nutt posted:

When I play paragon I call him out and take him to task over it as much as I can, and in 2 I never let him kill Sidonis, and my take on it is Shepard forcing him to comprehend that he was at least as responsible as Sidonis for what happened.

This is my take on it as well. I really do like Garrus and I want him to be a better person. He shouldn't be a cop, and I think he really finds his niche as a military leader in third game versus being a cop. Helps that the war he's helping lead is against mindless space monsters so he doesn't have to worry about violating anybody's rights too, I suppose.

Professor Beetus
Apr 12, 2007

They can fight us
But they'll never Beetus

Willatron posted:

This is my take on it as well. I really do like Garrus and I want him to be a better person. He shouldn't be a cop, and I think he really finds his niche as a military leader in third game versus being a cop. Helps that the war he's helping lead is against mindless space monsters so he doesn't have to worry about violating anybody's rights too, I suppose.

Yep, completely agree with this take. Garrus was a square peg in a round hole trying to live up to his cop dad and feeling frustrated.

Rockstar Massacre
Mar 2, 2009

i only have a crazy life
because i make risky decisions
from a position of
unreasonable self-confidence
I mean the ending to ME3 is mostly bad because the premise is bad (for an action-oriented videogame). The Reapers are a good setpiece in a sci-fi natural disaster sense but a boring antagonist to center the ending around, no meaningful philosophical or emotional reckoning can be had with them, and the story and conflict ends once their situation is resolved.

There's basically nothing to write - the storm subsides, life goes on. It's a fine ending for The Day After Tomorrow I guess, it's deeply unsatisfying when the actual stakes and interesting elements of the story revolve around the characters around the protagonist and the political sphere they occupy.

Sentinel Red
Nov 13, 2007
Style > Content.
I probably would have finished this days ago but I can't stop taking photos...

The Second Guessing Of Galactic Law

The Exact Moment Shep Resolves To Hang Up On The Council All Day Every Day

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Rockstar Massacre posted:

I mean the ending to ME3 is mostly bad because the premise is bad (for an action-oriented videogame). The Reapers are a good setpiece in a sci-fi natural disaster sense but a boring antagonist to center the ending around, no meaningful philosophical or emotional reckoning can be had with them, and the story and conflict ends once their situation is resolved.

There's basically nothing to write - the storm subsides, life goes on. It's a fine ending for The Day After Tomorrow I guess, it's deeply unsatisfying when the actual stakes and interesting elements of the story revolve around the characters around the protagonist and the political sphere they occupy.

I think it could have worked better if two and three spent time trying to build up the reapers as a threat. Instead all three games are effectively stand alone games, meaning this larger than life threat is forced to arrive and die in one 40 ish hour game.

I understand why they did it like this, but it put 3 in a handicap it couldn’t recover from, even ignoring the ending

Wingnut Ninja
Jan 11, 2003

Mostly Harmless

CharlestheHammer posted:

I think it could have worked better if two and three spent time trying to build up the reapers as a threat. Instead all three games are effectively stand alone games, meaning this larger than life threat is forced to arrive and die in one 40 ish hour game.

I understand why they did it like this, but it put 3 in a handicap it couldn’t recover from, even ignoring the ending

I think ME2 is the weak link in the arc (which, to be fair, is definitely the hardest part of a trilogy to do well). ME1 introduces Sovereign and shows the power of a single Reaper, with the implication that there are many more like it. And by 3 you're fighting a galactic war against them. But the main enemy in 2 is just kind of a rehash of 1; collectors instead of geth, Harbinger instead of Saren, the flying potato of doom instead of Sovereign. It works fine for the game itself, but it doesn't really move the overarching story much beyond where 1 ended.

Colossus armor looks really good in LE.

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Sentinel Red posted:

Eh? I literally upgraded midweek and it accepted my PS4 saves fine, picking up exactly where I left off. The only thing that didn't keep was it defaulted me back to Legendary from Classic but that was fixed with a quick jog through the Settings menu.

Oh, this must have been changed recently? I had read on reddit and this site https://www.gamespot.com/articles/mass-effect-legendary-edition-cross-saves-will-transfer-on-xbox-not-playstation/1100-6491400/ that PS4 saves wouldn't transfer to PS5.

I don't have a PS5 yet, I was just worried my save would be lost when I finally find one.

Spacebump fucked around with this message at 20:30 on May 23, 2021

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

Wingnut Ninja posted:

I think ME2 is the weak link in the arc (which, to be fair, is definitely the hardest part of a trilogy to do well). ME1 introduces Sovereign and shows the power of a single Reaper, with the implication that there are many more like it. And by 3 you're fighting a galactic war against them. But the main enemy in 2 is just kind of a rehash of 1; collectors instead of geth, Harbinger instead of Saren, the flying potato of doom instead of Sovereign. It works fine for the game itself, but it doesn't really move the overarching story much beyond where 1 ended.

Colossus armor looks really good in LE.

Its an interesting approach to a middle act. Turning it into an episodic structure with an overarching plot similar to a TV show was one I haven't seen done before. Did it add much to the story? Maybe a little.

But gently caress it was great to play.

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

I forgot about the Twin Peaks reference in ME2!

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Rockstar Massacre posted:

I disagree that they are a bad premise to base the ending around but the honest truth is that the conflict isn't with them. They are effectively a natural disaster as you said but the success/failure comes down to being able to get all the other species in the galaxy to work together instead of being complete shits in the face of the apocalypse. The final act being successful/bittersweet successful is fine because the major success shouldn't be shooting Harbringer in the face so much as solving some of the major setting problems and offering up a more positive future post-Reapers.

The Reapers don't need to be anything but creepy unknowing unflinching robots because the game actually does a good job of presenting them as flawed in that manner. They are Just Following Orders that they've been following for Millenia (including according to Starchild) while we've already seen that The Geth can become something more than that and become recognized as an actual species instead of tools. The Reapers at the end being flawed unchanging machines unable to deviate from their history and purpose is actually a really good foil to ME3's theme of overcoming old grudges and fixing old mistakes.

The entire problem with the ending is that you're never really allowed to just throw that in the Starchild's face. If the final Starchild thing had been framed as "You are irrevocably hosed up and need to be stopped, either through destruction or reprogramming because you're unable to change" then it would fit the themes of the rest of the game fine. The game just wants The Starchild to be unarguably right and even in the EE the best change is that the entire Destroy ending if you've done enough War Readiness frames him as being wrong.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Willatron posted:

I usually just ask other fans in those conversations the ending they'd like to see and it's almost always some variance of "Shepard totally blows up the Reapers, high fives the entire crew and then lives happily ever after with their love interest and everything is super cool and awesome!" or some other boring fanfiction ending. Nothing has made me appreciate the ending we got more than reading the endings the people who complain about it the most come up with.

Yeah how stupid of fans to want a satisfying and happy ending after 3 games and likely putting in around 200 hours on them to try and get the best ending.

This is the whole point of having various endings and the readiness score and poo poo. The series is built on your decisions mattering and carrying over across all three games, so having an ending which is a completely happy ending should be available, but it should be difficult to get and it should have required you to put in all that time. Instead what Bioware wants you to think is the happiest ending is Shepard sacrifices themselves and everyone becomes some human/robot hybrid. Either that or you end up destroying the Reapers, but lose your new geth buddies and AI teammate, and maybe Shepard survives.

Having synthesis be the best ending is loving stupid because across three games the goal is to destroy the Reapers, and you spend three games going toward that goal. Then they swerve you at the last minute with that being the best ending to the series and it tosses out everything the games were about up to that point.

Inspector Gesicht
Oct 26, 2012

500 Zeus a body.

The copy-paste mako-planets would be slightly more tolerable if there was an ingame checklist or something. I am a degenrate who slogged through countless mediocre Ubisoft-products because they kept telling me I was 1% more finished whenever I did anything.

UnknownMercenary
Nov 1, 2011

I LIKE IT
WAY WAY TOO LOUD

The worst part of ME3 is actually the majority of sidequests being "I heard you wanted x on planet y" while on the Citadel, scanning said planet and then turning the quest in for a meager amount of war assets. I'd take the janky planet exploration of ME1 over that poo poo any day.

Rockstar Massacre
Mar 2, 2009

i only have a crazy life
because i make risky decisions
from a position of
unreasonable self-confidence

ImpAtom posted:

I disagree that they are a bad premise to base the ending around but the honest truth is that the conflict isn't with them.being wrong.

Oh no, I agree with all this - the interesting human element of a natural disaster story is the interactions in the face of the conflict, after all. I guess I shouldn't have said the premise was bad altogether as much as it's a bad place to end the story - the conflicts, politics and divides between the characters vanish in the face of the greater scope threat or become collaborators and perish with it. The story and setting is multifaceted and has significant work done exploring it's many angles, but becomes one note, not through resolution but through inevitability of a faceless disaster.

I don't think the Reapers and the resolution via the conduit is *bad*, I think it's a bad place to stop. I think the game speaks for itself on this too - most people remember Tuchanka fondly, and I think it's because it's a conflict within the story that reaches a resolution that the greater conflict informs but doesn't overshadow.

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

UnknownMercenary posted:

The worst part of ME3 is actually the majority of sidequests being "I heard you wanted x on planet y" while on the Citadel, scanning said planet and then turning the quest in for a meager amount of war assets. I'd take the janky planet exploration of ME1 over that poo poo any day.

Shep is kind of a creepy eavesdropper in 3. Walks by people talking about something, a week later shows back up, and is like "well here you go."

Ethiser
Dec 31, 2011

I hate the Destroy ending because the idea that the way to refute a bunch of robots who say people and robots can never cooperate is to destroy all robots is incredibly dumb. If high Readiness just kept the Geth and EDI alive it would have been fine.

Blastedhellscape
Jan 1, 2008
Mass Effect 2 is kind of frustrating, since it's possibly the best game Bioware ever produced, but it does a terrible job of being the middle entry in a trilogy.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

ME4 reveals EDI was fixed by turning her off and on again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

I think ME 2 should have focused on forming the military alliance of all the species. Have paragon be willing cooperation, and renegade being a forced vassalage quest. Cerberus can still be there as the antagonist to such an alliance.

End with the reapers invading cliffhanger and boom