Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Tom Smykowski posted:

What's Biden thinking??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJRCzFAMd_M&t=13s

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ogantai
Apr 21, 2003

Full of bologna

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007
Fauci, in an effort to get those sweet nih dollars, created the virus in a chinese lab (also funded by the nih). and to think he did it all to humiliate trump. medical tyranny indeed.

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

at last, not wearing masks makes sense

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
Gormless Bald White Guy that the audience is meant to relate to somehow: Wow the CDC’s been jerking us around so much that I’m afraid of how big a tip I’ll have to pay at end of this!

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
don't get vaccinated for the hoax nanochip but also very deadly function gained genetically engineered biowarfare experiment created by satan fauci

Bootleg Trunks
Jun 12, 2020

Perfect

The Chairman
Jun 30, 2003

But you forget, mon ami, that there is evil everywhere under the sun

Ogantai
Apr 21, 2003

Full of bologna

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

agreed, time to put uncle sam down and dissolve the us nation

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

I just love that he does that poo poo back to back, coronavirus is very bad scary chinaman bioweapon made by american badman but also vaccine poison for hoax harmless virus america all going to die oh nooooo :supaburn:

Tom Smykowski
Jan 27, 2005

What the hell is wrong with you people?
The skulls with masks

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

MASK MAKE U DIE :twisted:

KillerQueen
Jul 13, 2010

Flesh Forge posted:

I just love that he does that poo poo back to back, coronavirus is very bad scary chinaman bioweapon made by american badman but also vaccine poison for hoax harmless virus america all going to die oh nooooo :supaburn:

Look it's all very simple. The Cathayan "virus" was a ruse to attack Western economies and trick people into not voting for Trump, while also tricking him into expanding the welfare state by one quadrillion dollars. Anyone that died was just assassinated by ISIS working under Obama, their numbers bolstered using ms13 hip-hop style thugs. Globalist demon-conjuror Bill "Cerberus" Gates is just using this as a cover to test out his newly-patented lethal injections, which he will use to sacrifice all of Garrison's Patreon subscribers.

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

Literally everyone wanting to turn left is correct, as the guardrail won't let them turn right without falling off the cliff. Also, it's a dead end so Psaki is right to want to circle back around.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

This cartoon referencing a 20-year-old tv show doesn't make any particular point without the three words of text near the top which have nothing to do with the reference or any particular current event

Now that's incisive commentary

chairface
Oct 28, 2007

No matter what you believe, I don't believe in you.

loquacius posted:

This cartoon referencing a 20-year-old tv show doesn't make any particular point without the three words of text near the top which have nothing to do with the reference or any particular current event

Now that's incisive commentary

they recently did a big reunion. It's still just "two things happened" but this time they didn't just dig up a quarter century old show for zero reason

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin
Friends is back, baby!
Friday night must see TV!

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin
Also friends was so loving awful. My wife used to like it then watching it as an adult ruined it. It's really really bad.

Tom Smykowski
Jan 27, 2005

What the hell is wrong with you people?

chairface posted:

they recently did a big reunion. It's still just "two things happened" but this time they didn't just dig up a quarter century old show for zero reason

There's a good chance that's what they did because the rear end in a top hat who drew that cartoon doesn't even know about the reunion

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

HootTheOwl posted:

Also friends was so loving awful. My wife used to like it then watching it as an adult ruined it. It's really really bad.

it's fat jokes, gay jokes, and misogyny all the way down.

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

"copy/pasted character in front of a tv" comics are a genre of their own that spans all levels of quality and political spectrum. Great when the character looks into the "camera" in the last panel too like "get a load of this!"

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

poo poo POST MALONE posted:

it's fat jokes, gay jokes, and misogyny all the way down.

I mean yeah it’s a 90s sitcom

Ogantai
Apr 21, 2003

Full of bologna

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin
It's because you fuckers won't shut up about it!

jjack229
Feb 14, 2008
Articulate your needs. I'm here to listen.

Is the argument that all of them (including Facebook?) had the moral high ground until recently? At which point they have lost the moral high ground for some unspecified reason?

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

i feel like there must be a metajoke here to explain why kelly has turned against bacon

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
why is kelly doing a cartoon from the wife's perspective

seems v un-kelly

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
it is a rare miss from kelly

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin
As someone who lives in a one bedroom apartment that will smell like whatever I cooked for days after I cooked it, I am the Whole Hog Victim. This comic is for me.

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Bismuth posted:

I made all of the words and the page larger for legibility, here it is shrunk to fit

amazing

I love it unfortunately everytime I try to use my card to buy a new avatar it sets off the fraud alert and doesn't go through lol

spacemang_spliff has issued a correction as of 04:30 on May 28, 2021

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
gotta get jeffcoin

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

Little Lefty (October 29-31, 1934)

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Some Guy TT posted:

Little Lefty (October 29-31, 1934)

He swung so hard the other kids face got annihilated

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
not sure who to root for between the racist stormtrooper and the racist stormtrooper