Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who Killed WCW?
Eric Bischoff
Hulk Hogan
Vince Russo
Jerusalem
View Results

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

https://twitter.com/IandrewDiceClay/status/1396470892738322433

lol jfc jimmy is way up there

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hoss Corncave
Feb 13, 2012

Yeah, there was no way Shark or Bubba were getting that.

It's also making me laugh far more than it should.

Zombie Lemur
Jul 6, 2009

Empyrean empties
More like Shimmy Hart, am I right?

I'm actually kind of impressed that Hart was able to climb up there and get it. I know it's mid 90's WCW, but how could anyone look at that set up and think it would work?

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!
This idea for a pole match just seems too stupid not to have involved Russo.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

The more I think of it, I could see it having been a rib on the guys. Although yeah I'm impressed Jimmy got up there as well as he did.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Zombie Lemur posted:

More like Shimmy Hart, am I right?

RC and Moon Pie
May 5, 2011

DJExile posted:

The more I think of it, I could see it having been a rib on the guys. Although yeah I'm impressed Jimmy got up there as well as he did.

I just watched the clip and Hart's shimmy is pretty impressive. He just hangs in one spot a couple of times, gets the sock with ease and glides back down. The pole was not secured that well.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
Someone posted this on FB claiming it's a mugshot of Buff Bagwell from over the weekend:

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!
It's legit. I mean, it was reported by a bunch of outlets.

Whatever The Stuff is, it's not finasteride

Angry_Ed
Mar 30, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Nick Jr. Face posted:

Someone posted this on FB claiming it's a mugshot of Buff Bagwell from over the weekend:

There is a TMZ story claiming the same, for whatever that is worth.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

I remember seeing a cameo from him a few months back and he seemed really messed up.

I did not expect him to also turn into gritty Alan Thicke.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Leave him alone, it’s just growing pains.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Halloween Jack posted:

It's legit. I mean, it was reported by a bunch of outlets.
I'm sure it was; I only found out through FB :shrug:

Still hard to believe that's him

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Ganso Bomb posted:

I remember seeing a cameo from him a few months back and he seemed really messed up.

yeah by all appearances he's been in rough shape lately. It's sad to see and I hope it's not as bad as it looks, but yeesh

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

DJExile posted:

yeah by all appearances he's been in rough shape lately. It's sad to see and I hope it's not as bad as it looks, but yeesh

There's literally a story about him being too hosed up to leave a Danny's or some poo poo in the DVDVR sleaze thread. Which I believe was originally posted in 2004.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

El Gallinero Gros posted:

There's literally a story about him being too hosed up to leave a Danny's or some poo poo in the DVDVR sleaze thread. Which I believe was originally posted in 2004.

God no, that was 2000 or thereabouts, maybe 99.

I hate that I remember that but I was shown it by someone I was in an even with and I stopped doing that in 2000.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

If you've never heard Buff on Austin's podcast it's really something. Dude has always been a mess. Seemed in denial about his addiction too at the time.

Hedgehog Pie
May 19, 2012

Total fuckin' silence.
Buff was a great fit for the NWO because he was a great First Level Boss type of guy for Sting/DDP/Goldberg/etc to beat up on Nitro. Then everyone started leaving and he got various pushes which was not so great. I hope he can get some help, but I still hate it whenever he comes up on this forum because it gets his stupid theme song stuck in my head for hours.

stab
Feb 12, 2003

To you from failing hands we throw the torch, be yours to hold it high

Hedgehog Pie posted:

Buff was a great fit for the NWO because he was a great First Level Boss type of guy for Sting/DDP/Goldberg/etc to beat up on Nitro. Then everyone started leaving and he got various pushes which was not so great. I hope he can get some help, but I still hate it whenever he comes up on this forum because it gets his stupid theme song stuck in my head for hours.

AMERICAN MALES

AMERICAN MALES

AMERICAN MALES

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZA7FycqsxKo

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Buff was a mess about 10 years ago and then seemingly got his poo poo together and had kind of a fun nostalgia run, so it's sad to see it has fallen apart again.

Hedgehog Pie
May 19, 2012

Total fuckin' silence.

stab posted:

AMERICAN MALES

AMERICAN MALES

AMERICAN MALES

Actually might be a better theme than BUFF DADDAY

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

he was in a gruesome car accident nearly a decade ago. hasn't been mentally in a good place since then. don't know what some people are talking about but that's between you and god.I'm god

RC and Moon Pie
May 5, 2011

Buff was trying to be a gigolo a few years ago.

Only $25,000 to rent him for a week.

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

stab posted:

AMERICAN MALES

AMERICAN MALES

AMERICAN MALES

IF THEY WANNA TALK TO YOU YOU BETTER NOT LISTEN
YOU MIGHT WIND UP IN CRITICAL CONDITION

Amazing lyrics for your young handsome face team. Don't talk to them! They'll beat you up.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

RC and Moon Pie posted:

Buff was trying to be a gigolo a few years ago.

Only $25,000 to rent him for a week.

I food industry podcast I listened to mentioned that Buff brought a client into their restaurant during this period and he was a complete prick the whole time. And all he ordered were turkey patties.

Distorted Kiwi
Jun 11, 2014

"C'mon! Let's tune our weapons!"
Buff was arrested in Cobb County, Georgia. You’d think he’d know he could end up doing hard time after that trip.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Dawgstar posted:

Amazing lyrics for your young handsome face team. Don't talk to them! They'll beat you up.

I think it's more intended to be, they're so hot you'll overheat and go into cardiac arrest.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

my monitor isn't turned on

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
turn your monitor on

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

alright

Zombie Lemur
Jul 6, 2009

Empyrean empties

Dawgstar posted:

I feel like the implication is that they give really bad advice.

"Hey Scotty, hey Marcus"
"Put foil in the microwave!"
"What? I was just saying hel.."
"Text and drive!"
"It's 1993, I don't even know what that means.."

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

I always loved Buff Bagwell as Scott Steiner's hype man.

It was great, he would come out being all goofy and hype. His airbrushed top hat doing a lot of teh heavy lifting. Piss about for a while, watch Scott STeiner wrestle, and then leave.

Probably to stupid amounts of WCW money too.

Pitwar
Jul 19, 2008

Who's your mate?!
American Jails, American Jails, American Jails

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

BrigadierSensible posted:

I always loved Buff Bagwell as Scott Steiner's hype man.

It was great, he would come out being all goofy and hype. His airbrushed top hat doing a lot of teh heavy lifting. Piss about for a while, watch Scott STeiner wrestle, and then leave.

Probably to stupid amounts of WCW money too.

It led to the best segment of Buff's career

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gg85DGb4_0k

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
The best moment for Buff was when he decked Sting, did his silly dance, and then turns around to find out Sting has no sold it, then Sting wrecks his poo poo

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

Ganso Bomb posted:

I think it's more intended to be, they're so hot you'll overheat and go into cardiac arrest.

Given it was the company that also told us in Sting's theme 'he does this, he does that' I'm not inclined to trust the American Males' song continuity overmuch.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Dawgstar posted:

Given it was the company that also told us in Sting's theme 'he does this, he does that' I'm not inclined to trust the American Males' song continuity overmuch.

I never really took the time to look up the lyrics or listen to the song THAT closely so I just assumed "he does this, he does that" was a joke.

I just looked up the full lyrics and the whole thing is just wild.

titties
May 10, 2012

They're like two suicide notes stuffed into a glitter bra

Pitwar posted:

American Jails, American Jails, American Jails

Ha ha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
He's not on a team or a member of a gang, he's Cactus Jack, or better known as Mr Bang Bang!