Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Rate the Thread!
This poll is closed.
0 0%
0 0%
0 0%
0 0%
7 100.00%
Total: 7 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Ulilililia's game dev skills have come a long way since Platform Masters

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

goferchan posted:

Ulilililia's game dev skills have come a long way since Platform Masters

i was trying to find his original stink stick post

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
Manderley: By the way, Denton, don't sink-sunk your brown-bobs in the ladies flush-stool. That kind of activity embarrasses the agency more than it does you.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
The first 7 times I saw this I thought it was a Postal 2 screenshot, not a game made by a billion dollar publisher released in 2021.

Crowetron
Apr 29, 2009

Cubone posted:

Manderley: By the way, Denton, don't sink-sunk your brown-bobs in the ladies flush-stool. That kind of activity embarrasses the agency more than it does you.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Cubone posted:

DoctorTristan
Mar 11, 2006

I would look up into your lifeless eyes and wave, like this. Can you and your associates arrange that for me, Mr. Morden?

Cubone posted:

FutonForensic
Nov 11, 2012

Cubone posted:

lmfao

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Cubone posted:

Lmfao

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Cubone posted:

Lol

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Cubone pwns

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Cubone posted:

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

:psyduck:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Cubone posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Cubone posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I know that game was developed by Swedes but it has distinct Rareware vibes

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Cubone posted:

Lol

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

that gobbledygook might legit make it more embarrassing than the zybourne clock lmao

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

Pablo Nergigante posted:

It would have been better probably if Rare made it back then

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

mysterious loyall X posted:

only christ avellone could have a spoopy skeleton say sometihng like you think your life matters, well i'm a skeleton nad i've been here 100 of your lifes. with talent like that, its no wonder microsoft had to buy obsidian

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

lmfao

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

https://twitter.com/JonTerp/status/1397736259993313282?s=19

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

awesome

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

How do we get claptrap in there.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

https://twitter.com/Kotaku/status/1398273367099150336

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

cspasm mods made a game?

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

lmao

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

took awhile for the image to load and the way it's phrased makes it sound like they turned Vancouver into a racist, hardboiled detective.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

My head was still singing the Bacardi choir when the film crew wrapped their knuckles on my door, saying something about a tax break and pretending I was Boston.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Bicyclops posted:

My head was still singing the Bacardi choir when the film crew wrapped their knuckles on my door, saying something about a tax break and pretending I was Boston.

lmao

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Bicyclops posted:

Critic: It's like New York is its own character in this film.

Furry Game Developers: holy poo poo i've got an idea

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

hell yeah

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010

Arrhythmia posted:

Critic: It's like New York is its own character in this film.

Furry Game Developers: holy poo poo i've got an idea
lol

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

WALSH: Forget it, Jake -- it's Anthropomorphic Vancouver.

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

lmfao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Sub-Actuality posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

LEONIDAS: Racism? This! Is! Anthropomorphic Vancouver!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Sub-Actuality posted:

Pablo Nergigante posted:

LEONIDAS: Racism? This! Is! Anthropomorphic Vancouver!

lmao