Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

KillHour
Oct 28, 2007

"We want to make sure you're appropriately beat down by capitalism before we hire you."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

F - General strike

Jedi425
Dec 6, 2002

THOU ART THEE ART THOU STICK YOUR HAND IN THE TV DO IT DO IT DO IT

BrianBoitano posted:

lmao this is from an application. Selecting none of the answers was not allowed.

I saw that same question on an application. You in networking?

I'm very glad I decided I wasn't quite desperate enough yet to take that job.

BrianBoitano
Nov 15, 2006

this is fine

PO / PM. Got some other :thunk: screenshots from the quiz but that one took the cake. I think it's a standard Indeed question bank?

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

BrianBoitano posted:

lmao this is from an application. Selecting none of the answers was not allowed.

Ah yes, the "How quickly can we grind up your resolve and dignity" portion of the questionnaire.

It's a shame you can't answer questions like that with

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=638qufyPYJg

"Bitch betta have my money"

MJP
Jun 17, 2007

Are you looking at me Senpai?

Grimey Drawer
Job Seeker

My experience: 3 years in Azure engineering/sysadmin/operations, 6 years in progressively senior sysadmin roles, a lot more before that in helpdesk/desktop support. Azure Certified Administrator Associate, AWS Sysops certified, lots of other MS certs in front of that.

What I'm looking for: an Azure sysops, engineering, or technical problem solver of some sort. I like to futz around and get my hands dirty.

What I'm not looking for: Creating tons of templates or scripts from scratch (I can work with existing stuff, no problem). Helpdesk. More than 20,000 employees. The defense or espionage sectors.

Where I live: NJ

Where I'm looking: Remote, occasional onsite is OK in a post-COVID NYC metro area.

When I can start: Within 2 weeks of an accepted offer

Requirements: FT, health insurance, a decent team of co-workers, work-life balance

Can be reached via: PM

Pedestrian Xing
Jul 19, 2007

Pedestrian Xing posted:

Job Posting

Who we are: a fast-growing enterprise software company with a lot of customers you would recognize. We are what I would call "post-startup" and transitioning into a big corp.

Where we are hiring: Currently WFH, but eventually Atlanta, Austin, Raleigh

Who we are hiring: Senior Java devs (Spring stack), Senior UI devs (Angular/React)

Why you should care:
  • Competitive salaries
  • Full benefits - medical, dental, vision, 401K matching, the whole package
  • Lots of learning opportunities! We are constantly integrating new technologies into our stack
  • Great professional development - ongoing education, certifications, career tracks (coming soon™)
  • At least one goon employee

How to contact PM or post an email and I will reach out. Happy to answer any questions about the company or working here.

Reposting, but we are now also looking for implementation/PSO, DevOps, and C# devs.

(Also always sales, but this probably isn't the right forum)

KillHour
Oct 28, 2007

Pedestrian Xing posted:

(Also always sales, but this probably isn't the right forum)

You'd be surprised.

Joke answer - business travel thread

Ffycchi
Jun 4, 2014

Sigh...challenge accepted...shitty photoshop incoming.

The March Hare posted:

Well that's one way to never ever hire anyone reasonable, wtf.

"tell yourself At least you still have a job"

Well not for bloody long I don't.

DawntoDust
Dec 11, 2006

Glory is Fleeting,
Obscurity is Forever
Job Seeker

Support contract buyout tomfoolery happened and I opted to switch between two MSPs to stay on the same contract in light of a global pandemic. $New_MSP laid off 80% of us back in fall, it doesn't look great going forward, and I'm way past learning anything new here. I'm getting bombed with LinkedIn recruiters wanting to talk and then backing out when I don't have like >5 years production experience in what I'm interested in. It's past time for a change.

My Experience: Technical problem solver for like 18 years. Field technician/IT & AV work for ~10 of those years.
Currently doing enterprise video-conferencing integration/support 2 years @ $Mega_Corp, also self-training for not having to touch wires or assets assigned to other people as often.
I can linux/unix command line well enough, use a bit of python on top, understand how version control works, I understand most of what I'm looking at with Terraform or Ansible. I'd def like to learn more in that Infra as code space. I'm friendly and I get along well with people, you'll like working with me.

Certified AWS Solutions Architect Associate, should also be certified as an Azure Administrator Associate within a month or so, probably could grab a CCNA with a little lead time if needed.

What I'm looking for: Tier >2 to Jr/SysAdmin/Engineer with Cloud/IaC flavor, everybody has a different name/numbering system.

What I'm not looking for: Blowing people up or Spying-on-your-Workforce companies.

Where I live: SF Bay Area, CA right now looking for full-remote but I can be negotiable about coming in infrequently.

When I can start: 2 weeks after accepting offer.

Requirements: Fulltime, Remote, & I'd love health insurance options that aren't terrible.

I can be reached by: Private messages here are great.

TheJanitor
Apr 17, 2007
Ask me about being the strongest janitor since Roger Wilco
Edit: Position closed

TheJanitor fucked around with this message at 18:43 on Oct 11, 2022

madsushi
Apr 19, 2009

Baller.
#essereFerrari
JOB POSTING
Information Security Engineer - Network security specialty - Seattle Area

Who we are: Bungie - a video game developer. We used to make Halo, and now we're making Destiny 2. We have between 500-1000 employees, and millions of players worldwide.

Where we are: Bellevue, WA. (remote to start, but must be willing to relocate within a certain time period, this is NOT a permanent remote position)

What we're looking for: An Information Security Engineer, with some experience in network security. Specifically, looking for someone with experience crafting firewall policies and ACLs, configuring and tuning networking monitoring, NAC/802.1X, and the like. It's a general InfoSec position, but these are areas that the InfoSec team could use some more experience in.

Salary/Benefits: The InfoSec salaries at Bungie are competitive for the area. The benefits at Bungie are awesome, and the best I've had in my career.

Partial list of benefits cribbed from our Careers site:
Competitive Salaries with Incentive Bonuses
Excellent Domestic and International Relocation Assistance
401(k) Dollar for Dollar Matching up to 6% with No Vesting Period
Generous Paid Time Off plan for vacation, sick days, personal wellness, and floating holidays (seriously, a lot of paid time off)
Comprehensive Health Insurance for Employees and Dependents (seriously, good insurance)
Paid Parental Leave and Back-up Child Care
Sometimes, you get to play video games at your desk all day
Very casual environment and team
And way way more...

Questions?: PM or email me at madsushi /at/ gmail.com
I'm happy to talk about the role or the team, and answer any questions.

Goons hired from this thread: 1, and counting

Other IT-related Job Postings:
Bungie Careers page - We have a few other IT openings, I'd be happy to answer questions about any of them if you're interested in another posting.

peonic
Jun 14, 2006
SysAdmin of the Apocalypse
JOB POSTING
IT Technician - Cambridge, UK
https://apply.workable.com/ninja-theory/j/10F9C373D2/

Who we are: Ninja Theory, AAA video game developer, now part of the Xbox Game Studios Group at Microsoft. I've been here 16 years. Great place to work where those prepared to put in the effort are rewarded. We work hard, but we don't crunch!

Where we are: Cambridge UK - Role is studio based, no remote.

What we're looking for: Junior / Mid Level IT technician. 1st line support, hardware deployment. Would suit a competent hobbyist.

Salary: Competetive for the level.

Benefits:
Work in a busy team in a casual environment
Great career progression prospects
Work with some incredible people - with some kick-rear end tech!
23 days paid holiday (rising 1 day per year)
Comprehensive Health cover (including dental/counselling)
Company pension scheme
Gym Membership

Questions?: Drop me an email - peonic /at/ gmail.com - happy to talk more about the role.

KS
Jun 10, 2003
Outrageous Lumpwad
It's not exactly a shocker to say that Amazon's IT team that supports FCs is hiring. It's the current peak hiring season as builds are in full swing. There are about 700 open positions across the US.

IT Support Associate IIs are entry level -- A+ cert -- and are $50k+.
IT Support Engineer Is need decent technical knowledge in 1-2 of Enterprise Windows, networks, Linux. Basic ipv4 knowledge is especially important.
IT Support Engineer IIs add some informal leadership skills and experience requirements to that along with a little tougher technical bar.

The above is my take on it. Be sure to read the job descriptions for more details. For these IC roles it is best to shoot high but realistically, as you can be downleveled but not upleveled during the interview process, but need to get through screening.

IT Managers manage teams at 1-4 FCs.

The job is building new FCs, infra lifecycle projects, and IT operations in a demanding environment. No phone support. Engs have an oncall rotation that's imo fairly light.

The growth paths are ridiculously good. We pay for all major cert tests and all internal AWS classes are free. If you're looking to get into management, the door is wide open to hop from Eng to Manager. This has been the most rewarding part of it for me: I hired people packing boxes in 2017 who are now Eng IIs looking at manager roles.

amazon.jobs search is hilariously broken -- there are no phrase searches, so trying to search "IT Manager" gets you every job with "manager" and "it" in the description which is.. everything. Your best bet is to search "opstech."

Happy to respond to questions via PM.

KS fucked around with this message at 01:48 on May 27, 2021

Inept
Jul 8, 2003

KS posted:

For these IC roles it is best to shoot high but realistically, as you can be downleveled but not upleveled during the interview process [...]

That seems pretty crappy.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Inept posted:

That seems pretty crappy.

Yeah, feels designed to abuse people with self esteem issues

bus hustler
Mar 14, 2019

RFC2324 posted:

Yeah, feels designed to abuse people with self esteem issues

It's Amazon so this is very possibly the literal reason for doing it since those people don't have what it takes to Manage the Amazon Way. It also seems like an incredibly piss poor way to bring in talent - if you realize someone would work better as a II than a I why would you want someone underutilized?

wargames
Mar 16, 2008

official yospos cat censor

bus hustler posted:

It's Amazon so this is very possibly the literal reason for doing it since those people don't have what it takes to Manage the Amazon Way. It also seems like an incredibly piss poor way to bring in talent - if you realize someone would work better as a II than a I why would you want someone underutilized?

save money and keep tasks from being push to the next level up,

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

bus hustler posted:

So they can underpay for the same work, since most people do the same work as a I or II(its way easier to escalate to a I that knows the poo poo than a II)

vanity slug
Jul 20, 2010

I mean it makes sense? If you hire someone at a lower level you get to pay them less, and if you do end up promoting them the next cycle they'll be happy in the same way drug addicts are happy when they get their second shot.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Jeoh posted:

I mean it makes sense? If you hire someone at a lower level you get to pay them less, and if you do end up promoting them the next cycle they'll be happy in the same way drug addicts are happy when they get their second shot.

yup. pretty abuse

KS
Jun 10, 2003
Outrageous Lumpwad
It's because the # of interviews jumps up at the higher level and you can't retroactively add two more interviewers to the loop. Did not consider the fairness issue but an interesting take that doesn't belong in this thread :mad:

It's a mistake to think any HM cares about the money aspect or is incentivized to downlevel in any way.

KS fucked around with this message at 21:17 on May 26, 2021

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

KS posted:

It's because the # of interviews jumps up at the higher level and you can't retroactively add two more interviewers to the loop. Did not consider the fairness issue but an interesting take that doesn't belong in this thread :mad:

It's a mistake to think any HM cares about the money aspect or is incentivized to downlevel in any way.

to be fair, I'm considering applying. the only thing slowing me down is that I have only been at my current job since the beginning of the year

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Jeoh posted:

It’s way easier to fix someone being underleveled than someone being overleveled, once they’re hired.

Saltpowered
Apr 12, 2010

Chief Executive Officer
Awful Industries, LLC
Posted in BFC and got a few bites. Hopefully I can get a few more here:

Lawlicaust posted:

Job Openings

I just took over leading eComm Product for a large manufacturer/retailer and I'm looking for some senior product managers with a good amount of eComm/web/retail experience. Full Disclosure: The way the company managed product before was really messy and things are not in a great state. Not enough internal development, really immature product/design processes, mountains of tech debt from covid decisions, etc. We're working on untangling it all and setting things up right but that will definitely take some time so anyone who joins will need to be patient with the changes and good at organizing disorganized scrum teams. Also, these roles are more business partner/customer facing product managers and not just tech-facing TPOs. I have quite a few of these openings to fill.

Minimum Reqs:
-Several years of previous experience with eComm/Retail/Site
-Good at all the sausage making of product (vision/strategy, managing a backlog, directing a scrum team, reporting on OKRs, story-writing, etc.)
-Organized and good at dealing with some organizational chaos (at first, it will get better)

Preferred Reqs:
-Previous experience in merchandising, retail, or business management
-Previous experience with product/site or business/financial analytics
-Experience shifting scrum teams from waterfall to agile

What you will do:
-Own a sub-product/set of features for either our site or site/store integrations. You will be responsible for vision/strategy/communication/requirements/etc. for your sub-product. Example: You might own cart for our website and cart website/physical store integration.
-Ideally manage 1 scrum team but might be 2 as we staff up.
-Track and report on OKRs for your sub-product

-Must relocate to Tampa, FL (I'm working on the company being more ok with remote over time but that's gonna take a while to influence). The company does have a decent but kind of dated relocation policy to help with household goods shipment and some relo costs but it isn't a fully comprehensive policy that you might get from a major tech company.
-Must be willing to come into an office

If this sounds like something you'd be interested in and my transparency didn’t scare you off then drop me a PM and we can setup some time to talk. We also still have a leadership role or two open for people that have managed product teams in the past and have a lot of experience in the space.

I have 10 or so positions still open mostly on the site side of things.

Garfu
Mar 6, 2008

Much like buttholes, families are meant to be tight.
I'm hiring senior/architect level full stack (SQL/C#/JS(specifically vue.js)) devs. Comp around $120k-$160k. Here's the JD: Software Architect Job Description

Regionally around the Midwest/Michigan area preferred but anywhere works really.

We're a mid-sized (50-100) software company in the healthcare space.

I'm the software manager and the final hiring/comp decision, so if you're looking for a change, PM me.

namol
Mar 21, 2007

Lawlicaust posted:

I have a friend in Tampa who’s looking for a gig, do you have any non forums contact methods?

kayakyakr
Feb 16, 2004

Kayak is true
I've got two positions open that will work with me, one directly on my team, the other on our dev ops team.

We have a content operations platform (like a combination of project management and file management) that's focusing on marketing & sales cycles. We're forward-focused, so while we do have some legacy code, we're gradually replacing it. Team is fantastic.

Corporate is remote-first, and has been since before the pandemic, but there are regional offices all over the place, if that's what you'd prefer.

Software Engineer II (Mid-Level) - https://uplandsoftware.com/careers/?p=job/oDczffwn&nl=1 - I am the hiring manager on this one. Stack is Rails + Mongo + Vue. The position has a rails focus, so will favor someone who knows the backend well. We've learned some pretty wild stuff regarding performance tuning on Mongo.

Senior Devops Engineer - https://uplandsoftware.com/careers/?p=job/oVLNefwr&nl=1 - I'm not the hiring manager on this one, but we really need a good DevOps person, so please apply. I want review apps!

Moleboy
Apr 20, 2011

Looksy
-Hindsight-

Looking Back, I am sure of 2 things:
1. I should have found the thread before it finished
2. Grimper may have actually done one or two things wrong

Lawlicaust posted:

So just as a call out on this, are you looking at more of a pure Product Owner role or a combination of PO + Scrum Master? Just was curious with some of the language you were using.

If you are looking for the combo role I would suggest trying to argue for separate roles, since finding someone who can handle both sides in tandem well is akin to finding a Unicorn. Though I know the extra headcount can be a terrible thing to try and sell to management.

I have done the hybrid before and it is a huge ask to put all of it on one person and still get the team to perform where you want them to be, especially if they are transitioning from waterfall.

Just wanted to throw it out there.

YarPirate
May 17, 2003
Hellion
Edit: local interviews paid off

YarPirate fucked around with this message at 22:53 on Jul 6, 2021

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

YarPirate posted:

Seeking a Job
IT - Any (MSP OK)
Currently working in MSP NOC - no certs that matter.
I have experience in a lot of crap (ask I guess?) but weak points: I can't write code from scratch, networking knowledge is babby-tier.
I think beyond my technical abilities my current employer values me most by my ability to placate angry customers.
I don't know if I should even be posting in here but current employer is really unbearable to work recently and I am going insane so figured I'd at least try.
If you have a chill(ish) company that wants someone for 19ish bucks an hour I have that many years of experience troubleshooting Windows stuff.
Thank you for reading.

do you know linux?

YarPirate
May 17, 2003
Hellion

RFC2324 posted:

do you know linux?

Kinda? I used to work In a freebsd environment through CLI. Currently I occasionally use it for our hosted DNS and a valheim server in my basement.

Section 9
Mar 24, 2003

Hair Elf
Job Seeker

My Experience: 25 years in general IT support, administration and management, primarily Windows and VMware. Most recent experience has been IT Operations Management, but I've done pretty much everything in datacenter administration: servers, network, virtualization, storage, security.
What I'm looking for: System/Network admin or IT Operations/Support Management
Where I live: Chicago, IL
Where I'm looking: Chicago, IL or nearby suburbs
When I can start: July 5, 2021
Requirements: full time, health/dental insurance, 401k
Can be reached via: PM

More: I've spent the last 8 years as an IT Operations Manager for a non-profit centered around providing education for children living in poverty. I'd like to stay in the idealist world of helping improve lives as opposed to supporting corporations selling products and services.

Peristalsis
Apr 5, 2004
Move along.
JOB POSTING
Web developer in Madison, WI
https://jobs.hr.wisc.edu/en-us/job/509440/software-engineerdeveloper

Salary: Minimum $55,000/year. This actually is a minimum - I would expect more if you have some experience, but this is a research center job at a university, so you won't get rich. You will have decent insurance, vacation, and flexibility. Weekend or evening hours are essentially unheard of. Maybe a team lead has gotten a panicked after-hours call or two from a user over the past few years, but I don't think it has ever trickled down to the other devs. We have several ex-EPIC employees, so we sort of guard our free time.

We use Ruby on Rails with an increasing amount of JavaScript/React, Oracle, and docker, to create and maintain custom research support software. Our main product is essentially a custom Laboratory Information Management System (but we don't call it that, for traumatic historical reasons). Most devs are using MacBooks. It's not glamorous (is database work ever really exciting?), but it's steady work. We've been mostly working from home for the past year, but some of us are starting to come back to the office. I don't know what the future holds in terms of remote work, but I'd put money on everyone having to work in the office at least some, possibly as early as August. I suspect the higher-ups are feverishly hashing out details at this time.

You'll be doing work in support of basic research - store experimental results, some basic statistical analysis and graphing, etc. We're a pretty small team as these things go (~5 devs locally, a few more at another university affiliated with the research center), but the job has become more enterpirse-y in the past few years as we've become more formally agile (SCRUM), and started using more of the same tools and technologies as the cool kids. That said, we're pretty laid back and casual about most things. The people are nice, the environment is good (we're in a great office building, but you'll probably spend the first year in a cube), and the hours are reasonable. It's on the UW campus, so you'll have access to some campus facilities (gym, Union, some organizations, etc.) if that interests you. The buses are pretty good in Madison, so you probably don't need to pay for a parking permit as long as you get the almost-free bus pass.

You can PM me if you have questions, or use the contact info in the link above.

Ultra
Dec 30, 2004

Oh no.
[Job Filled]

Ultra fucked around with this message at 03:28 on Dec 2, 2021

MrMoo
Sep 14, 2000

Job Posting

Who we are:
A digital signage company with big name clients, apparently the industry only has a handful of companies out of 1,900+ do custom work. idk, weird :shrug:

Where we are hiring: NY, NY.

Who we are hiring: Operations (no cloud), and QA.

Why you should care:
  • We don't have either, you get to roll out your own plan.
  • Growing number of systems to look over, only in the 100s currently.
  • UI is all webcomponents and becoming tidy.
  • A growing amount of custom projects, all using webcomponents and anything bleeding edge for graphics.
  • Source code currently moving to GitHub to enable CI/CD.
  • Server side stuff needs to move to the :yayclod:
Why you shouldn’t care:
  • You have to roll out your own plan.
  • Anything existing is old and crusty.
  • The software is running on Ubuntu, I've seen 14.04LTS and 18.04LTS.
  • A mix of Python2, NodeJS, and Chrome/Chromium on the Player, and Django with Celery on the server side, together with Postgres.
  • I am the new CTO and have a giant list of things to do to make things better, a growing list.
How to contact:
PM for questions and stuff.

MrMoo fucked around with this message at 22:36 on Jul 23, 2021

GWBBQ
Jan 2, 2005

My experience: IT and AV work both deskside and client-side during high school and college as a student worker followed by almost 13 years to date of continued L1 and L2 IT work after college in addition to my primary responsibilities as the sole A/V tech on a campus in the commonly referenced 201-500 employee range, 3000+ students, and several hundred external clients providing support on both the academic IT side and the service and external client side of my position. A/V work included fully vertically integrated services at a Research 1 University campus at every level including proposal, design, purchasing, build, programming (proprietary, C-like object oriented languages such as NetLinx, familiarity with control systems, installation, commissioning, and ongoing support of classroom and conference systems. Basic knowledge of networking systems including Cisco Prime and Infoblox. Familiarity with inventory and asset tracking systems including customized instances of Snipe-IT and Asset Panda. Ticketing systems including Jira and Footprints. Extensive familiarity with regulations regarding confidential data and records.

Due to restructuring and reorganization, I've found myself in a position where I want to look elsewhere for opportunities for growth and advancement.

What I'm looking for: Salaried full-time positions commensurate with my IT and AV skills and knowledge with room for professional growth and development. Single location ideal but willing to travel multiple local/regional offices by car or by train or plane for further locations (CT-DC is faster by train than plane in most cases).

What I'm NOT looking for: Strictly entry level positions or relocation requirements before June 2022.

Where I live: Stamford CT.

Where I'm looking: Stamford CT and surrounding areas. Reverse commute preferable for surrounding areas.

When I can start: Within 4 weeks.

Requirements: Full time salaried position with benefits. Current salary plus benefits are $82,000 including 4 1/2 weeks paid time off, 15 sick days, 2 personal days, and all federal holidays. Willing to negotiate.
Can be reached via: PM, ian.hollis@gmail.com

bus hustler
Mar 14, 2019

They hired a guy alongside me in the UK who is not working out (he resigned to pursue a different track, not fired just to be clear on the culture) so my company has an opening for a high end "white glove" UK support person.

The main responsibility is supporting the users and the business, but the role is very jack of all trades. Fair amount of project work (I'm currently working on: Fly ile Server > SPO, Sharepoint on Prem > SPO, Quickbooks > Quickbooks Online, Conference Room Modernization, etc.) but I also have to image laptops, rack the occasional new server so the Swiss team can remote in and configure it, move or fix a VoIP phone, etc.

We are a private and somewhat exclusive financial company that is both a business and family office for a European billionaire. Privacy and discretion are extremely valued.

I do not have the job spec, but I can show you the one I was hired for (it's different as I am the sole person responsible for things in the USA, the UK and Swiss teams are larger).

Sorry for not having the format but we generally do not "post" jobs & will likely engage a talent finder for this role soon and I'm trying to get out in front, he just resigned yesterday. I enjoy working here so far, I find the people to be extremely competent and excellent communicators.

I can only speak for the USA but the expectations are very fair and the pay was life changing for me. This isn't a 24/7 situation where Mike from Finance is calling you coked up at 10pm. They've already sent me on 1 trip to a 5 star resort to support A/V operations (operate a laptop and projector).

PM me to speak more about it, would love to bring on someone with a good mindset. They pulled me away from a management gig and I've been really happy.

bus hustler fucked around with this message at 12:45 on Jul 13, 2021

Riven
Apr 22, 2002
Hey all, I'm CTO at a non-profit that provides free, 1:1, 24/7 tutoring for low-income high school students. I'm hiring a mobile developer. You can find a lot more info here: https://upchieve.welcomekit.co/jobs/mobile-engineer_brooklyn. While the url says "brooklyn" it's actually a fully-remote position, but I can only hire folks living and eligible to work in the 50 states.

You'd be writing the app from scratch with as much support as the rest of the engineering team can provide, in React Native. Working directly with our me, our product manager and UI/UX designer on requirements/design. I'm not looking for a React Native expert as much as someone who has experience putting mobile apps into prod, so if you're an experienced mobile dev and interested in working with React Native, that works!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Internet Explorer
Jun 1, 2005

Riven posted:

Hey all, I'm CTO at a non-profit that provides free, 1:1, 24/7 tutoring for low-income high school students. I'm hiring a mobile developer. You can find a lot more info here: https://upchieve.welcomekit.co/jobs/mobile-engineer_brooklyn. While the url says "brooklyn" it's actually a fully-remote position, but I can only hire folks living and eligible to work in the 50 states.

You'd be writing the app from scratch with as much support as the rest of the engineering team can provide, in React Native. Working directly with our me, our product manager and UI/UX designer on requirements/design. I'm not looking for a React Native expert as much as someone who has experience putting mobile apps into prod, so if you're an experienced mobile dev and interested in working with React Native, that works!

More than welcome to keep this here, but I just wanted to let you know that there's also a job thread in The Cavern of COBOL. https://forums.somethingawful.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=202