Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Douche Wolf 89
Dec 9, 2010

🍉🐺8️⃣9️⃣
Edit: horribly timed snipe that would've set a new page off in a bad direction :yikes:

Douche Wolf 89 has a new favorite as of 08:12 on May 27, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

Mymla
Aug 12, 2010

Nice avatar/post combo.

axolotl farmer
May 17, 2007

Now I'm going to sing the Perry Mason theme

Roast Beef's got to step up his cooking game

Halloween Liker
Oct 31, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
I mean its really your fault that you go to places that either make you embarrassed or enraged just from reading the menu.

baw
Nov 5, 2008

RESIDENT: LAISSEZ FAIR-SNEZHNEVSKY INSTITUTE FOR FORENSIC PSYCHIATRY

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Halloween Liker posted:

I mean its really your fault that you go to places that either make you embarrassed or enraged just from reading the menu.

My only comment was about a first visit to such a place. I think that's fair.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

You know that smell when people puke up milk, like at a milk chugging event? I bet this already smells like this out the bottle.

fizzymercury
Aug 18, 2011
No cotton candy milk smells like when you puke up cotton candy after getting too hot at the fair. It's genuinely gut wrenching.

e: Milk chugging events are the strangest things. It's the sickest I've ever been and I still don't understand why our 4-H club decided to hold one. We nearly had to burn down that barn.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

fizzymercury posted:

No cotton candy milk smells like when you puke up cotton candy after getting too hot at the fair. It's genuinely gut wrenching.

e: Milk chugging events are the strangest things. It's the sickest I've ever been and I still don't understand why our 4-H club decided to hold one. We nearly had to burn down that barn.

It's incredible that humans can make an open field stink so bad so quickly.

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

Halloween Liker posted:

A couple years ago at GenCon,a bunch of friends were meeting up for dinner at a place called Dick's, which I did not recognize. Turns out it's that place where the wait staff are purposefully trained as assholes and they write hilarious things on paper hats like "I like sucking dick" or "Look how bald I am".

Food was also bad and overpriced and I'll never forget the name of that place now.

KataraniSword
Apr 22, 2008

but at least I don't have
a MLP or MSPA avatar.
I am my own man.

Admiral Joeslop posted:

A couple years ago at GenCon,a bunch of friends were meeting up for dinner at a place called Dick's, which I did not recognize. Turns out it's that place where the wait staff are purposefully trained as assholes and they write hilarious things on paper hats like "I like sucking dick" or "Look how bald I am".

Food was also bad and overpriced and I'll never forget the name of that place now.

The truest SomethingAwful experience.

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

Dick's Last Resorts are just as much "eatertainment" as Benihana restaurants are

Very different vibe, though

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

Admiral Joeslop posted:

I've noticed that whenever I go to one of those places they're perfectly polite to me.

I can't tell if that says more about them or about me (it's both)

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Imagine being an AFP mega millionaire

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
Guy rules. I've been to some DDD restaurants in NOLA, Nashville, and Kingston, ON and they all ruled too.

tribbledirigible
Jul 27, 2004
I finally beat the internet. The end boss was hard.

Millions of years from now, our cephalopod successors will be theorizing that the many horned culinary demon telling us what and where to eat was the last straw that led to our species' decline.

dog nougat
Apr 8, 2009

tribbledirigible posted:

Millions of years from now, our cephalopod successors will be theorizing that the many horned culinary demon telling us what and where to eat was the last straw that led to our species' decline.

Octopus archeologist.

Couple months back I drew a pic of one actually.

Fools Infinite
Mar 21, 2006
Journeyman
Your pretty squishy and can't wear armor besides hats but being able to equip eight artifact rings at once is great.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

DEX: ∞

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem
i feel like these could be shopped onto goatse and be almost unnoticeable

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

no ring etc

/e actually there's a crumble ring on the correct finger in the first picture

InediblePenguin
Sep 27, 2004

I'm strong. And a giant penguin. Please don't eat me. No, really. Don't try.
is that ruby red grapefruit rolled in cornflakes?

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

InediblePenguin posted:

is that ruby red grapefruit rolled in cornflakes?

Yeah, and absolutely doused in lube

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Bismuth posted:

FoodLube by WHAMMO

fizzymercury
Aug 18, 2011

Bismuth posted:

This is the background on my phone and I'm unsettled that someone posted that here.

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

fizzymercury posted:

This is the background on my phone and I'm unsettled that someone posted that here.

If anyone else posted this id assume it was a joke

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo

fizzymercury posted:

why tho

fizzymercury
Aug 18, 2011
No seriously.

Only thing I altered was taking off the weather app that had an exact location of my house.

I have that as my background because this is my lock screen:

I am childish enough to find this hilarious.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Goddamn all those fast food apps, LOL

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

fizzymercury posted:

No seriously.

Only thing I altered was taking off the weather app that had an exact location of my house.

I have that as my background because this is my lock screen:

I am childish enough to find this hilarious.

I went through like 5-6 frames in that part of the vid to get the one i posted here, no loving way you have the exact same frame

fizzymercury
Aug 18, 2011
Buddy that's just the ones I order from enough to have a folder for it.

fizzymercury
Aug 18, 2011

Bismuth posted:

I went through like 5-6 frames in that part of the vid to get the one i posted here, no loving way you have the exact same frame
Oh god I'm sorry. I was being unclear. I was trying to say I changed my background now because my home screen was the fingers. It was a very badly done bit.

I'll go offline for a while.

SlothfulCobra
Mar 27, 2011

https://twitter.com/caialbrefire/status/1085985824053829638

madeintaipei
Jul 13, 2012

fizzymercury posted:

Oh god I'm sorry. I was being unclear. I was trying to say I changed my background now because my home screen was the fingers. It was a very badly done bit.

I'll go offline for a while.

Charge your phone while you're at it.

Heathen.

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo

this is my breakfast.

I added some chili paste before I chowed down if that sweetens the deal

The red is ketchup

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos
Cool & Beat & Eat is also going to be my sign off at the bottom of my tombstone.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

What the gently caress

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
my curry ketchup arrived today and I'm having mac and cheese for lunch.. :thunk:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mymla
Aug 12, 2010

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

this is my breakfast.

I added some chili paste before I chowed down if that sweetens the deal

The red is ketchup

I respect this breakfast.