Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

captainclaw
Sep 16, 2020

LizzieBorden posted:

I feel really happy today. I hope everyone else is feeling good?

It makes me happy that you're happy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
I stopped using the sanitiser anywhere when I had a seriously bad reaction that made me think “antifreeze” off of the one at Aldi. It turned out the manager’s wife had made it herself.

oh no computer
May 27, 2003

I don't bother with the sanitiser they give you at supermarkets anymore, they switched a while back to this weird stuff that makes your hands sticky. I just wash em with soap more frequently than usual.

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

I just lick my own hands before going anywhere

Hedgehog Pie
May 19, 2012

Total fuckin' silence.
If you went to pretty much any pub in the country in the before times, you'd see how much people cared about washing their hands, that is to say, not very much. People seem to treat it as this huge time saver when, lads, it's literally just seconds off your life to put some water on your hands. It's a pet peeve of mine, though maybe that's just because I have the immune system of Sonic the Hedgehog when he only has something like five rings left.

Pandemic won't improve it either. :colbert:

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

somehow that last av was even worse than your posting
I'm like a health swan. Outwardly I appear serenely healthy and glorious but underneath I'm a flailing, desperate mess

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
hate to break it to you re: how you outwardly convey yourself

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
They were rightly sent to swan jail before they could complete the robbery.

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
I have to regularly rescue my bird’s head from toilet roll tubes, that swan did that itself I guarantee it.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
swans are massive cunts. probably because they know they're protected by the queen

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

that doesnt sound right, getting away with nightmarish crimes because of royal protection

feedmegin
Jul 30, 2008

NotJustANumber99 posted:

Ok so you've updated your claim to being better than dudes that didn't have any computers. Yeah I guess so.

Lol I was about to suggest you check to see if that mould had come back

Computers existed in the 80s m8. They weren't using slide rules.

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."

learnincurve posted:

I have to regularly rescue my bird’s head from toilet roll tubes, that swan did that itself I guarantee it.

I’m choosing to believe you mean your girlfriend/wife.

Oscar Romeo Romeo
Apr 16, 2010

Had my first dose of Pfizer today. :toot:

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh

The_Doctor posted:

I’m choosing to believe you mean your girlfriend/wife.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

there is still wiggleroom. parrots are very smart

oh no computer
May 27, 2003

P-p-p-p-pfizered. Currently in the waiting area making sure I don't die or something.

Oscar Romeo Romeo
Apr 16, 2010

oh no computer posted:

P-p-p-p-pfizered. Currently in the waiting area making sure I don't die or something.

I faffed about on my phone during that bit. I think the doc saw my shocked reaction to something I'd read and quickly asked if I was feeling alright. Yes doc, thank you. Sorry about that, just read a bit of a take on the twitters. D:

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

I'm chilling under a tree on the south downs. Lovely day.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer

Oscar Romeo Romeo posted:

I faffed about on my phone during that bit. I think the doc saw my shocked reaction to something I'd read and quickly asked if I was feeling alright. Yes doc, thank you. Sorry about that, just read a bit of a take on the twitters. D:

I closed my eyes for a bit of meditative mindfulness and opened them to find two nurses looking concerned.

stinch
Nov 21, 2013
I got mine in the corner of a pharmacy, they let me go straight away and said don't drive for 10 minutes.

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

somehow that last av was even worse than your posting

feedmegin posted:

Computers existed in the 80s m8. They weren't using slide rules.

no there was that paedo that jumped around the big map there werent any computers

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

cannot wait to go to nandos once everything reopens
actually is nandos already open again or nah

if it is im getting some fuckin chicken

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
Nando’s is a sauce company now

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."
I recently found out MOD Pizza have left the UK, and I was really waiting for them to reopen. :smith:

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

this also reminded me that i have a 1/4 chicken or any starter on my nandos card
apparently that reward expires in a few months so boris better pick up the loving pace

el dingo
Mar 19, 2009

Ogres are like onions
I dont think nandos ever closed. Or stopped being poo poo

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

honestly only really ever had butterfly chicken from nandos
might give one of their wraps a try, see if i like wraps
because i only recently started growing out of being an autistic picky eater

That Fucking Sned
Oct 28, 2010

oh no computer posted:

Pfizer

Vineta K

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
Where I live Nandos was on the delivery websites for most of the pandemic

Also the boneless thighs tend to be better than the butterfly breast I find, less dry

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014
While a grain platform can be used for corn, a specialized corn head is ordinarily used instead.

5h tat session done. This piece is going to be sick when it's finished

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

the bags of nandos lemon chicken you can make at home are really nice and yes i am aware that its the weakest thing on the menu and therefore all of the gendered insults apply to me

Camrath
Mar 19, 2004

The UKMT Fudge Baron

el dingo posted:

I dont think nandos ever closed. Or stopped being poo poo

I had my first Nandos for years yesterday lunchtime.

Probably connected to the fact I had to poo six times between lunch and dinner, with lots of lovely stomach cramps.

Also the fuckers don't do Mango+Lime anymore.

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
Only Nando’s I’ve ever had are the sauces and the dry seasoning packets.

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014
While a grain platform can be used for corn, a specialized corn head is ordinarily used instead.

Never had a nandos club member checking in

Looke
Aug 2, 2013

Cheeky Nandos with the lads

Meat Wagon
Jul 14, 2004

Salisbury Snape posted:

Never had a nandos club member checking in

:hfive:

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
I think that’s a phrase only used by American’s and your out of touch dad.

Much like “treat” “cheeky” is only used by adults with no self respect imo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gasmask
Apr 27, 2003

And if thou gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will also gaze into thee
building goons: teach me your magic for doing silicon and not making a huge loving mess