Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

M. Night Skymall
Mar 22, 2012

OwlFancier posted:

I genuinely can not imagine enjoying a brand so much that I would get it tattooed on me. I can't even imagine buying clothes for the logo.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CNGfEnUraG4/

Edit: I forgot what thread I was in, but enjoy my tasteless tattoo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet
Anything Pizza Reaper-related is obviously exempt from such rules.

a fatguy baldspot
Aug 29, 2018

Nitrox
Jul 5, 2002

It's this real? How do you make human skin look like black and white paper? Or is this the white ink that disappears after 6 months

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Nitrox posted:

It's this real? How do you make human skin look like black and white paper? Or is this the white ink that disappears after 6 months

Super pasty-white naturally? Just look at those wrists.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Yeah that’s just pale skin and probably some Instagram-friendly contrast twiddling.

REMEMBER SPONGE MONKEYS
Oct 3, 2003

What do you think it means, bitch?
Definitely some twiddling, the torso has more flesh tone to it. Treeface is an interesting concept.

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

Survivor's Ink is a non-profit that provides coverups to victims of human-trafficking/pimping tattoos: https://survivorsink.squarespace.com/about-us I don't know a whole lot about them but I think their mission is important and I've donated to them in the past.

Clitch
Feb 26, 2002

I lived through
Donald Trump's presidency
and all I got was
this lousy virus

Nitrox posted:

It's mostly really good shading work. That's what tricks your eyes into seeing monochrome more than anything.

moerketid
Jul 3, 2012

It's cute that you guys don't realise that the very first thing all tattooists do to photos of our black and grey work is turn the saturation way the gently caress down. Looks like this guy is feeling spicy and going over just the arm with the desaturate tool (and probably a load of other edits too, because this is 2021 and that's the internet we live in).

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin
It came... From the Cursed thread!

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

do you wanna know the trump gently caress you is literally all I can parse.

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Do I care if you hate me?
Do you want to know the truth?
C'est la vie
Adios
Good riddance
gently caress you

Google tells me those are lyrics from a Five Finger Death Punch song.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

whypick1 posted:

Do I care if you hate me?
Do you want to know the truth?
C'est la vie
Adios
Good riddance
gently caress you

Google tells me those are lyrics from a Five Finger Death Punch song.

It just keeps getting worse!

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Every now and then there is a band I haven't heard (of) and yet from the lyrics I just imagine panic at the disco or my chemical romance singing it.

E: oh apparently this is actually killswitch engage instead, I shall expand my references.

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

OwlFancier posted:

Every now and then there is a band I haven't heard (of) and yet from the lyrics I just imagine panic at the disco or my chemical romance singing it.

E: oh apparently this is actually killswitch engage instead, I shall expand my references.

It’s so much worse than my chemical romance. Straight up garbage music FOR ARE TROOPS. they also made some terrible anti mask video and song lol

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

I say that as someone who likes all three of those bands lol.

But yeah I also found that, so it's off brand killswitch engage with garbage politics lol.

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

The scant bit of FFDP I've subjected myself to led me to believe they were "what if 'Walk' by Pantera was a band"?

(Note: I don't like Pantera and I loving HATE "Walk")

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

https://www.instagram.com/p/CPVRKBrL0xB/

cyberia
Jun 24, 2011

Do not call me that!
Snuffles was my slave name.
You shall now call me Snowball; because my fur is pretty and white.

OwlFancier posted:

I genuinely can not imagine enjoying a brand so much that I would get it tattooed on me. I can't even imagine buying clothes for the logo.

I have small tattoos of the Vivienne Westwood and Louis Vuitton logos as gap fillers on my sleeves because fashion has always been a big part of my life but I acknowledge that they're kinda tacky.

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

"What an rear end in a top hat" - Every nurse who has tried to draw blood from this person

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

END OF AN ERROR posted:

It’s so much worse than my chemical romance. Straight up garbage music FOR ARE TROOPS. they also made some terrible anti mask video and song lol

I saw them opening once on some tour with a few other bands that was apparently their first or one of their first shows in the uk, so the singer decided that to commemorate the occasion the crowd should choose the song they played last.

Dude goes “do you wanna hear (song one), OR DO YOU WANNA HEAR (SONG TWWOOOOOO)” with an obvious bias. He did not get the answer he wanted and did the entire bit again verbatim before the rest of the band shrugged at him and they just played whatever song one was.

They’re pretty poo poo.

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

I recall hearing one of their songs on the radio and thinking to myself that it was a pretty incisive satire of a certain kind of angry lummox

cursory examination, however, revealed that they are not doing a bit; or at least not the one I’d initially hoped for. still funny, though

Nitrox
Jul 5, 2002

whypick1 posted:

"What an rear end in a top hat" - Every nurse who has tried to draw blood from this person

Probably true, but that's a very rare spot to be drawing blood from

Septic Knothead
Jul 23, 2009

Boris S Wart
The Second Meanest Man In The World
The typefaces people choose for tattoos just mystifies me. My god, so many are so terrible.

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

Great Lakes Tattoo is one of the best American trad shops in Chicago but yikes at this

https://www.instagram.com/p/CPggyT0ruOK/

Like his stuff is easily the weakest in the entire shop but that's literally :yikes:

Kenning
Jan 11, 2009

I really want to post goatse. Instead I only have these🍄.

:nws:https://i.imgur.com/QrSkdMJ.jpg:nws:

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

Why Popeye, tho?

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

DicktheCat posted:

Why Popeye, tho?

Everybody's horny for something

Filthy Haiku
Oct 22, 2010

i am shattering like glass

but at least
i have

springy ride
That guy better not turn on any heaters near that.

CeramicPig
Oct 9, 2012
:nws: https://imgur.com/gallery/c8hn1ky :nws:
Probably unnecessary but new for bikini tiddies

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Look at those honkers.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.
Finally, a model who really does need a kiddie pool for Twitch streams.

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

That was...not what I was expecting

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

CeramicPig posted:

:nws: https://imgur.com/gallery/c8hn1ky :nws:
Probably unnecessary but new for bikini tiddies

:honk:

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?
Edging closer and closer to rl making GBS threads dick nipples

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Shoehead posted:

Edging closer and closer to rl making GBS threads duck nipples

FTFY

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE

I have a weird boner right now

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

I think this would be wrong thread if it wasn't for the anime titty perving

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

10/10 for execution, minus several million for planning.