Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I know this matchup well, and you are a pretty horrible Luigi.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

i love when he's showing the texts with one of the Swedes, and he's like "do you think Leffen has read Mein Kampf?" and the Swede is like "lol haha maybe" and then he's like "as you can see, it's a distinct possibility that Leffen has adopted Nazi thinking" loving badass.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Lmao at every post

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Only registered members can see post attachments!

IdealFlaws
Aug 23, 2005

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Regardless I think it's safe to say we should brutally slaughter all competitive Smash players with bazookas and dual-wielded Nintendo GameCubes.

Comin in through the entrance with an original Xbox like a folding chair at WrestleMania

Pungry
Feb 26, 2011

JUST PICK ONE. ANY ONE.

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Regardless I think it's safe to say we should brutally slaughter all competitive Smash players with bazookas and dual-wielded Nintendo GameCubes.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

This video has an editor that's not him which is another level of crazy to me lol

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Pungry posted:

I hate video walkthroughs, I'm just gonna stick with the GameFAQ

Lol

Beamed
Nov 26, 2010

Then you have a responsibility that no man has ever faced. You have your fear which could become reality, and you have Godzilla, which is reality.

Smirking_Serpent posted:

i love when he's showing the texts with one of the Swedes, and he's like "do you think Leffen has read Mein Kampf?" and the Swede is like "lol haha maybe" and then he's like "as you can see, it's a distinct possibility that Leffen has adopted Nazi thinking" loving badass.

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~
this guys so messed up in the head he probably thinks the gamecube is actually a cube.

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

absolutely anything posted:

this guys so messed up in the head he probably thinks the gamecube is actually a cube.

pictured: adolf hitler possibly inventing the gamecube

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

haha wow i cant believe how lucky we got to win :D

absolutely anything posted:

dangerburrd
Feb 20, 2013
Reading up on what this “hitler” thing everyone’s calling each other is and becoming increasingly horrified for the smash community as you scroll down the Wikipedia page

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Has this guy made the connection that "leffen" is sorta similar to "waffen" yet because I feel like this could be big

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
"Does anyone know this matchup?"

Leffen:

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

Big Beef City posted:

Has this guy made the connection that "leffen" is sorta similar to "waffen" yet because I feel like this could be big
"He has recruited a cult-like following I like to call the Leffen-SS"

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Arrhythmia posted:

Leffen:

Lmfao

IdealFlaws
Aug 23, 2005

Arrhythmia posted:

Leffen:

lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Arrhythmia posted:

Leffen:

Lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Arrhythmia posted:

Leffen:

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

Arrhythmia posted:

Leffen:

Lol

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
leffo

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

Arrhythmia posted:

Leffen:

lol

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
hax has carpal tunnel syndrome that required multiple surgeries and insomnia from dedicating his life to melee, and when he takes the ultimate risk unmasking smashs greatest villain imps turn on him. so much for gamer solidarity

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Turdihax

Monicro
Oct 21, 2010

And you could feel his features in the air
A wide smile and perfect hair
He had complete control of the rising tides
And a medicine bag hanging at his side

In the flowing blue world of the death-dealing physician
not letting this thread die without everyone being aware of the part where he shows this image and says "just as sexual predators can be among us, the dark triad can live among us too"

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Monicro posted:

not letting this thread die without everyone being aware of the part where he shows this image and says "just as sexual predators can be among us, the dark triad can live among us too"

lol

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

imagine flaming someone in 2011 and 10 years later that person makes a 3 hour epic documentary calling you hitler while explaining several psychological reasons why he's always been right and you've always been hitler

oh wait.

its the best return on investment ive ever seen

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

Monicro posted:

Trash Ops
Jun 19, 2012

im having fun, isnt everyone else?

Smirking_Serpent posted:

In Training completely ruined my weekend. I watched all 2.5 hours of this poo poo and I'm supposed to get brunch with my friends and all I want to talk about is some Swedish Smash Bros player getting slapped in an RV in Arizona like 15 years ago.

lol

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

Monicro posted:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Monicro posted:

lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Monicro posted:

Lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

ok i'm finally watching the video and lmfao holy poo poo

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

In Training just casually destroying additional weekends as more discover this thread

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmfao the b0xx

also him coming up with ruthless melee secrets that needed to be vetted by a community of pharisees

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002