Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

nuketulsa posted:

Bamboo grows like crazy in my yard in southern Oklahoma though hmmm

The Chinese have infiltrated Oklahoma!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StoryTime
Feb 26, 2010

Now listen to me children and I'll tell you of the legend of the Ninja
So which one is crazier, OANN or Newsmax? Newsmax pops up every now and then in google news, and their headlines impressively fail to connect with reality. I don't see OANN at all though, is Big Tech cancelling them for being too "real"?

Augustus Woop-Woop
Dec 14, 2003
wang
I thought OANN had someone in the white house press pool at one point.

...they don't still have a press pass do they?

SRQ
Nov 9, 2009

remember when qanon was convinced because of one picture of artillery being shipped on rail that China had attempted to invade Wisconsin ( I think Israel was in on it too) and was fought off in a bloody battle?

absolutely parallel reality poo poo.

like, seriously, how do you even argue with someone on that level? I have a... not quite a friend but someone I know that's miles deep in anti-vaccine false narratives and there's no way to breach it because they can pull alternate reality bullshit to counter anything real.

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

Republican state legislatures are passing laws giving themselves the power to nullify votes after an election if they suspect fraud - not prove, suspect. They will use the cyber ninja results in AZ as justification for throwing out votes from certain areas in future elections.

There is no silver lining here. The Supreme Count basically signaled that state legislatures can do whatever they want as long as the laws are passed before an election and not afterwards in order to retroactively change the rules of an election after it had already happened.

As long as Republicans can do this without fear of imprisonment nor violent retaliation, they have no reason to stop.

I tend to joke around a lot ITT, but it is serious time now.

This is exactly it. The fraudits aren't seeking to overturn the 2020 election. Let's say somehow, a fraudit managed to prove beyond a doubt that Biden cheated and stole the election. There is still no constitutional mechanism to invalidate the election, and somehow reinstate Trump.

While a lot of poo poo-stupid republican chud voters and Q-tards think there is, there just isn't. Smart repub politicians like Ted Cruz, the ghoul McConnell, and others know that it isn't possible.

What this really is, is a PRE-steal. They are laying the grounds for 2022 and 2024, laying the grounds for a future where *suspected* fraud can be used to invalidate any election result that doesn't go their way.

I also want to add, someone in this thread a few pages back said "Trump won legitimately in 2016, and we didn't contest it."

I don't think I would go so far as to say it was legitimate.

1) There were about 16,000 votes that miraculously flipped from Gore to Trump in Volusia county Florida, and famously the repubs blocked a recount link
2) Thousand of votes made by black people disappeared in Georgia in 2018 link
3) HR 2722, the SAFE Act, introduced by House Democrats in 2019, would have completely removed all possibility of this poo poo the Repub lawmakers and Chuds are alleging now happened in the 2020 election. But, House Repubs voted against it 184-1. They blocked a bill that would have eliminated all doubt of the poo poo they are alleging now, because they wanted to be able to allege it now.

Republican lawmakers and their chud mouthpieces intended to totally destroy the voting machine company Dominion, this much is obvious. It wasn't because they hate Dominion, it was because they needed a fall guy to fit the narrative. Dominion may win billions in lawsuits, but they are finished as a company.

Who will step in to fill that void?

It's a company called ES&S, who has donated to Republican state legislation committees, used lobbyists to make illegal secret donations to people to get them to choose them for their new voting systems in their regional areas, paid to fly election officials to Vegas and bought them tickets to shows, leaked voting information for almost two million Chicago voters, were responsible for the thousands of black votes disappearing in Georgia in 2018 and in Tennessee in 2015, And who most recently lied about their election machine connectivity to the internet and insisted on doing their own hash validation testing.

I will give any poster ITT a forums upgrade of their choice, to anyone who can provide one single quote where a Republican politician even says the name "ES&S"

They don't say it, not ever, not on TV, not on twitter, not in any interview, and it's because they want to draw attention away from it, and focus attention on Dominion. There has been some kind of memo that's been sent out and they have all been told, "do not EVER, EVER, say ES&S. Only talk about Dominion and Smartmatic."

They have been cheating for years, ES&S is a big part of it, and is going to become an even bigger part of it in the next couple of years. This is how people like McConnell/Graham/Collins won their elections last year, and we are in deep, deep loving poo poo now.

The machines will be rigged in 2022 and 2024, in exactly the way the Republicunts are claiming they were rigged in 2020, and if they still somehow lose, the new state-level poo poo they are passing will make it possible to invalidate any Dem wins.

And not only is nobody in the Dem congress doing anything about it, nobody in the Dem congress is even TALKING about it. Dems lose and concede, there is no talk of audits, the same is going to happen in 2022 and 2024, and we are in deep loving poo poo.

Xaintrailles
Aug 14, 2015

:hellyeah::histdowns:
IDK why the Democrats aren't taking the opportunity to judo this into banning voting machines entirely.

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

SRQ posted:

remember when qanon was convinced because of one picture of artillery being shipped on rail that China had attempted to invade Wisconsin ( I think Israel was in on it too) and was fought off in a bloody battle?

absolutely parallel reality poo poo.

like, seriously, how do you even argue with someone on that level? I have a... not quite a friend but someone I know that's miles deep in anti-vaccine false narratives and there's no way to breach it because they can pull alternate reality bullshit to counter anything real.

I posted it it around the new year but my mom was heavily convinced of this. it was 50K chinese troops near the maine border stationed IN canada waiting to attack. forget the logistics of it, forget how impossible it is to hide 50K troops... THEY WERE THEREEEEE. the wisconsin part of it is because a F-16 that was part of the WI Natl Guard crashed and QANON people thought that meant the CHICOMS were in Maine.

MrMojok posted:

lovely stuff!

it is way too late for me to try and grok this. but i don't like this!!!

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

Yup. If Donald Trump wasn’t a narcissistic sociopath, he could’ve been the second coming of Reagan. This country is so loving thirsty for a socially moderate, economically right-wing daddy figure that it’s loving disgusting.

Instead he went all-in on the evangelicals and couldn’t even pretend to care about people dying of a horrible illness, so he barely lost by 40,000 votes across three states he won in 2016 :lol:

I’m pretty sure if not for COVID and his disastrous response to it, he probably would have won re-election. :sigh:

don't forget suppressing his own voters by telling them not to vote :smugdon:

kupachek
Aug 5, 2015

This man’s brain is trembling in the balance between reason and insanity, and as he stalks on with clenched fist and sword in hand, as though he still saw those murderous Russians gunners.

Strong Sauce posted:

the thing about matt gaetz is just a re-report from right before he was found to be under investigation by the DOJ. unless that was OANN? (fake edit: oh poo poo it was FOX AND OANN. lol)

https://www.thedailybeast.com/matt-gaetz-says-hes-talked-with-newsmax-oan-and-fox-about-potential-post-congress-gigs

lol all three have rejected him now..

also, yes the bamboo thing is just chuds being racist as gently caress because they think chinese make paper out of bamboo. not only that, they think the chinese are too dumb to not just buy paper in the states that wouldn't be made out of bamboo.

You forgot one important line.
They were bamboozled.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Xaintrailles posted:

IDK why the Democrats aren't taking the opportunity to judo this into banning voting machines entirely.

They cannot. Joe Manchin will not pass anything voting related on a party line basis. He personally believes that partisan voting laws from the federal government will destroy this nation even while acknowledging that republicans are doing everything they can to pull poo poo in states nationwide.

argosaxelcaos
Apr 26, 2017

Xaintrailles posted:

They hate the very concept of victory

LordSloth
Mar 7, 2008

Disgruntled (IT) Employee

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

Yup. If Donald Trump wasn’t a narcissistic sociopath, he could’ve been the second coming of Reagan. This country is so loving thirsty for a socially moderate, economically right-wing daddy figure that it’s loving disgusting.

Instead he went all-in on the evangelicals and couldn’t even pretend to care about people dying of a horrible illness, so he barely lost by 40,000 votes across three states he won in 2016 :lol:

I’m pretty sure if not for COVID and his disastrous response to it, he probably would have won re-election. :sigh:

https://twitter.com/torriangray/status/1402033499524239369?s=21

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Stoatbringer posted:

Just repackage the vaccine as Turbo Patriot Vaccine Shield Gold Plus and the knuckle-draggers will be lining up for it. Each shot comes with a free Confederate Flag sticker with a loving Q on it. 100% coverage in no time.

lmao

from a cost benefit standpoint it would have done more social good than harm to pay Infowars crazyman Alex Jones to say "TAKE BUFFVAX+" which is just rebranded Pfizer/Moderna/Johnson X2

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
Capitalism is reaching the end of its useful life and we need to make kids work so we can squeeze this lemon for a few more decades.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Please spoiler tag this animated depiction of sexual assault.

frh
Dec 6, 2014

Hire Kenny G to play for me in the elevator.
Anyone else think it's suspect that on the same day it's national news that the pipeline bitcoin ransom was traced that Trump announces he thinks Bitcoin is a scam and everyone should stop using computers? Sounds like someone who is nervous that they found out Bitcoin is traceable.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

Blooster posted:

Anyone else think it's suspect that on the same day it's national news that the pipeline bitcoin ransom was traced that Trump announces he thinks Bitcoin is a scam and everyone should stop using computers? Sounds like someone who is nervous that they found out Bitcoin is traceable.

yup absolutely because Trump is a masterful 8D chess player who is fully aware of what computers are and how bitcoin works. At this very moment he's probably calculating his P/L on dumping his holdings from Bitcoin to Etherium, and maybe a little bit of dogecoin as well just for fun

Shanghaied
Oct 12, 2004

BIG PAD

low key sex master posted:

yup absolutely because TrumpBarron (what a stupid name lol) is a masterful 8D chess player who is fully aware of what computers are and how bitcoin works. At this very moment he's probably calculating his P/L on dumping his holdings from Bitcoin to Etherium, and maybe a little bit of dogecoin as well just for fun

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

yup absolutely because Trump is a masterful 8D chess player who is fully aware of what computers are and how bitcoin works. At this very moment he's probably calculating his P/L on dumping his holdings from Bitcoin to Etherium, and maybe a little bit of dogecoin as well just for fun

or, you know, all these idiots decided bitcoin was a secure method to move money around for Jan. 6 activities because people told them such and are all ancient morons who don't know gently caress-all about computers

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 31 days!

Trump is a masterful 8D chess player

This reminds me, are we still trusting the plan and holding the line or what

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Blooster posted:

Donald Trump, master strategist, stroking out over the latest Fox News outrage while eating McDonalds and making GBS threads his diaper.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Sydney Bottocks posted:

Absolutely. Trump will be reinstated as president in August or something. Haven’t you heard?

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

Sydney Bottocks posted:

absolutely! Trump is secretly in control of the military and they're waiting his word to round up his opponents and put them on tribunals, but the date keeps changing because the deep state is foiling his plans

TRUST THE PROCESS

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

absolutely! Trump is secretly in control of the military and they're waiting his word to round up his opponents and put them on tribunals, but the date keeps changing because the deep state is foiling his plans Trump keeps making GBS threads his diaper

frh
Dec 6, 2014

Hire Kenny G to play for me in the elevator.

MrQwerty posted:

or, you know, all these idiots decided bitcoin was a secure method to move money around for Jan. 6 activities because people told them such and are all ancient morons who don't know gently caress-all about computers

Yeah this is what I meant. Plus Roger Stone was confirmed to be heavily involved in bitcoin. No clue what "low key sex master" is frothing at the mouth about.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

https://twitter.com/timjhogan/status/1402102994037006336?s=21

:lol: :wtf:

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

Donald John Trump is not smart enough to be part of a conspiracy. He's just not. He's a man who never thinks ahead of what's in front of him. He has no ability to think about the future, nor to think about how current actions can affect future outcomes. He's a man who lives for instant gratification. His emotional and logical intelligence never aged past like five, at most. To think he's smart enough to talk about Bitcoin in order to sell his holdings assigns him an emotional and logical intelligence he just does not possess. That's what I'm on about.

SERPUS
Mar 20, 2004
Is this where we upvote to make this the #1 result on google image search?

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Donald John Trump is not smart enough to be part of a conspiracy. He's just not. He's a man who never thinks ahead of what's in front of him. He has no ability to think about the future, nor to think about how current actions can affect future outcomes. He's a man who lives for instant gratification. His emotional and logical intelligence never aged past like five, at most. To think he's smart enough to talk about Bitcoin in order to sell his holdings assigns him an emotional and logical intelligence he just does not possess. That's what I'm on about.

he's also still surrounded by people who are actively involved in conspiracies who know how to manipulate his dumb rear end while not telling him poo poo they know he would say in public, like prolific bitcoin trader and political operative Roger Stone

edit: I guess my point is that Johnald Trimbo is the most transparent example of a useful idiot, focus on idiot, I have ever seen in American politics in my lifetime

MrQwerty fucked around with this message at 14:26 on Jun 8, 2021

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

Sydney Bottocks posted:

When 1 goes to the bathroom we all go to the bathroom!

*shits pants aggressively*

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

absolutely! Trump is secretly in control of the military and they're waiting his word to round up his opponents and put them on tribunals, but the date keeps changing because the deep state is foiling his plans

TRUST THE PROCESS

I thought they already did that and the people we see are body doubles?

How do people keep track of this poo poo?

Steadiman
Jan 31, 2006

Hey...what kind of party is this? there's no booze and only one hooker!

silly sevens
Party of small government, no restrictions for small businesses to set their own policies. Now here's some restrictions. But it's fine if you don't want to serve gay couples though. Democracy works!

https://twitter.com/GregAbbott_TX/status/1401939616630984704

Pook Good Mook
Aug 6, 2013

ENFORCE THE UNITED STATES DRESS CODE AT ALL COSTS!

This message paid for by the Men's Wearhouse& Jos A Bank Lobbying Group

MrQwerty posted:

he's also still surrounded by people who are actively involved in conspiracies who know how to manipulate his dumb rear end while not telling him poo poo they know he would say in public, like prolific bitcoin trader and political operative Roger Stone

edit: I guess my point is that Johnald Trimbo is the most transparent example of a useful idiot, focus on idiot, I have ever seen in American politics in my lifetime

You're thinking of George W. Bush.

Trump is purely self-interested. Everything he does is for his benefit. He's not complicated.

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 31 days!

boop the snoot posted:

I thought they already did that and the people we see are body doubles?

How do people keep track of this poo poo?

And what about the whole "Trump is pretending to be Biden by wearing an elaborate disguise, the real Biden is dead/in Gitmo/in an elaborate simulacrum of the White House" thing?

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Pook Good Mook posted:

You're thinking of George W. Bush.

Trump is purely self-interested. Everything he does is for his benefit. He's not complicated.

yeah, which is why it's easy for people to manipulate an agenda with him day-to-day, and why they all flipped out every time he went off script every single loving day:
he's too loving stupid to even realize what's going on so he was about the lowest-rung liability they had while he was president, while also being able to just subtly push policy whenever anyone whispered in his ear, without anyone questioning it.

Shanghaied
Oct 12, 2004

BIG PAD

Sydney Bottocks posted:

Still lolling that Q has been completely silent since last December.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Steadiman posted:

Party of small government, no restrictions for small businesses to set their own policies. Now here's some restrictions. But it's fine if you don't want to serve gay couples though. Democracy works!

Come visit Texas! We have:

Deadly winters of darkness
Unchecked covid spread
Ted Cruz
And more!

You won't believe your eyes.

Paid for by the Texas Department of Tourism

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Steadiman posted:

I did jury duty yesterday in houston and there were zero mask requirements for the whole thing. it's loving weird, I still wear a mask even though I'm vaccinated. gently caress texas.

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

Shanghaied posted:

Still lolling that Q has been completely silent since last December.

Not silent, he publicly renounced Q after Jan 6th.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shanghaied
Oct 12, 2004

BIG PAD

MrQwerty posted:

he's too loving stupid to even realize what's going on so he was about the lowest-rung liability they had while he was president, while also being able to just subtly push policy whenever anyone whispered in his ear, without anyone questioning it.

There's that footage of Diane Feinstein somehow talking Trunt into supporting DACA, before a bunch of GOP goons jumping in like "no no no no, mr president that's not what we want!"

He's dumb as hell.