Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

Is this a tesla issue?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Ratjaculation posted:

Is this a tesla issue?

Is it on fire? If so it might be a Tesla issue.

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

somehow that last av was even worse than your posting

Doctor_Fruitbat posted:

It's an okay feature I guess, I have no idea why it's so low-res.

This is what aroused my suspicion, looks like some dodgy Trojan or whatever I've downloaded by being a silly Billy.

Ratjaculation posted:

Is this a tesla issue?

My desktop computer. Had to reset the Tesla yesterday because the touch screen wouldn't touch, otherwise ok.

Steakandchips
Apr 30, 2009

Salisbury Snape posted:

My chickens are laying uncontrollably. I might have to start drinking eggs just to use them up.

Doctor_Fruitbat posted:

You can turn it off by right clicking and looking under News and Interests.

It's an okay feature I guess

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
Feed the eggs back to the chickens while speaking the prayers to chicken Satan.

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

Ratjaculation posted:

Sounds like she needs mental stimulation, get a kong or a treat puzzle toy for her

Maybe get some for the dog too.

i was trying to play with the dumb thing but it really loves my mum

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
same

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

wear your mum's clothes

WonkyBob
Jan 1, 2013

Holy shit, you own a skirt?!

Doctor_Fruitbat posted:

I started getting random massive CPU spikes after that update which stopped when I turned "News & Interests" off completely.

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
My lad has the initial offer of an apartment in the best assisted living accommodation in the country (because social services are desperately trying to stop me suing them) :D

Steakandchips
Apr 30, 2009

Excellent. Happy for you mate.

Vitamins
May 1, 2012

hell yeah thats good news, suck it social service bastards

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

Great news Learny, congrats to Learny Jr.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
Can you teach my cousin your magic? Her lad needs round-the-clock.

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

buckingham palace?

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
He was automatically transferred to adult social care and then a concerted effort from at least 3 people got him repeatedly lost in the system for 16 months which has left them no time to get anything in place for August. Also he’s now owed 18 months of social care budget :colbert:

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

Hey I'm totally not an actor and I love working at an Amazon fulfilment centre. We've made sure the background of this ad contains people working at bearable speeds, hey look here's a couple of people having a natter, this blokes smiling at a colleague and loves having no security on a zero hour contract, Sharon here totally isn't about to be laid off without warning because she failed to meet an impossible target. Everyone is happy! This is very normal in this place, and totally not staged.

CancerCakes
Jan 10, 2006

Salisbury Snape posted:

My chickens are laying uncontrollably. I might have to start drinking eggs just to use them up.

CancerCakes
Jan 10, 2006

Oh ffs

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

whats happening

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

someone said this thread is poo poo so its collapsing

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

they were correct but not for their reasons

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

All threads are terrible and SA is a pointless time sink that will amount to nothing but suffering if you really think about it

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

why, oh why, would you really think about it

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

i tried to leave drone video donuts in the sand as my gift to society but it was a disaster.

CancerCakes
Jan 10, 2006

Bobby Deluxe posted:

someone said this thread is poo poo so its collapsing

https://youtu.be/FrqlmzMFz7A

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté
(Les éditions des amitiés franco-québécoises)

Hello, dear
i like this thread . it's like a school dinner, but a really good one :yum:

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh

Ratjaculation posted:

Hey I'm totally not an actor and I love working at an Amazon fulfilment centre. We've made sure the background of this ad contains people working at bearable speeds, hey look here's a couple of people having a natter, this blokes smiling at a colleague and loves having no security on a zero hour contract, Sharon here totally isn't about to be laid off without warning because she failed to meet an impossible target. Everyone is happy! This is very normal in this place, and totally not staged.

I live near one of these mile long monster warehouses, and the small warehouse directly opposite has put out lovely park benches for their employees who sit there in the sun having lunch/working on laptops and it has very strong “why do you do this every day” vibes.

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014
While a grain platform can be used for corn, a specialized corn head is ordinarily used instead.

gently caress the g7. Took me 2h to do 35miles

Vitamins
May 1, 2012

no its very important they completely take over some villages so they can have a chat

what happened to working from home fuckwits

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

It's ok, it was impossible to make St. Ive's anymore unbearable anyway

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

apparently the guy with the glass bottomed boat isnt allowed to do day trips incase everyone sees all the submarines or something

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
I have ebay auctions I bid on 6 days ago finishing in the next hour and this is what time slowing down is.

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

kitty woke me up at like 4am by sitting on my face and purring and then it got the zoomies and decided to eat my arm and leg

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté
(Les éditions des amitiés franco-québécoises)

Hello, dear
i heard a busted song on my car's built-in radio-player yesterday and it's made me feel very old for some reason

Steakandchips
Apr 30, 2009

learnincurve posted:

I have ebay auctions I bid on 6 days ago finishing in the next hour and this is what time slowing down is.

Did you win any of them?

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014
While a grain platform can be used for corn, a specialized corn head is ordinarily used instead.

NotJustANumber99 posted:

apparently the guy with the glass bottomed boat isnt allowed to do day trips incase everyone sees all the submarines or something

Pretty sure it's all the dayboats not just the glass bottomed one.

SoylentCola
Mar 21, 2001

Ultra Carp

Salisbury Snape posted:

gently caress the g7. Took me 2h to do 35miles

Pretty standard for the A30 this time of year tbf.

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh

Steakandchips posted:

Did you win any of them?

I won both, 2 pannier bags that if you could find them in this country they would go for £38 each, but I won them both for £48 because the seller couldn’t spell panniers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

oh god i accidentally booked a holiday for the 21st. its gonna be swarming with twats celeberating 'freedom day' isnt it?