Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos

SlothfulCobra posted:

Still no vitamin C.
Potato has vitamin C.

If your mashed potato base has milk or cream I think you have all your essential aminos too. We're getting kind of far from peanut butter and honey culinarily though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

Genius idea:

exmachina
Mar 12, 2006

Look Closer
Reminds me of that "my girlfriend isn't hungry" that added nuggets and extra fries I saw here once

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Pastry of the Year posted:

hahahahaha what, why

i've spent so much time mining for AFP that i'm having to get creative with my search terms.

google maps is hard coded not to let you search for poo poo like "undercooked", i figured corn restaurant would find me some good poo poo :colbert:

Elizabethan Error
May 18, 2006

Aardvark! posted:

i've spent so much time mining for AFP that i'm having to get creative with my search terms.

google maps is hard coded not to let you search for poo poo like "undercooked", i figured corn restaurant would find me some good poo poo :colbert:

let the youtube algorithm do the work for you
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOqK60u1zco

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

In the next year Guga will dry age steak in

Motor oil
Plaster of Paris
A cumsock

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

By the end of the party, your porta-potty porterhouse should be ready for the grill.

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

So lets do it

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

I know it doesn't look like much right now ...

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQI3GT1FXjt/

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

instagram is so cursed. can't seek through a video, can't resize it, or resize images. gently caress this poo poo.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

The worst is when I try to post a mix of landscape and portrait photos and they all crop the same

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

LifeSunDeath posted:

instagram is so cursed. can't seek through a video, can't resize it, or resize images. gently caress this poo poo.

Yeah, it's a poo poo platform. I'm stuck with it since it's what tattoo artists use :sigh:

If you couldn't/didn't watch the video, it was someone dumping egg noodles on a block of velveeta, covering it in milk, then baking it and then putting some more poo poo on it at the end. idk I blacked out after the baking part and they sensually spread the velveeta block around :aaaaa:

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Fruits of the sea
Dec 1, 2010

Johnny Truant posted:

Yeah, it's a poo poo platform. I'm stuck with it since it's what tattoo artists use :sigh:

If you couldn't/didn't watch the video, it was someone dumping egg noodles on a block of velveeta, covering it in milk, then baking it and then putting some more poo poo on it at the end. idk I blacked out after the baking part and they sensually spread the velveeta block around :aaaaa:

The frustrating part is it would take minimal effort to make it better. Just swap out the velveeta for butter, gruyere and flour and you've got a mornay sauce.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Poorly plated, but croissants and eggs at least go together

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

The Bloop posted:

Poorly plated, but croissants and eggs at least go together

:bravo:

VictualSquid
Feb 29, 2012

Gently enveloping the target with indiscriminate love.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

the Mad Doktor strikes again!

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

Even if it tastes good, something about sour flakes just doesn’t sit with me well

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

teen witch posted:

Even if it tastes good, something about sour flakes just doesn’t sit with me well

Loosely related, ate some fritos yesterday out of a bowl, had a few bits left in there and used same bowl to eat some icecream. The fritos in the icecream was incredibly good. Made them taste much more like frosted flakes.

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

LifeSunDeath posted:

Loosely related, ate some fritos yesterday out of a bowl, had a few bits left in there and used same bowl to eat some icecream. The fritos in the icecream was incredibly good. Made them taste much more like frosted flakes.

On one hand wash ya drat bowl out, on the other, I’m totally open to trying this.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

teen witch posted:

On one hand wash ya drat bowl out, on the other, I’m totally open to trying this.

No no, the bowl was totally clean, like just put a handful of fritos in it, ate them, then few seconds later added some icecream into the bowl with a few remaining bits of fritos. I'm not a monster, but I do have the munchies.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

time to update the shopping list

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I am a spectacularly bad poster and everyone in the Schadenfreude thread hates my guts.
gently caress it if I see that I'm definitely buying it

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

It's pizza pasta, and it is in a box.

Yellow Yoshi
Apr 29, 2020

Figure 1: Mario's weird dog

LifeSunDeath posted:

No no, the bowl was totally clean, like just put a handful of fritos in it, ate them, then few seconds later added some icecream into the bowl with a few remaining bits of fritos. I'm not a monster, but I do have the munchies.

its fine, God will judge you you have nothing to worry about here

AreWeDrunkYet
Jul 8, 2006

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

Die Rettung fuer die Landwirte:

It is actually good, unironically.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

Shrimps and eggs?

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Yes but my initial thought was whole balls of mozzarella.

axolotl farmer
May 17, 2007

Now I'm going to sing the Perry Mason theme

OwlFancier posted:

It's pizza pasta, and it is in a box.

Are you getting delivery?

SLOSifl
Aug 10, 2002

axolotl farmer posted:

Are you getting delivery?
It's not delivery, it's DisGusting

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

https://twitter.com/thesportscrib21/status/1404863567850004482?s=20

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons

Cursed rice crispy treat

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: oh god

https://twitter.com/travmason/status/1404936536311746561?s=20

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

Ah, mjött, delicious!

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

An abstract portrait of the previous president?

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
That is some dry looking meat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
it's so awful. a living creature died for that.