Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

BrigadierSensible posted:

Re: Voodoo Kin Mafia.

I mean, I already know the answer to this, but is Vince so petty and thin skinned that he would get legitimately real life angry over a stable in a different company using the initials of his name?

It's not like they sneezed or anything.

Related question: I don't have an encyclopaedic memory, and it must have happened somewhere and at sometime. But I can't remember anytime there was a televised sneeze on a wrestling show. Either real or pantomimed. Just to annoy said petty thin skinned old man.

HHH legitimately thought they were going to jump the rail at a house show and asked for back up if they did.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Plus BG James had a history of trespassing on WWE sets.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

smdh that Hunter was so worried about VKM jumping them at a house show, but wouldn't even answer their challenge to show up AT THE ALAMO

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

VKM is also probably the unsaid explanation for why Road Dogg was forced to host Are You Serious.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Their drug fueled shoot from the time of their release back then is pretty wild

Watching it at the time it was more of a bridge nuclear bomb than a burning but WWE takes back anyone if they think they can use them for a nostalgia pop

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Was that the one where Billy is just constantly eating hamburgers?

Also if they REALLY wanted to piss off Vince they would have called the stable,"Junior No Friends."

anakha
Sep 16, 2009

The Ric Flair Paid Impersonator is punching the air right now.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
Why didn't they append Jr to their names in TNA when they were doing the VKM gimmick. It would have been a funny little joke that works as a weird affectation and an inside reference.

Jetfire
Apr 29, 2008

Gavok posted:

VKM is also probably the unsaid explanation for why Road Dogg was forced to host Are You Serious.

That stupid show was maybe the second-best web series WWE's ever made, only behind Southpaw Regional Wrestling. I hate that I still remember Puppet H.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Jetfire posted:

I hate that I still remember Puppet H.

https://twitter.com/wwePuppetH/status/295882342940164097

He's been alone for over 8 years now :smith:

FullMetalJackoff
Feb 15, 2004

Waluigi want his fucking Amiibo

Jetfire posted:

That stupid show was maybe the second-best web series WWE's ever made, only behind Southpaw Regional Wrestling. I hate that I still remember Puppet H.

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

Jetfire posted:

Josh Matthews kayfabe having no idea that he ever got possessed by the Undertaker was quite funny, being all like "when did that happen!? Why didn't anyone tell me!?"

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

I only now remember that they had kinda promised a southpaw season 2

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

TV Zombie posted:

I only now remember that they had kinda promised a southpaw season 2

season 3, they made a second season that was noticeably not as funny as the first because the writing crew got their hands on it

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Then they fired like 2/3rds of the people who they had already filmed for appearances in season 3 :doh:

Critical
Aug 23, 2007

Jerusalem posted:

Was that the one where Billy is just constantly eating hamburgers?

Also if they REALLY wanted to piss off Vince they would have called the stable,"Junior No Friends."

billy gunn is hamburger dipshit confirmed

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

Conjunction of AEW?

Alex Riley being weird again .
https://twitter.com/bossmoz/status/1405342683493593097?s=21

mooseinfants
Dec 22, 2014
Is he gonna run for some political office as a republican on a pro-union platform???

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

karmicknight posted:

Why didn't they append Jr to their names in TNA when they were doing the VKM gimmick. It would have been a funny little joke that works as a weird affectation and an inside reference.

the vkm team and pretty much all of tna's shots at wwe were somehow lamer & worse than the stuff wwe was putting out

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

Raskolnikov38 posted:

season 3, they made a second season that was noticeably not as funny as the first because the writing crew got their hands on it

WWE products can only be truly great if the people in charge have no idea they're being made.

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

Lamuella posted:

WWE products can only be truly great if the people in charge have no idea they're being made.

It eas also that the writers are specifically chosen for not knowing anything about wrestling and even hate wrestling. Southpaw season one was clearly made by people who loved the territories and NWA and were affectionate to its stupidity.

Suleman
Sep 4, 2011

Vince MechMahon posted:

Someone's never heard of docking.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-QLY0WG5kbg
?

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

https://twitter.com/UberKaninchen/status/1405278564136591367?s=19

Just Adam Pacetti of the Cultaholic youtube channel calling in to the new low budget UK Fox News knockoff with some one having their arse hanging out in the background

CaptainApathyUK
Sep 6, 2010

I never again want to hear the boomers decry this generation's lack of "Blitz Spirit" after seeing the way everyone has come together to dunk on GB News since it launched.

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

"If I lose I will set myself on fire."

forkboy84 posted:

https://twitter.com/UberKaninchen/status/1405278564136591367?s=19

Just Adam Pacetti of the Cultaholic youtube channel calling in to the new low budget UK Fox News knockoff with some one having their arse hanging out in the background

https://twitter.com/adampacitti/status/1405274140358037509?s=20

Miles O'Brian
May 22, 2006

All we have to lose is our chains

forkboy84 posted:

Its himself in a mirror. He's trolling

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Miles O'Brian posted:

Its himself in a mirror. He's trolling

So it is. I knew he was on the windup but I didn't sus whose arse it was.

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

"If I lose I will set myself on fire."
Most of what Adam Pacitti does outside of Cultaholic is just shitposts.

Waffleopolis
Apr 24, 2005

It's time....for the MAIN event!
https://twitter.com/SexyChuckieT/status/1405437406338236418

:hmmyes:

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

Isn't That Right, Chairman?

Lamuella posted:

The JBL & Cole Show ruled. :colbert:

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

Vandar posted:

The JBL & Cole Show ruled. :colbert:

Please call The JBL (not Cole) Show (without Renee Young) by its proper name.

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bddUq_eh3to

CombineThresher
Apr 10, 2006

GIT R DONNE

Raskolnikov38 posted:

The second season had its moments, namely Tex and Chad hootin' and hollerin' in a cornfield and Nattie Neidhart promising to "beat the living PISS" out of an opponent they forgot to book.

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

Vagabundo posted:

Josh Matthews kayfabe having no idea that he ever got possessed by the Undertaker was quite funny, being all like "when did that happen!? Why didn't anyone tell me!?"

One of my favorite bits was them watching a segment featuring Dr. David Schultz.

Josh: Who's that guy?

Road Dogg: Dr. David Schultz.

Josh: Oh. What's he known for?

Road Dogg: ......I'll tell you later.

Jerusalem posted:

Then they fired like 2/3rds of the people who they had already filmed for appearances in season 3 :doh:

Reminds me of Daniel Bryan's "RELEASE THE BEAR!" campaign because they filmed a mockumentary about his rivalry with Hornswoggle in a bear costume, but refused to ever show it because Hornswoggle was no longer with the company.

fatherofmustard
May 15, 2018

https://twitter.com/KairiSaneWWE/status/1405523341939593224

Cool Post Beg
Mar 6, 2008

DADDY MAGIC

YourHumbleMessiah
Oct 11, 2005

You're the man! You're the man! You're the man!

punchdaily
Nov 8, 2010

Every Max Castor rap is 60% him insulting his opponents and 40% him asking them on a date.

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
https://twitter.com/DatWrestlinDude/status/1405629264733560839

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Shawn Pemper