Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: Goons Are Gifts)

Goons Are Gifts

i mean we could go to another games subforum? there are so many of these and Im sure we havent visited at least one of those yet, so we can still use our videogame gifs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amp

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

Goons Are Great posted:

i mean we could go to another games subforum? there are so many of these and Im sure we havent visited at least one of those yet, so we can still use our videogame gifs

We could swing by the newly-top-level-formerly-Games-Subforum Trad Games again

Khanstant
lets go to the blizzard subforum if that still exists

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

did we ever go to tcc the folks from the research chemical thread might be chill

Dip Viscous

how hard would the forums explode if we went to post my favorites

Prof. Crocodile

this gif is wonderful and I’m sure that there is someone in byob who would be happy to make it into a sig for you.

cruft

cum xp sp2 posted:

AIDS

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Is it okay that I'm laughing about this probe? :ohdear:

Prof. Crocodile

Dip Viscous posted:

how hard would the forums explode if we went to post my favorites

well everyone in byob loves everything, so yeah I think the severs would overheat from all the posting and then we would get an angry screenshot from astral.

Twenty Four

nut posted:

what are video games? Webster’s dictionary defines them as a nouns, but I propose they are a verb, a thing of action, excitement, and movement. try to sit still for 8-9 hours and play a video game. it’s impossible

hah!

cruft posted:

I'm going to be completely honest here, this whole thing flew over my head. I feel like there was some sort of back-channel conversation amongst the mods where they were quickly able to determine "this isn't going to work", because from my perspective it was just a few emptyquotes of a funny screenshot on the "oh no what is this" joke.

I'm not disagreeing in any way with how that went down, I'm just trying to express my bewildered awe at the speed and decisiveness.

This is me usually, sometimes I feel like I'm on the forums with parental controls turned on or something and "the behind the scenes stuff" is lost on me and every time I try to figure things out it's usually not worth it lol

take the moon

by sebmojo
behind the scenes

of posting

take the moon

by sebmojo
id love to man my battle station but where a photon torpedo array should be it looks like theres a giant bong instead

STING 64

timing was bad, imp zone has been defending itself from bad gray forum posting for the past month so we are a little on edge

Queen-Of-Hearts

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

We should set up a space colony in GWS. Like DS9, but id actually get around to watching it.
the crossover between chill stoner forum, and the forums mall food court is a no brainer. Which is convenient as i have no brain

:h: sig by Prof. Crocodile:h:
:byodame:BYOB spells: Mutually Assured Kindness:byodame:

Queen-Of-Hearts

take the moon posted:

id love to man my battle station but where a photon torpedo array should be it looks like theres a giant bong instead

Arm Vaporizers and launch a spread of Bongshell Torpedos across their bow to let them know we mean business.

Amp

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

Six-Of-Hearts posted:

Arm Vaporizers and launch a spread of Bongshell Torpedos across their bow to let them know we mean business.

:hmmyes: :420: :hmmyes:

IdealFlaws

IGgy IGsen posted:

Yeah, I dunno I'm a bit disappointed. I had video game gifs and everything ready.

I was gonna make a joke about sticking the landing with this here once things had settled.

Oh, I guess it still kinda fits.

LOL this would have been great

nut

who am I gonna complain to about how bad I m at nocturne now

IdealFlaws

your friend sk posted:

how about imp zone?

take the moon

by sebmojo

nut posted:

who am I gonna complain to about how bad I m at nocturne now

sweet sig

Ass-penny

Lmao I slept through the whole imp zone ordeal.

Dr. Chainsaws PhD

sometimes i read imp zone and i think what they post is funny but then i see something that i don't think is funny and it makes me feel bad. thanks for listening to my thoughts on imp zone

cruft

Dr. Chainsaws PhD posted:

sometimes i read imp zone and i think what they post is funny but then i see something that i don't think is funny and it makes me feel bad. thanks for listening to my thoughts on imp zone

I'm glad I came to your talk!

Sincerely,

Ted

PS: your av is probably my favorite av from 2021 so far.

cruft

cruft posted:

PS: your av is probably my favorite av from 2021 so far.

And I'm not just saying that because it features a cartoon white person with black hair in a dutch boy cut, wearing boots and an unbifurcated lower garment, and wielding a bloody weapon.

Derpies

by sebmojo
Hey did the spaceship bring back some SAUCE?

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

cruft

Derpies posted:

Hey did the spaceship bring back some SAUCE?

I feel like this would be an appropriate time for all of us in unison to say "NO!"

Twenty Four

Six-Of-Hearts posted:

Like DS9, but id actually get around to watching it.

lol

Derpies

by sebmojo

cruft posted:

I feel like this would be an appropriate time for all of us in unison to say "NO!"

What can I say I try to be a uniter,

but seriously tho did the imps have any sauce?

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Dr. Chainsaws PhD

cruft posted:

And I'm not just saying that because it features a cartoon white person with black hair in a dutch boy cut, wearing boots and an unbifurcated lower garment, and wielding a bloody weapon.

thanks! i drew it myself :shobon:

except it's not blood... little known fact... this is the full image:

cruft

Dr. Chainsaws PhD posted:

except it's not blood... little known fact... this is the full image:

:stonk:

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Derpies posted:

They did not have any sauce, but they were very saucy

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Ass-penny

Derpies posted:

Their sauce was weak. They couldn't handle the hammock kitten.

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Queen-Of-Hearts

"Comedy option": Set sails for QCS!

cruft

Six-Of-Hearts posted:

"Comedy option": Set sails for QCS!

"Quiet, Calm, Sincere" sounds perfect for the BYOB spaceship!

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
Have we visited The Cholesterol Clubhouse yet?

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Yeah but IMO we should go back sometime they were fun

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

cruft

I actually got recruited into the yob by a poster in GBS who made a thread about it.

I think she then went on to become a FYAD rockstar, but I stayed.

Anyway, maybe GBS?

Dip Viscous

STONE COLD 64 posted:

timing was bad, imp zone has been defending itself from bad gray forum posting for the past month so we are a little on edge

there are times where i'm briefly glad that my home forum is universally vilified

new lands feel even better

IGgy IGsen

"If I lose I will set myself on fire."
Just roll the dice, imo.

cruft

IGgy IGsen posted:

Just roll the dice, imo.

Coupons & Deals :evilbuddy:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."