Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

Fungah! posted:

every treasure chest in gamer hell has a piece of gear that you just spent all your cash on in the previous town
:unsmigghh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

#bastionboogerbrigade

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Hell is: afterlife; torture-grade eternal punishment; sin-blended, multi-mode competitive suffering; meta-growth, no choice + epic demon Heroes!

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004
the cutscenes are unskippable, the controls are motion, and the soundtrack is the macarena

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

In this circle of gamer hell, you're a child again and you just got a console for Christmas. But you can't play until everyone else finishes opening their presents.... and they never will! :twisted:

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

I would easily adapt.

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

David Cage addresses the team at RGG after being hired as Creative Director

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

gah

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007
genesis mortal kombat 3 with the 3 button controller

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

todd howard wearing plastic demon horns & a glue-on goatee: See that pit of lava? You can be thrown into it

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Every first party sony and microsoft studio but theyre all on one big layer of EPIC pggers gamer hell

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Every demon, devil, malicious spirit and abyssal dweller from every religion come in with everything for a HUGE eternal punishment

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Every demon, devil, malicious spirit and abyssal dweller from every religion come in with everything for a HUGE eternal punishment

lol

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Midway upon the playthrough of our game
      I found myself within a sewer level stuck,
      For the critical path had been lost.

Ah me! how hard a thing it is to say
      That was this sequence scripted, bugged, and broke,
      Which in the very thought resets the console.

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Devil: well, well, well...Looks like someone has gifted you a copy of Killing Floor 2, it would be rude to not play a round or two with him.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Plebian Parasite posted:

Devil: well, well, well...Looks like someone has gifted you a copy of Killing Floor 2, it would be rude to not play a round or two with him.

lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Still laughing at the Inferno. Which circle of hell? Same with your previous canto, sir.

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

You’re finally here… your eternal reward after a lifetime of righteous gaming. Surrounded by endless shelves, filled with all the best games past, present and future.

But as you peer closer… what’s this red banner on the corner of each box?

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

You can play whatever game you want for free but it spawns a backseat gamer 3inches from your ears and he smells like poo poo

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

strapped to a chair with your eyes forced open Clockwork Orange-style as Satan cackles and plays every GDQ on loop for eternity

FastestGunAlive
Apr 7, 2010

Dancing palm tree.

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

symbolic posted:

strapped to a chair with your eyes forced open Clockwork Orange-style as Satan cackles and plays every GDQ on loop for eternity

and behind you, cackling through their halitosis, is every something awful poster with the horny squid kid and Isabelle avatars.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

#bastionboogerbrigade

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

you pick up your B0XX and start trying to play, but someone has remapped the controls… you wavedash once and shriek in agony as blood begins spraying from your shattered hands

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Beelzebub is a perfect example of the classic “Dark Triad” personality

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Beelzebub is a perfect example of the classic “Dark Triad” personality

lmao

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Yes, that quote was unfortunately from Belial, Lord of Lies, most elusive of the seven Evils and master of deceit, but i think you’ll find

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Sub-Actuality posted:

Yes, that quote was unfortunately from Belial, Lord of Lies, most elusive of the seven Evils and master of deceit, but i think you’ll find

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Plebian Parasite posted:

lol

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Plebian Parasite posted:

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
Being forced to play Evolve with the three people you hate most

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Hell is: afterlife; torture-grade eternal punishment; sin-blended, multi-mode competitive suffering; meta-growth, no choice + epic demon Heroes!

Pablo Nergigante posted:

lmfao

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Plebian Parasite posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

In gamer hell you’re forced to use the lovely third party controller with the hosed up loose sticks

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

you can post in all your favorite gaming threads in Hell, and would you look at that, many of their hits have just been featured in the illustrious PYF.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Your soul has just been damned no matter what religion you are!

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

Your soul has just been damned no matter what religion you are!

Lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Forced to watch Billy Mitchell cheat for all eternity but can’t report it