Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: Goons Are Gifts)

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
Let's go to the secret Jeffrey forum where he hides out alone indulging his fetish for artisinal cheeses

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Nosfereefer posted:

lets go to the secret mod forum!
it’s really not very exciting and is kind of tedious except for the one sub forum that looks like byob that nobody ever posts in

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

it’s really not very exciting and is kind of tedious except for the one sub forum that looks like byob that nobody ever posts in

lets make history!

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

take the moon

by sebmojo
like a black hole in our knowledge

i wanted 2 go to hobbies & crafts

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

RandolphCarter

You’re thinking too small. Don’t move this thread into another forum, move it into another thread. :2bong:

Goons Are Gifts

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

untrue I post in it and also there's an active where modding while not sober thread as you know so this is exciting

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Goons Are Great posted:

untrue I post in it and also there's an active where modding while not sober thread as you know so this is exciting

If astral could figure out how to send this thread there and we could post in this thread but not see the rest of the forum that would be really funny and that should definitely be given too priority over whatever else they might be doing on the site

take the moon

by sebmojo

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

If astral could figure out how to send this thread there and we could post in this thread but not see the rest of the forum that would be really funny and that should definitely be given too priority over whatever else they might be doing on the site

ya

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Or if we couldn’t see it and it just went to the kid forum for a few days and came back filled with mod posts, lol

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

But GaG would have to censor the mod posts before it could be declassified

biosterous

going to pmf for a day would be a funny prank on ourselves because we couldn't post in it, probably

for certain definitions of funny

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

nut

i refuse 2 ride to the moderators cop forum, put us somewhere that we can all be owned equally

Queen-Of-Hearts

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

Fools, if we go to the mod forum, we can usurp them and take their powers.

Goons Are Gifts

I mean was it this thread or another one I dunno but I definitely moved a thread to the mod forum at some point and had mods post in it and the it got moved back and everyone was like woahhh it smells like new mod in here

Goons Are Gifts

we don't have a smell mod thread in the mod forum im going to make one and then ask for it to be moved to byob so you can all smell how great the mod forum smells sometimes

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Six-Of-Hearts posted:

Fools, if we go to the mod forum, we can usurp them and take their powers.

I've read QCS and this plan is bad.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Goons Are Great posted:

we don't have a smell mod thread in the mod forum im going to make one and then ask for it to be moved to byob so you can all smell how great the mod forum smells sometimes

I bet it smells like bread.

Queen-Of-Hearts

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

Mormon Nailer posted:

I've read QCS

Okay see ive figured out where things went sideways

:h: sig by Prof. Crocodile:h:
:byodame:BYOB spells: Mutually Assured Kindness:byodame:

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
i say either we climb the mount olympus and overthrow the gods themselves, or we could chill out in games

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Prof. Crocodile

RandolphCarter posted:

You’re thinking too small. Don’t move this thread into another forum, move it into another thread. :2bong:

:psyboom:

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

*shakes skull full of acorns* LET LOOSE THE DOGGOS OF WAR

*a parade of tiny chihuahuas and cocker spaniels dressed in fatigues runs by*

xcheopis

Mormon Nailer posted:

I've read QCS and this plan is bad.

Heather Papps

hello friend

so i am thinking this voyage needs some commemorative gang tags, or at least a fun brainstorm session about gangtags that goes absolutely no where because reviving waffleimages meant removing some other load bearing code

slapping a "V:2" on the existing tags would be pretty easy i guess but i think we can do better

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

What if we put together a gang tag that combines BYOB's favorite things: weed, posting, butts, weed, postin, butts and weed. Think about it.

xcheopis

Mormon Nailer posted:

What if we put together a gang tag that combines BYOB's favorite things: weed, posting, butts, weed, postin, butts and weed. Think about it.

And small round fuzzy beings

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

xcheopis posted:

And small round fuzzy beings

Oooorbs

Heather Papps

hello friend

Mormon Nailer posted:

what are the gangtag rules because i just made this for no reason at all and the same philosophy could be applied to a bigger, gang tag sized thing. just sayin'
anyways

Heather Papps

hello friend

i guess there is no posting in that, but we are building an inspiration cloud

jeez i hope this writing on the whiteboard isn't important gonna just erase everything real quick

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Wait gently caress did you erase my dosage calc for the edibles

xcheopis

Heather Papps posted:

i guess there is no posting in that, but we are building an inspiration cloud

jeez i hope this writing on the whiteboard isn't important gonna just erase everything real quick

Nooooo my deciphering of the bee language

Heather Papps

hello friend

pulled out a whiteboard from the "MEETING STUFF" closet and a hologram triggered but it seems helpful as hell, says that all previous markings have been logged/saved/recorded in TRIPLICATE

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Okay uhhhh burriot

xcheopis

Ghosts, because soup

Heather Papps

hello friend

i think the idea of ghosts triggered something in the hologram

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
Tacos, White Claw, Wednesday Frog

Bilirubin

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

sigs

OMGVBFLOL posted:

if you have the money and the patience, you can Hello Kitty anything

Thank you deep dish peat moss!
Heather Papps

hello friend

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Crimes

Bilirubin

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

Posting pals

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ass-penny

More gang tags! Always more gang tags.