Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

frump truck

hello... again!

this is the newest best thing to do and i'll tell you why here's why.

self-care: be the best you with the best teeth you got. cancel all your meetings all day to clean em up and feel like a million bucks.

relationships: whether you're already in a committed relationship or looking for that special someone, your romantic prospects can only improve now that you cancelled your meetings all day to have the freshest cleanest teeth

office politics: remind your boss of your invaluable contributions to your team by making them feel your absence in every single meeting while you brush your teeth all day

environmentalism: canceling all your meetings all day to brush your teeth seems pretty environmentally sound as long as you don't run your sink the whole time. maybe turn off the bathroom light too. use your window buddy

economy: put some old-guard dentists out of business by canceling all your meetings to brush your teeth and they'll say "WOW your teeth are too clean, time to go out of business" then they'll have to open up some new other business that will succeed and employ tons of people

ethical consumption: you're mostly not engaging with the myriad exploitative systems of capitalism while you cancel your meetings all day to brush your teeth other than using toothpaste i guess. just don't buy evil toothpaste and you're p much set

fitness/athletic ability: you can click the mouse button really hard to cancel all your meetings all day to brush your teeth. then you can jog in place while you brush your teeth

frump truck fucked around with this message at 01:25 on Jun 19, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ventral EggSac

%100, but Brush those mfs softlike, make sure there is no gum recidivism

frump truck

hello... again!

INCLUSIVITY CORNER: if you dont have any teeth you can get some teeth from a graveyard and then cancel all your meetings all day to brush those (stated benefits may vary)

Escape From Noise

Cancelling my teeth so I can go to meetings all day.

frump truck

hello... again!

Escape From Noise posted:

Cancelling my teeth so I can go to meetings all day.

bad to the bone

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frump truck

hello... again!

teeth arent bones but close enough