Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Where the heck is my free tetris effect dlc?!?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

Real hurthling! posted:

Where the heck is my free tetris effect dlc?!?

What? What?!

MechaSeinfeld
Jan 2, 2008

I’m sick of this this whole Blue Box situation and all the code talking. It’s clear that it’s a very real game. The app is just some kind of rendered trailer, or R.T if you like.

*turns to look directly at the camera*

metallic archaea

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
I completely forgot I had Nioh. I played it right after bloodborne and got past the chained ball ogre dude but really struggled with it.
This was before I beat the remainder of the From games though. Maybe I would do much better now. Same with Surge 1 in which I got past the first big mecha boss. Now I have 6 From games under my belt, perhaps I would do far better on them. :thinkinghard:

I sort of would love to have a load of jokes on stream while I fumble around trying to figure out Obra Dinn. I love figuring out crime shows and writing detective fiction myself, so it could be good fun. I would be willing to try it for at least one tuesday evening just to see if it works.

Also thank you for all the suggestions. There is a lot of game there to go through. And there will be more games in the future because they will not stop making them! :D I suppose there are also games I do not have but you guys know and love that I have not played and am up for those suggestions too!

I just want to play games and have fun. :)

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

"Tell that to Zod's snapped neck!"

I picked up Jedi Fallen Order during Black Friday and decided to wait until the PS5 update to play it. Tonight I started it and honestly people calling it a Dark Souls rip-off are not doing it justice, it’s actually a nice mix of DS, Zelda/Metroid and Titanfall 2, which is way better. The map design through the first few worlds is awesome and getting to the first tomb and discovering that they basically just plopped a solid Zelda dungeon in there was a very nice surprise. There’s nothing particularly innovative in there and even after 18 months it’s still got its fair share of bugs but the exploration and world-building keep me wanting to pay more. You could take the Star Wars out of this completely and it would still be a blast.

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer

VideoGames posted:

hosed up if true

A talking coyote
Jan 14, 2020

Apparently sony sent me one of those ps5 reservation emails last week but my email app filed it under promotions instead of giving me a notification.

So Star Trek 3 the search for Spock continues. :negative:

Casnorf
Jun 14, 2002

Never drive a car when you're a fish
sounds more like star trek VI the undiscovered country

Casnorf
Jun 14, 2002

I'm old-fashioned and weird but I hand-delete everything in my primary email. Can't stand the idea that anyone knows what I'm gonna want a thing did better then me. This policy has served me well when it comes to little things like buying ps5s and correspondence with corporations that want to give me stuff and i dunno it's probably a net waste of time but I'm a big ol' nerd with a surplus of that.

Casnorf
Jun 14, 2002

VideoGames posted:

Marv Albert doing Howard Cosell: TERRifying IF true

JBP
Feb 16, 2017

You've got to know, to understand,
Baby, take me by my hand,
I'll lead you to the promised land.
Fallen Order is trash

Vikar Jerome
Nov 26, 2013

I believe Emmanuelle is shit, though Emmanuelle 2, Emmanuelle '77 and Goodbye, Emmanuelle may be very good movies.

FlamingLiberal posted:

https://twitter.com/jasonschreier/status/1407113508785958913?s=20

Jason got an interview with this mysterious game director but he was still extremely cagey about a lot of details

lmao.

theres def a silent hill coming but i've been edging closer and closer to this guy pulling a fast one, like a assetflip scam or something but he got in over his head and "all pr is good pr" mindset. like hes 1 dude but claims theres a ton of studios involved and so many other insane poo poo that doesnt make a any sense.

either way, its an incredible troll effort if it is or isnt anything to do with kojima/silent hill

Vikar Jerome
Nov 26, 2013

I believe Emmanuelle is shit, though Emmanuelle 2, Emmanuelle '77 and Goodbye, Emmanuelle may be very good movies.

lmfao. he deleted to the s_____l tweet too. i bet sony/konami lawyers decided to step in.

idgaf, still gonna download this app and watch it blow up my ps5.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
The most obvious explanation is that this guy is just having some fun and will probably either have to deactivate his account forever afterwards OR Kojima will literally hire him.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Bust Rodd posted:

The most obvious explanation is that this guy is just having some fun and will probably either have to deactivate his account forever afterwards OR Kojima will literally hire him.

In a way this is an excellent resume for Kojima.

Casnorf
Jun 14, 2002

JBP posted:

Fallen Order is trash

Fallen Order is fine. You sound like a guy whose review scale bottoms out at 8.5

Casnorf
Jun 14, 2002

Bust Rodd posted:

I wish I'd thought of it.

Vikar Jerome
Nov 26, 2013

JBP posted:

The ruse continues.

Lingua franca!

chapter 3!?

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Casnorf posted:

Fallen Order is fine. You sound like a guy whose review scale bottoms out at 8.5

Jedi: Fallen Order plays like a team of people heard about Dark Souls games second-hand, but never touched or even watched one themselves.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Fix posted:

What? What?!

Tetris effect together the version that is on xbox was supposed to be on ps4 by summer 2021 for free to owners but [looks around]

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Fallen Order was a decent first effort I hope they make another one and let them finish it this time.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Titanfallen order

Vikar Jerome
Nov 26, 2013

loving lolololololololol

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Imagine if Respawn would make good games again. That’d be pretty great.

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

Imagine if Respawn would make good games again. That’d be pretty great.

It looks like EA turned Respawn... into Permadeath. :smugdog:

Casnorf
Jun 14, 2002

exquisite tea posted:

It looks like EA turned Respawn... into Permadeath. :smugdog:

YYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Arrrthritis
May 31, 2007

I don't care if you're a star, the moon, or the whole damn sky, you need to come back down to earth and remember where you came from

Vikar Jerome posted:

loving lolololololololol

Perhaps the real Silent Hills was the conspiracy theories we made along the way.

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
Respawn made Titanfall 2 so they are good in my book :)
I do not think I have played anything else by them though.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

VideoGames posted:

Respawn made Titanfall 2 so they are good in my book :)
I do not think I have played anything else by them though.

Respawn actively chooses to not make Titanfall 3 so they are in fact bad in my book.

Casnorf
Jun 14, 2002

Why make Titanfall 3 when they have already made Titanfall 2?

JBP
Feb 16, 2017

Should have closed the studio after Titanfall 2.

Casnorf
Jun 14, 2002

Andrew Wilson spotted.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

i wonder who is making this rumored deadspace revival

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

I think the Academy Award Winner developer Respawn should make a sequel to their very good game Titanfall 2.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
Titanf3ll

Red Warrior
Jul 23, 2002
Is about to die!

Real hurthling! posted:

i wonder who is making this rumored deadspace revival

Saw EA Motive associated with some of that speculation.

Lumpy
Apr 26, 2002

La! La! La! Laaaa!

College Slice

TitanfIll

JBP
Feb 16, 2017

Titant Hill

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

tit3nfall actually

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

grassy gnoll
Aug 27, 2006

The pawsting business is tough work.

MechaSeinfeld posted:

I’m sick of this this whole Blue Box situation and all the code talking. It’s clear that it’s a very real game. The app is just some kind of rendered trailer, or R.T if you like.

*turns to look directly at the camera*

metallic archaea

copulation