Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Talk about BTE, Sammy's vlog, Ethan's vlog, or Allie's vlog or whoever else has youtube content ITT

What prompted me to make this thread was Ryan Nemeth being funny and cool and willing to look like a huge dork on the reg. He kinda owns.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
Nemeth is like mirror-universe Dolph and it's so much better, just completely embracing being a goofus. Which makes me like him way more and think that if they ever did give him a higher card push as an underdog someday, I'd be behind it

Also I don't know why Anderson's sour boy thing cracks me up so much, it's so stupid, but I love it

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

I fuckin adore sour boy and its so simple and stupid but i love it so much lol

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

tao of lmao posted:

Talk about BTE, Sammy's vlog, Ethan's vlog, or Allie's vlog or whoever else has youtube content ITT

dont forget outside the ring with lexy

i watch all 5 of these on the reg

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
i think the sammy & kip show fell off after like 5 episodes

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

silver screen fell off pretty quickly too, but shot of brandy will probably be back soon once brandy is given the full clear to drink again that poor girl

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

AEW Extended Universe kinda rules.

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

id buy a sour boy shirt

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

I want then working in a legal rec state so that they can be honest when they're zooted out of their head on Shot of Brandi

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

ethan's vlog sucks. he's too normal.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

i havent watched any of it basically since the pandemic. always enjoyed the travel vlog stuff way more than the skits/gimmicks.

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

Gumball Gumption posted:

I want then working in a legal rec state so that they can be honest when they're zooted out of their head on Shot of Brandi

I'd pay good money to see the friend olympics done on 100mg edibles.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

The fact that everyone in AEW seems to smoke pot is the reason it's better then WWE.

E: Except the bucks and Kenny who are drug free (and that's the way to be!).

Vince MechMahon fucked around with this message at 19:39 on Jun 22, 2021

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
the friendlympics this week is goddamn incredible

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

StarkRavingMad posted:

the friendlympics this week is goddamn incredible

I hope all 3 remaining competitors win. Kling kling quickly becoming a favorite of mine.

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Brandon cutler is a menace!!

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Don is gonna come out with a drat hook hand and Cutler isn't even gonna apologize.

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

"If I lose I will set myself on fire."

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

This whole storyline owns i loving love stoooo

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

dark order knocks it out of the park on every BTE

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

Yeah, the Dark Order bits are consistently my favorite. When I gif something from a BTE it's usually something from a Dark Order bit.
They are just so naturally entertaining.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

They all had years in every other company to practice loving around in the back. Finally they're working for a company that recognizes their talent.

take the moon
Feb 13, 2011

by sebmojo

Gumball Gumption posted:

They all had years in every other company to practice loving around in the back. Finally they're working for a company that recognizes their talent.

i cant find it now but thinking about that one video of weird indy promos i think where orange cassidy reviews fast & the furious (4?) just out of the shower

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

my boy alan angels went off on the vlog today

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

Hangman just walked into the frame and told the Dark Order to hold their cum. I think.

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

No the cum is what hollywood hunks been drinkin

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕
I hope that some day Peter Avalon gets to gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

The new BTE is very good. I love that Avalon and Nemeth both are getting so weird with their bits.